No Hijackers For 911

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2004
      No Hijackers For 911
      Repentant arms dealer reveals disgruntled
      U.S. military on the verge of revolt
      By John Kaminski
      skylax@...
      2-28-4

      Back in May 2003, a journalist in Portugal reported on a sensational,
      marathon meeting of a group of U.S. pilots that issued a report
      concluding that the story told by the U.S. government about what
      happened on Sept. 11, 2001 was improbable and unlikely.

      Except for several notices on the Internet, that story was basically
      never reported in the U.S., and largely debunked when the reporter
      flubbed the name of the organizer, creating disbelief in the minds of
      many readers.

      The record was corrected in stunning fashion Feb. 25 on Alex Jones'
      Prison Planet radio program when former Pentagon arms salesman Donn
      de Grand-Pre, author of three books that allege 9/11 was an inside
      job, set the record straight, because he was the man who organized
      that conference. That 72-hour non-stop symposium by a group of
      military and civilian pilots concluded the flight crews of the four
      passenger airliners involved in the 9/11 tragedy had no control over
      their aircraft.

      de Grand Pre, a retired Army colonel, is the author of "A Window on
      America," "Confessions of an Arms Peddler" and his
      latest, "Barbarians Inside the Gates." His thesis in the third
      book "is that the wars we have engaged in for whatever reasons since
      the end of World War II have not only been unconstitutionally waged,
      but have caused a net loss in political power. Each war was waged to
      divert our attention away from the true enemy within, and toward a
      contrived enemy outside our borders."

      de Grand-Pre explained that his third book actually has three
      parts: "OK, I've got three books out under the title, "Barbarians
      Inside the Gates." Book 1 was "The Serpent's Sting," Book 2 is "The
      Viper's Venom," Book 3, which just came out is "The Rattler's
      Revenge."

      "And I'd like to quote from Book 2, which came out October of 2002.
      There is a very important paragraph there. It says,

      "The trigger for the 911 activity was the imminent and unstoppable
      worldwide financial collapse which can only be prevented temporarily
      by a major war, perhaps to become known as World War III. To bring it
      off one more time, martial law will probably be imposed in the United
      States."

      de Grand-Pre was the top U.S. arms dealer to the Middle East under
      the Ford and Carter administrations. What he saw caused him to leave
      government service and begin investigating the forces he saw warping
      our nation's future.

      In the interview with Jones, de Grand-Pre made several stunning
      assertions, among them:

      · There were no hijackers on the 9/11 killer jets. And he said the
      chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (Richard Myers) agrees with
      him.

      noted: "... the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs himself has agreed,
      there were no hijackers. There were no cell phone calls. Everybody
      aboard that aircraft, pilots and crew, were unconscious within 8 to
      18 minutes after take-off. And you can take it from there. I've got
      it covered in books 2 and 3, what actually happened."

      "These planes were being piloted by remote control, probably an AWACs
      aircraft taking over that airplane or airplanes or drones, unmanned
      drones. And flying them at 5 and 8 G-force that no pilot could
      withstand. So, in short, and if you read books 2 and 3, you will
      discover how and why this came about."

      · The 9/11 planes that took off full of passengers are now at the
      bottom of the Atlantic Ocean. "And I'm telling you that we are
      knowledgeably speculating," said de Grand-Pre in response to another
      caller. "Those aircraft carrying crew and passengers went over the
      Atlantic and that was all she wrote."

      · Talk of a military coup - to reverse what he calls the
      administrative coup d'etat that happened on 9/11 - are rife within
      the corridors of the Pentagon.

      In his various interviews and publications, deGrand-Pre has called
      9/11 "an administrative coup d'etat." He suggests the only way the
      neocons can be stopped is by a military coup d'etat, and estimates 70
      percent of key military personnel are in favor of such a step. But
      the possibility is complicated, he says, by the large number of key
      military players who have gone over to the Council on Foreign
      Relations team. Some of these players, including three- and four-star
      generals, however, may side with the military while pretending to be
      on the side of the neocons. de Grand-Pre insists he is in personal
      contact with members of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

      The truly patriotic members of the military have had to sit there and
      take all these wild schemes by corporate-controlled politicians. de
      Grand-Pre's prediction? "I think those days are coming to an end. The
      military ain't going to take it any longer."

      In the interview with Jones, de Grand-Pre also asserted:

      · It is common knowledge at the Pentagon that Israel fired nuclear
      weapons at Iraq during the first Gulf War.

      · A commercial aircraft did not hit the Pentagon. Most likely it was
      a cruise missile or a Global Hawk.

      · Flight 93, the jetliner that supposedly crashed in Pennsylvania
      after courageous passengers struggled with armed hijackers, was shot
      down by the North Dakota Air Guard. "I know the pilot who fired those
      two missiles to take down 93," de Grand-Pre insisted, adding that the
      order to shoot down the plane came from the Adjutant General of North
      Dakota.

      · Most likely it was U.S. forces that tried to kill Deputy Defense
      Secretary Paul Wolfowitz when he visited Iraq recently.

      · Military tribunals will try current U.S. public officials when the
      military decides to take over, de Grand-Pre predicts. "And Cheney, I
      reiterate, is toast." de Grand-Pre named Cheney as the one man who
      knows the most about 9/11.

      In earlier interviews, de Grand-Pre has recounted that the Chairman
      of the Joint Chiefs, Gen. Richard Myers, had 500 copies of the 24-
      page report made and sent out, including, to the White House.

      Assessing Myers' reaction, de Grand Pre said, "I'm quite sure that he
      believed in it. I think that he still believes in it. You can
      understand the difficulties. The civilian administration, of course,
      won't recognize it as such.

      "There's a definite cleavage between the military of the Pentagon and
      the civilian hierarchy - and never the twain shall meet."

      Jones triggered a response from de Grand Pre when he mentioned a 2002
      article in the Washington Times that said morale at the Pentagon had
      never been lower.

      De Grand-Pre responded: "I can verify that from Col. Dick Schultz,
      who is a friend of mine in the Joint Chiefs. Morale was not only low
      but he said some of the troops are ready to mutiny. If it wasn't for
      the fact that the government, the civilian hierarchy, has control
      over retirements, they would probably be blood in the streets by
      now."

      When other news outlets began checking on this story angle, Jones
      noted that Pentagon officials were apoplectic. "... they panicked and
      flew the officers on jets to luxury vacations and had these focus
      groups. It even talked about a possible mutiny. People were just
      totally distraught. What would make them become distraught overnight
      in the Pentagon?"

      de Grand-Pre's answer was chilling, and revealed the possibility of a
      military coup d'etat has been simmering in the corridors of the
      Pentagon for some time.

      "It wasn't an overnight thing. You see, as I outline in book 1, and I
      carry that on in book 2, as well as book 3, we were on the verge of a
      military coup d'etat. And this was long in the planning and even
      after the 78 days of bombing Kosovo, it became critical. And we were
      close to a coup d'etat at that time. In my survey of the reports and
      the pilots who worked with that, a coup was a possibility.

      "In fact, a coup d'etat was pulled on the morning of September 11th.
      Only it was an administrative or what we call a cold coup d'etat."

      Jones' translation of that was "a counter-revolutionary junta."

      de Grand-Pre concurred, and added: "And as we delved into that, we
      found that the culprits, including Rumsfeld, were part of a neocon
      group that had been planning this thing for literally years prior to
      September 11th."

      In a previous interview that appeared on Michael Rivero's What Really
      Happened website, de Grand-Pre had already outlined his conclusions
      about 9-11.

      "The 9-11 activity and horrific destruction of US property and lives
      was intentionally meant to trigger a psychological and patriotic
      reaction on the part of the US citizens, which is paving the way
      for "combined UN activity" (using the fig leaf of NATO) for striking
      key targets in both the Middle East/ South Asia and the Balkans. The
      goal continues to be ultimate destruction of all national sovereignty
      and establishment of a global government.

      "The trigger for the 9-11 activity was the imminent and unstoppable
      world-wide financial collapse, which can only be prevented
      (temporarily) by a major war, perhaps to become known as WW 111. To
      bring it off (one more time), martial law will probably be imposed in
      the United States. de Grand-Pre had also sounded the same themes on
      Jackie Patru's Radio Sweet Liberty Webcast.

      "The so-called terrorist attack was in fact a superbly executed
      military operation against the United States, requiring the utmost
      professional military skill in command, communications and control.
      It was flawless in timing, in the choice of selected aircraft to be
      used as guided missiles, and in the coordinated delivery of those
      missiles to their pre-selected targets.

      As a tactical military exercise against two significant targets
      (world financial center and the citadel of world strategic military
      planning), the attack, from a psychological impact on the American
      public, equalled the Japanese "surprise" attack on Pearl Harbor
      7 Dec 1941.

      But the overriding question of that original group of pilots was: If
      we are at war, who is the enemy?

      The group determined that the enemy is within the gates, that he has
      infiltrated into the highest policy-making positions at the federal
      level, and has absolute control, not only of the purse strings, but
      of the troop buildup and deployment of our military forces, including
      active, reserve and National Guard units.

      Read the complete interview of Donn de Grand-Pre with Alex Jones at
      http://www.warfolly.com/blockbustergrandpre.htm as it has not yet
      been posted on Jones' website, although there is a transcript posted
      there of his recent interview with former German defense minister
      Andreas von Buelow, who sounded many of the themes de Grand-Pre
      discussed. See http://www.prisonplanet.com/021104vonbuelow.html

      de Grand-Pre's books are not yet available on the web, but more
      information can be obtained from de Grand-Pre Publishing Ltd. at 540-
      547-2996.

      John Kaminski is the author of "America's Autopsy Report," a
      collection of his Internet essays published by Dandelion Books and
      featured on hundreds of websites around the world. For more
      information on how to get this book or to financially support his
      work, go to http://www.johnkaminski.com/. Or, to read some more of
      his recent essays for free, go to
      http://www.rudemacedon.ca/kaminski/kam-index.html

      http://www.rense.com/general49/no911.htm