    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2004
      By Henry Makow, Ph.D.

      International bankers live in fear. Not of starvation, disease or
      war. These are the concerns of children in the Third World.

      Bankers are terrified we might object to paying them billions each
      year in interest for money they create out of nothing, guaranteed by
      our taxes. (The Federal Reserve Board, a private cartel of mostly
      foreign banks, finagled this monopoly in 1913.)

      The bankers are frightened that, like the homeless man's dog, we
      might say, I can do this myself."

      They are scared the government might go even further and "default" on
      trillions of make-believe "debt."

      They are frightened of losing "control."

      In order to sleep more soundly, the bankers have taken "steps."

      These precautions help us to understand the world we live in, why it
      is becoming safer for bankers but less safe and more bizarre for
      everyone else.

      First, people with money machines tend to have a lot of friends. The
      bankers helped their friends establish monopolies in oil, chemicals,
      pharmaceuticals transportation, media, etc. and took a healthy stake.
      As you can imagine, these people are thick as thieves. Lawyers,
      journalists and intellectuals all vie for a piece of the action.
      (Servicing this cartel of cartels is what passes for success these

      The bankers' first precaution is to buy all the politicians. The
      second is to buy the major media outlets in order to promote the
      illusion politicians make decisions and represent our interests. The
      third precaution is to take control of the education system, ensuring
      that people stop thinking at an early age.

      Then the bankers use the government and media to convince us that
      religion, nationalism and nuclear family are unfashionable, and we
      want what they want.

      We "want" world government ("globalization"). The bankers need to
      eliminate nation states, freedom and democracy in order to streamline
      their business and consolidate their power. The UN, the IMF and World
      Bank, -- glorified loan sharks and collectors -- will make the laws.

      We "want" diversity. Countries are not allowed to maintain their
      national identities or traditions. Last Christmas, Gary Doer, my
      provincial premier tried to rename the Christmas tree at the
      legislature a "multicultural tree.

      Diversity is respecting every culture but our own. Every nation
      must be heterogeneous and disparate as a box of Smarties - no one in
      a position to challenge the bankers.

      Or take "feminism." Masquerading as equal rights for women, this
      Marxist Lesbian ideology is designed to destroy the nuclear family
      (the basicbuilding block of society) by undermining paternal
      authority. Cultural differences between men and women are
      not "stereotypes." But signatories to the latest UN "CEDAW"
      Convention (recently passed by the US Senate Foreign Relations
      Committee) will be required to "take all appropriate measures to
      modify all social and cultural patterns of conduct of men and women."
      (Article 5)

      This kind of Communist-inspired social engineering is simply
      persecution of heterosexuals. It is intended to arrest our natural
      development: the birth rate has halved while the divorce rate has
      doubled. An army of highly paid lawyers, social workers and
      bureaucrats treat the casualties. These self-serving do-gooders are
      the bankers' biggest constituency.

      People --stunted, love-starved, sex-obsessed -- without family,
      religious or national identity, are easy to control. (They'll join
      anything; they are looking for a family.) But in case of resistance,
      the bankers have created a bogeyman, "terrorism" to justify a huge
      security apparatus.

      The Office of Homeland Security is designed to control us -- the
      domestic population. Why would this be necessary? We're "in debt"
      trillions of dollars and the bankers intend that we pay. One day they
      will take away our toys. In case it's a problem, an Orwellian police
      state will be in place. But first, the Muslims must be subjugated and

      Talking about the United States as if it were an independent country
      is silly. American politicians pawned U.S. sovereignty in 1913. Ever
      since, U.S soldiers have been bullyboys for international bankers,
      and nothing else.

      The American taxpayer and soldier made the First World War possible.
      It started just six months after the establishment of the "Fed". Its
      purpose was to increase debt, cripple the great European nation
      states, slaughter a generation, and establish two of the bankers' pet
      projects: Communism (Russia) and Zionism (Palestine.) After the war
      ended, banker world government -- The League of Nations (a.k.a., "The
      League to Enforce Peace") was established.

      The US didn't enter the Second World War in Dec. 1941 to save Western
      Civilization. England had stood alone against Germany for more than
      two years. The U.S. entered the war just six months after Hitler
      attacked Russia The purpose was to save Communism! [I am indebted to
      A.K. Chesterton ("The New Unhappy Lords," 1969) for this insight] For
      the same reason, the USSR got $5 billion in U.S. lend-lease after the
      war ended.

      After the smoke cleared, Communists instead of Nazis tyrannized
      Eastern Europe. Soviet agents/ US diplomats Alger Hiss and Harry
      Hopkins established the United Nations on land donated by John D.
      Rockefeller. One of the UN's first acts was to create the State of

      Ben Hecht ("A Child of the Century") wrote "the Twentieth Century was
      cut off at its knees by World War One." Before committing suicide in
      1942, Stefan Zweig ("The World of Yesterday") spoke in the same tones
      about the demise of Western Civilization.

      The planet has been hijacked. Our leaders are dupes, opportunists,
      traitors or all three. Almost everything we know about modern history
      is a hoax. A stench of moral compromise wafts from our public and
      cultural life.

      Anything promoted by the media, education, or government is suspect.

      This is what our children will inherit, a world that is safe ... for
      international bankers.