Cyber Counselor: A Rebellion Of My Own

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2004
      Cyber Counselor: A Rebellion Of My Own

      Question: My problem is that I am living in a Western country and my
      parents went to their country to look for a boy. They send me a
      picture and then ask me for my opinion. How can I tell just by
      looking at a picture? How can I take the biggest decision of my life
      just by looking at his picture?

      http://www.islamonline.net/QuestionApplication/English/display.asp?
      hquestionID=16522