Israel Shamir's Book Banned

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2003
      451°F

      by Israel Shamir

      (Update on the decision of the French publisher, Balland, to withdraw
      and burn my book «L'Autre Visage d'Israël » after being threatened
      by Zionists.)

      The story of the short life and untimely demise of my book l'Autre
      Visage d'Israël – the French translation of The Galilee Flowers (in
      English it is available in PDF and can be downloaded on
      http://www.israelshamir.net/english/galileeflowersbook.pdf , for
      French book write to bordax@... ) is an interesting case of study
      in Jewish influence in France.

      Its main characters are

      - a good man, Franck Spengler of Blanche publishers,

      - the owner of Balland, Denis Bourgeois, ex-chairman of Calmann-
      Levy,

      and a Jewish Zionist site.

      The book was published by Editions Blanche, a subsidiary of Editions
      Balland on 9 October, 03 and immediately a French Zionist website,
      called www.proche-orient.info attacked my book. In a long and
      tedious diatribe, a Johan Weisz[1], insisted the book is criminal
      under `hate laws' for it calls for the alliance of Christendom and
      Islamic World.

      It was not surprising: the Jews abrogated to themselves the supreme
      right to decide whom the rest should love or hate. As if the two
      world wars in the last century won't suffice, now they insist the
      Christians and the Muslims should fight to the end, for the greater
      glory of Israel.

      My immediate publisher, good Franck Spengler of Blanche publishers,
      rejected the claims of the Zionist hate-mongers in a witty letter to
      the owner of Balland, Denis Bourgeois (see below).

      But Denis Bourgeois received his job after proving his devotion to
      the cause on the position of the chairman of Calmann-Levy, a big
      Jewish publishing company. After hearing His Master's Voice, Denis
      Bourgeois ordered the book off the shelves and to the stake[2]. This
      is the way of Jewish influence: buying publishers, promoting their
      own devotees and eventually scrapping the freedom of press and the
      freedom of speech.

      The aristocracy of the Ancient Regime of pre-revolutionary France
      were not sufficiently cynical to invent the `hate crime' statutes,
      and that was their undoing. If they were to hire Johan Weisz,
      Voltaire would be sentenced for `hate-crime' and France would now be
      safely ruled by Louis, say, 25th . The Brits did not know they could
      accuse George Washington of `denigrating and demonising the whole
      people, innocent English women and men'. But an inner voice tells me
      George Washington or Maximilian Robespierre would remain nonplussed.

      I have no quarrel with the Zionist site: they just do their usual
      worst. But the French stooges of theirs, the likes of Denis
      Bourgeois, who prepare the Judeo-American occupation of France,
      should be outed. They pave the road for the American tanks on their
      way from Baghdad, to Paris. They fully participate in destruction of
      Rafah, in massacres of Gaza and Jenin, in preparation of the assault
      on Damascus and Teheran. It is because of them President Chirac was
      forced into humiliating `condemning' of the daring Dr Mahathir. They
      have no arguments, but money and power they misuse to shut up the
      voices of opposition. France can't be free and lead the world to
      freedom until these stooges are exposed and denounced.

      You may wish to express your feelings to Denis Bourgeois
      denis.bourgeois@... phone +33 (0)1 43 25 74 40 or to the good
      and noble Franck Spengler blanche@...

      II

      We should not allow our enemies to adopt and misuse the antiracist
      banner. They do not deserve it. Recently, an Israeli newspaper Maariv
      published an article claiming: "If we are forced to send the flower
      of the nation into the hell of war, then surely we have the right to
      remove millions of another race that breeds like vermin. For we are
      fighting not for ourselves but for the whole world". The article did
      not cause any surprise in Israel or in Jewish communities abroad,
      though it was written many years ago, and unknown to them, by Adolf
      Hitler. The publication of Hitler's article and following lack of
      response by the Israeli public staged a convincing experiment: the
      Zionist discourse fully inverted and appropriated the Nazi propaganda
      [3].

      The Jews and their stooges became the great producers of hate
      propaganda. In France and Italy they support publication and
      distribution of Oriana Falacci, in Canada (Daniel Pipes in Israel
      Asper's National Post) they write about "Muslims raping blond girls',
      in the US, a Nazi list recommends many pro-Jewish books, including
      America's Real War by Rabbi Daniel Lapin, Slander: Liberal Lies About
      the American Right, by Ann H. Coulter, Invasion: How America Still
      Welcomes Terrorists Criminals & Other Foreign Menaces to Our Shores,
      by Michelle Malkin. This last book bears a following explanation by
      an American ultra-racist: "Invasion by Michelle Malkin is perhaps the
      most important book written this year. The subject of the book is
      immigration and we need to stop it now. MUSLIM TERRORISTS are
      flooding America".

      Most devoted philosemites Robert Spencer and David Pryce-Jones
      published Islam Unveiled: Disturbing Questions About the World's
      Fastest Growing Faith. The same racist comments: "Islam Unveiled is a
      deeply unsettling book because it offers scant hope that the West can
      live at peace with Islam unless the religion changes radically, and
      even less hope that that is possible".

      All these books are freely disseminated in Europe, Canada and the US,
      for so-called `anti-hate laws' and `antiracist campaigns' are done
      for Jewish benefit only. Nobody yet succeeded to apply them against
      Jewish racists and hate-mongers. People who privatised antiracism are
      the fighting arm of organised Jewry. In France, they are called
      LICRA, while their German equivalent is called ANTIFA. The
      representative of LICRA, a Marc Lévy, threatened the publisher with
      legal action.

      These thugs pretend to be antiracists. But they are sub-agencies of
      the ADL, `the biggest non-state spy agency in the world' in words of
      our friend Jeff Blankfort. Here is a picture to demonstrate it:

      On the picture: Antifa, a German equivalent of the French LICRA,
      demonstrate under the Zionist flags in honour of "Bomber" Harris, the
      British mass-murderer who killed millions of innocent people during
      the WWII. Harris surpassed Eichmann, but he killed Goyim, not Jews,
      that is why he is feted by the racist Zionist thugs.

      III

      Don't say, `Jews', say `Zionists', wrote my caring readers. It is not
      difficult to comply with this request, but is it increasingly
      meaningless. Now in Australia there is a vicious campaign against
      Hanan Ashrawi, the wonderful countrywoman of mine. Peter Wertheim,
      the former President of the Jewish Deputies' Board, published an op-
      ed piece in The Sydney Morning Herald (owned by Conrad Black, who
      also owns the Jerusalem Post, the Daily Telegraph and what not) in
      which he wrote that opposition to Ashrawi is not coming from `zionist
      lobby' but from the entire Jewish Community. However, no
      cries `Racist!' came out of Antifa, Licra, ADL and the rest.

      The word `Zionist' lost its lustre. An average Jewish supporter of
      Sharon, whether in France or in the US, does not call himself `a
      Zionist' anymore. He may hate Palestinians, call for war with Syria,
      believe in Jewish superiority, but he won't answer to `Zionist'. This
      term is used exclusively by the people who do not dare to use J-word.
      They do not dare for a good reason. Lenni Brenner wrote
      recently: "the Jews are the richest ethnic or religious stratum in
      the US, and the true believer minority still has an unbelievable
      amount of money to throw at the politicians". They are not the guys
      you want to upset.

      The word `Zionist' is a misnomer. In 1920s, French Jews formed a
      conspiracy to buy and control some French newspapers, as Simcha
      Epstein reported on the Vidal Sassoon conference on antisemitism in
      Jerusalem[4]. I wrote about it, but no French newspaper dared to
      cover it – though Le Monde and Liberacion condemned my words
      (craftily avoiding reference to Epstein's report) as `antisemitism'.
      Why should we blame it on `Zionists' when these Jews were no
      Zionists?

      A few days ago, Russian police arrested Mr Chodorkovsky, a Jewish
      billionaire, one of the richest men on earth, for tax\evasion. Jewish-
      owned newspapers from the Jerusalem Post to the New York Times
      condemned the arrest. Mr Chodorkovsky is no Zionist. Should we still
      describe the international effort to support him as `Zionist'?

      The Jews Dr Mahathir encountered were not Zionists, either, but
      people of George Soros who robbed his country of ten years of
      earnings. Why should we blame it on Zionists?

      For us, the Israelis, there is an additional difficulty. It is fine
      for the progressive US (or French) Jews to blame `Zionists',
      but `Zionists' – this is us, and we feel the blame should be shared
      between all supporters of the present policies of Israel. Very few
      Israelis describe themselves as `Zionists', as very few Russians of
      Gorbachev's days would agree to be called `Bolshie' or `Commie'.
      Moreover, the State of Israel is not called a Zionist state, but a
      state of the Jewish people, and this is not an empty word. People who
      identify with the Jewish people – the media lords, the executives of
      the ADL and plethora of Jewish organizations, extremely rich American
      and European Jews have a decisive say in what happens here, much more
      than an average Israeli `Zionist'.

      For us, Israelis, the solution is not `de-Zionisation' (emigration?),
      but `de-Jewification'. In order to exit the impasse we should break
      the ties with the Jewish people, for they support the worst our
      country can produce. Without them, without their dreams of
      superiority, we shall have a fighting chance to achieve normality and
      make peace with Palestinians.

      It is equally important for you. Me and my `anti-Zionist' Jewish
      friends receive daily requests to write or speak in defence of
      Palestinians, against the war in Iraq, against plans to bomb Iran,
      for the ordinary people (`Goyim') feel that their voices are not
      heard. A Jew, like a member of the Party in Soviet days, is the only
      one who can express his opinion, they think. The rest – some five
      billion people – do not count. Indeed, a mainstream newspaper –
      whether in France or in the US – quotes Jews much more frequently
      than it quotes usual native people. If a man dares to criticise some
      Jewish setup he does it crawling on all four like making a remark to
      his King. It is an unbearable situation. It should be changed, and
      the `fear of Jews' should be broken in the interests of
      democratisation.

      The subterfuge of `Zionists' does not work anyway for everybody knows
      what do you mean. Johan Weisz who attacked me and my book on the
      Zionist French site, wrote: "Shamir frequently mentions the
      Palestinian intellectual Edward Said with whom he shares the vision
      of Palestine "from Jordan to the Sea", without however sharing the
      determination of Said against holocaust denial and antisemitism". But
      all sympathy of Said to Jews, and all his strict appellation
      of `Zionism' label did not help him a bit: the same Jews who approve
      his `lack of antisemitism' poisoned life of our dear and much
      lamented Edward Said while he was alive and besmirched his memory
      after his untimely death[5].

      In the US, more and more ordinary people of Jewish origin break with
      the Jewish people. "My people are American", said Gershwin, and,
      according to Lenni Brenner, more that half of children of the Jewish
      parents opt out. It is a blessed phenomenon. Everyone can opt out and
      become a regular American, French, Palestinian. I know it from my
      personal experience: when I was received in the Church, my readers
      wrote to me saying, "Now your opinion won't be heard anymore for you
      ceased to be a Jew". I do not want a special position, I replied, I
      want to be heard as Israel Adam Shamir, not as a Jew. I did not
      regret it for a moment. "They think I am important because I belong
      to Ireland, said Stephen, the main character of Ulysses, but I think
      Ireland will be important because of me."

      That is why I send my congratulations to the Jewish Lobby of France
      that proved its valour and ability to protect the French from
      uncomfortable ideas. They indeed rule the West, because the West
      submits to their rule. My deep condolences to my marvellous French
      translator, Marcel Charbonnier, my editor Maria Poumier, and to
      everybody else who helped to publish the book. I am certain that its
      ideas will live on, for if paper burns down at 451º F, the human
      spirit remains invincible.

      Israel Adam Shamir

      The LETTER OF FRANCK SPENGLER

      The Editor in Chief and Publisher of EDITIONS BLANCHE

      To DENIS BOURGEOIS, the owner of EDITIONS BALLAND

      Hello, Denis,

      1) www.proche-orient.info (The Middle East Info) is an organization
      completely devoted to the Zionist cause and its role is to counter
      any discussion of this movement.
      Last March they already launched a campaign against Shamir in the
      French media to disparage and smear a man who does not think like
      them.
      2) The various extracts which they quote are in fact a catalogue of
      what it would be forbidden to say about the Jewish community and/or
      Israel.
      This rejection of criticism clearly characterizes a hegemonic will of
      the thought, which is denounced by Shamir. One finds thus the
      following critiques are forbidden:

      - Critique of certain social behaviour (it would then be necessary to
      ban Marx and Freud to which often Shamir refers).
      - Critique of the visible alliance with the United States.

      Critique of the importance in the United States of the role of the
      Jewish lobby (others before Shamir however already denounced it).
      - Critique of the Protocols of Zion which are largely suspected by
      historians of any origin.
      - Critique of Israeli policies with respect to the Palestinians and
      comparison with Apartheid or the Nazism (this sharp criticism is
      supported not only by Shamir).
      - Ban of the quotations which criticize the use of Shoah (which is
      never disputed by Shamir) to justify a behaviour quite as criminal.
      The Germans, after being attacked, shot hostages; the Zionists carry
      out "reprisal operation". I will have to be explained the fundamental
      difference from the point of view of the victims...
      - Ban on critical words, such as: vehemence, Judeo-American bourgeois
      thought, Pharisee, Ideology, religious organization, influence, etc.
      in association with the variations of "Jew".

      We are there in full ideological war with a skin-rush reaction to
      criticism, a dangerous vision of the world, which one has the right
      (the duty?) to fight if it appears harmful to the good of the world
      (it is so in my case).
      Therefore, very sincerely, and beyond any economic considerations, I
      do not see anything which could justify withdrawing the book of
      Shamir off the sale. This complaint is nothing but an ideological
      denunciation of critique of the Zionist interests. The self-criticism
      or the critique by a member of the community is unbearable for them.
      More worrying, there is no answer to Shamir's claims. The author of
      the letter is satisfied to list the forbidden thoughts. It extremely
      resembles the Stalinism in its full beauty. I do not agree to pass
      under the yoke of the most brutal Zionism.
      I would finish my remonstration by a quote from Shamir's book (p.260)
      which supports my opinion better than a long speech: "Introduction of
      fury, hatred and vengefulness into a discussion of the adversary is a
      potent traditional Jewish ideological weapon." The MiddleEast.Info is
      the perfect illustration of his words.
      In conclusion, dear Denis, I do not agree with the withdrawal of
      Shamir's book. A retreat would cause indignation, for if this book
      disturbs, as expected, it should be fought on its assertions by
      disputes, in a combat of ideas. But by God, never with the pretext of
      what one is not allowed to say. Its withdrawal it from the sales
      would make us appear as people without conscience, at best, and as
      cowards, at worst. I am neither one nor the other.
      Franck Spengler

      ------

      From John Joerg, the US

      Hi Israel!

      Congratulations! The Zionists make you sound like a true Beast! And
      those poor, innocent French! Voila!

      Now you are in the company of Baudelaire! who had Les Fleurs du Mal
      burnt by the hangman!

      Now I know how to achieve instant fame. Write a play with a Jew as
      the villain. When the Jewish community expresses it's horror,
      immediately apologize, make the villain an Arab and the hero a Jew.
      Content doesn't matter. It would be an instant success. You could
      sell the movie rights for a couple of million, get a job as a
      columnist on the New York Times or run for public office, like
      governor. The only thing about it is you wouldn;t be able to have any
      mirrors in your home because you could never look yourself in the eye
      again.

      Best wishes in solidarity,

      John Joerg

      -----------------------

      From Adam Engel, New York

      (a frequent Counterpunch author and a friend)

      Goddamn them. It's interesting, I don't usually receive hate mail or
      threats regarding articles I've written, but when I do, it's almost
      always from Zionists who can't take a joke (true, my jokes are
      directed at them, what happened to the universally renowned "Jewish
      humour?"). Since I'm a Jew -- by birth at any rate -- I would have
      to call these threats by said Zionists pure anti-Semitism. Israel,
      you are a VICTIM of the most dangerous class of anti-Semite since
      the Nazis packed up and moved to Argentina (and Washington, D.C.). I
      don't read French very well, but I'm okay with a dictionary in hand.
      I'll try to get the book before the Zionists burn it.

      Zig Cheilom!

      Peace or Perish,

      Adam

      From Alain Coutte, Marseille

      The author of many books on Zionism and 9/11

      My dear friend,

      I feel very sad and bitter reading your email. What a shame !

      Indeed, i can only agree that the zionists zelots are ruling the
      world and they are proving it !!!!!

      As my company is also a publisher and editor of my own books, please
      give me some time to read your book and have a meeting with my
      lawyers because i should be interested to publish all your books in
      France and specially this one.

      However, i need about one month to settle everything because indeed,
      any time you are against Israël in our country, the zionist lobby
      treats you as antisemitic which has nothing to do with it.

      I can only recall what M. JOSPIN said at the national assembly :

      "La démocratie, c'est le droit de penser, d'écrire et de publier" !!!

      Where is democracy ????

      God bless you

      Alain COUTTE

      Is not book burning the tactic of Adolf Hitler whom the Jews love to
      hate? They show the proverb to be true : "Learn from your enemies
      lest you become like them".

      I have read your essays for some time and with minor reservations
      agree with you. I send you my heartfelt support and any comfort you
      may receive from a kindred spirit. The banning of your writings is
      truly the sign of their accuracy.

      May God bring peace to men whose hearts are His.

      Sincerely, Kirk Pearson

      Casper, Wyoming

      USA

      From Nevine al Seidi, Cairo

      (the editor and publisher of Politopia web magazine

      http://www.weholdthesetruths.org/NevineAlSeidi/politopia.htm )

      Dearest Shamir,

      I shall send it a couple of newspapers in Egypt. I have contacted two
      editors of integrity here to buy all copies of your book before it is
      burnt.. I hope we have the time.. But if we don't, it will only help
      to make yr name BIGGER! Keep a smile on your face!

      I have also asked those guys to support me translating the book. If
      they burn, you will still have the text.. Better still, in Arabic as
      well as English!!!

      Feel Good man! Congratulations on getting burnt!

      Love from Egypt!

      Nevine Al Seidi

      From Aurelie Daher, Paris

      I was in Lebanon when I had your mail saying you were publishing a
      book in
      Paris, and you'll never believe it, but my first reaction was: "I
      have to
      buy it the very first day it will be published (and so I did),
      because I'm
      sure they will withdraw it from the market the very next day".
      Shit! I could have been a prophet if I had believed in God...

      Hope you're fine anyway.

      From Lucille Spacek, the US

      Dear Mr. Shamir,

      Nice going!!! You know you've made it to the top of the Light, when
      your books are banned by the zionist demons. When real demons
      castigate, defame and abuse your good name, God loves you above all
      others and knows you are of the Highest Good. The dark side is so
      desperate now, they cannot stand any light, whatsoever, it blinds and
      infuriates them further. But, that's good, it means they are losing
      their grips and are desperate enough to completely destroy themselves.

      I would advise you and your beloveds to leave Israel, but I know you
      love the land and will not leave. She is ready to collapse and
      possibly burn. We are all in the stew now, so there is really no
      place to go, to avoid the inevitible collapse of the planet. The ptb
      think they will escape by digging in, underground, moving to China,
      leaving on a spaceship to pollute Mars or some other planet, but the
      truth is, they have damned themselves and will not escape True Divine
      Justice. The Spirit will survive, as it always has, for those of a
      good consciousness. No material body lives much longer then seventy
      and much less, now and in most countries, so what the hell, forget
      fear of the loss of body, save the true divine spark of Light and
      Spirit, by proclaiming the truth and exposing the evil essence.
      Everything to gain and nothing to lose.

      All the Best,

      Lucille Spacek

      PS. I'm going to find a way to buy that book. I can't wait to read
      it. Shalom!

      Dear Israel,

      This is really amazing. You are called racist because you say Jews
      have too much power but

      saying that Muslims worship Satan is not that much of an offence.

      Even though this hypocrisy is mind boggling, the good side is that
      many people are starting

      to take notice. This cannot continue for much longer. Nobody can cry
      wolf forever.

      Why do not you publish this book in English? You can reach much wider
      audience.

      Best Regards,

      Emad Afifi

      From Shamir: It is published in English on the Web, in PDF:
      http://www.israelshamir.net/english/galileeflowersbook.pdf

      _______

      From John Williams :

      My dear Shamir,

      I cannot tell you how appalled I am at the suppression of your book
      in France, of all places. It really does seem to display the worst
      of Zionist influence. I could see this happening in America, but
      France? Dreadful.

      I have forwarded your piece to over a hundred intellectuals. I hope
      that some at least will buy it, and give it a life on a book-shelf!

      Your steadfast friend,

      John Williams

      From Lille Singh, New York

      Bravo Adam Bhai! the sign of integrity is to have a book banned,
      when people are scared of ideas, of thoughts confronting them on
      paper, then they are utterly negligible as a social whole. It is
      like the censorship of the Papacy which culminated in inquisitions
      and greater intellectual resistance. Furthermore, it becomes more
      noticeable so defeats the original purpose entirely, here's to new
      readers and open societies everywhere, no their brains have
      atrophied alongwith their morals......to the invincibility of the
      human spirit.

      _______

      From Aidin Afshar in Vienna

      (a very young and very bright Austrian - Iranian)

      Dear Israel,

      I was really woeful to read that your book was banned, but it was no
      surprise in this double standard world. Orianna Fallaci is allowed to
      write that women with taste feel disgusted by Arabs and that they
      should be banned from university, but instead of "burning" her book
      we could see the commercials for her upcoming release and later found
      it every bookshop among the recommended "new releases". While you
      urge us to understand the lost souls of the settler trying to find
      love with phylacteries, tefilin and machineguns, you are made to
      appear a murderous antisemitic Monster. So how can for example an
      Austrian bishop Kurt Krenn state that "muslim immigrants" are taking
      over Austria by their `animal-like birth rate', without hardly any
      criticism from parties and media, or Simon Jones's report of this
      cheerful Star Trek episode where finally Zindis (Arabs) get
      eradicated for a better universe. Coincidence??? Well, the German
      poet and a wise man Goethe once noted: " Coincidence does not exist,
      because everything has it's reason." So could the Zionist influence
      in governments, media...etc. be the reason?

      "The Antisemite has often thought of this as a defensive and
      aggressive union, and has formulated the conception of a
      Jewish "solidarity." There is deep confusion here. When some
      accusation is made against some unknown member of the Jewish
      community, all Jews secretly take the part of the accused, and wish,
      hope for, and seek to establish his innocence. But it must not be
      thought that they are interesting themselves more in the fate of the
      individual Jew than they would do in the case of an individual
      Christian. It is the menace to Judaism in general, the fear that the
      shameful shadow may do harm to Judaism as a whole, which is the
      origin of the apparent feeling of sympathy."

      (Otto Weininger in Sex and Character)

      Well if we comprehend what Weininger wrote, then we can fully
      understand why, the NY Times, Washington Post, etc... do publish
      articles to barbarise Palestinians and other Middle Eastern cultures
      and discharge Israel from any guilt. "The other side of Israel" would
      have been a book, which would have shown the nastiest side of the
      Jewish State, with absolutely no clemency. Well a revealed Jewish
      State does indeed throws a "shameful shadow" on Jewry, therefore your
      book had to be banned. Freedom of speech never really existed, but
      the burdensome part is that, if not in one of the most liberal
      countries, home of enlightenment, home of brotherhood and equality,
      where else?

      Dr. Mahathir concluded right. that we live indeed in times of
      ideologies. Capitalism, Zionism, Neo-liberalism, Communism, ..etc.
      were first brought on paper and then realised. But the Muslim world
      can not overcome Zionism by imitating Jewish pattern, for Muslims can
      not become more successful capitalists than Jews, simply because
      confraternity is an instinct trained upon Jews for twice as long as
      Muslims exist. So the strength of Judaism is also, it's biggest
      weakness, because as Weininger noticed, Individuality is almost anit-
      jewish, because it conflicts with idea of a jewish community. As
      Gilad Atzmon noted that all brilliant jews were assimilated in
      christian culture, so that means that they discovered their
      individual self in these cultures, just as you (discovering the
      individual Palestinians and his or her struggle) and Jesus did. Here
      lies Christ's path to disclose the individual to the true believers
      of progress. So muslim societies must encourage individuality,
      because just as presence and past show us (ancient greek, early
      caliphate or today's Scandinavia), that only societies, which allow
      individual freedom in every sense are the ones with the most genius
      outcome, because it's the restive and difficult characters that
      produce authentic arts, simply because they are different, they are
      closer to uniqueness, closer to being individual. This is a very long
      process and unfortunately there is no other way to compete.

      But to cease my effort of encouragement I'd like to finally get back
      to Dr.Mahathir who accurately cognized:

      "First we must sit down and ponder."

      Thank you for all your writings and kind words. A better Christian
      does not exist.

      Aidin Afshar

      Vienna

      ------------------------------------

      From William Bowles, England

      (a writer who runs frequent and interesting essays on his site, for
      instance see

      http://www.williambowles.info/ini/ini-0127.html )

      Hi Israel,

      I take it that Middle East.info took the lead in getting the book
      banned, or are they just picking up the cudgel? An 1881 law? Not a
      period known for it's progressive stance on things. It's a pity it's
      not available in English, I'd get hold of a copy from Maria.

      Do you plan to republish elsewhere (or try)? Repressive times, my
      friend, the noose is slowly tightening. Those in power know they're
      in for rough times, which means we'll be in even deeper shit. People
      seem to have forgotten about the Security State and tools the
      capitalists have these days. No more civil servants in dusty
      cubicles, scratching through piles of paper. It's 'bright young
      things' in Armani suits and fucking clipboards. Dedicated managers of
      the state. This is the 'Iron Heel' about to descend.

      From Ed Toner, NJ :

      Israel, send them this:

      Vous petite larve vulgaire. Vous sac sans valeur des ordures. Comme
      nous

      disons dans le Texas, je vous parierai ne pourrais pas verser la
      pisse hors

      d'une botte avec des instructions sur le talon. Vous êtes un canker.
      Une

      blessure qui ne partira pas. J'embrasserais plutôt un avocat que
      soyez vu

      avec vous. Vous êtes une masse putrescente, un vomi de marche. Vous
      êtes un

      petit ver spineless ne méritant rien mais le mépris profoundest. Vous
      êtes

      une secousse, un DAO, un weasel. Votre vie est un monument à la
      stupidité.

      Vous êtes un stench, un revulsion, un grand sucez sur un citron
      aigre. Vous

      êtes un poulain bêlant, un nain de chancellement caillé de mutant
      enduit

      richement de l'effluvia et des abats accompagnant votre naissance
      alléguée à

      ce monde. Un insensible, veau de clingnotement, signicatifs à
      personne,

      abandonné par les bêtes puke-drooling, rire nerveusement qui vous ont

      engendré et alors tué dans l'identification de ce qu'elles avaient
      fait. Je

      n'obtiendrai jamais au-dessus de l'embarras d'appartenir à la même
      espèce

      que vous. Vous êtes un monstre, un ogre, un malformity. Barf I à la
      pensée

      même de vous. ..

      Ed Toner,

      Brick NJ

      ___

      From Jim Dean, Atlanta

      Israel,

      David Irving ran into this, even having his original publisher
      firebombed in England.

      His later books were printed in the East...Singapore I think.

      I would suggest not having them printed where the Jewish Lobby is
      active and strong.

      There is no point in playing their game on their firing range where
      they have the target distances zeroed in.

      Jim

      From Colonel Maguire, Mississippi

      Samizdat! Since the French translation exists, place it into Adobe
      Acrobat pdf form and distribute it widely. Put the French edition on
      your website to download. Explain it was banned in France by the
      Judeo-Franco Geheime Staats Polizei. And ask for a donation equal to
      what your author's royalty would have been for a printed copy.

      At least it can't be banned (yet) in the Late Great USA. It will
      doubtless be banned in Canada, though.

      From Joost van Steenis, Amsterdam

      That is the present world, when you are writing things that disturb
      the lives of the elite too much, they know how to hit back - in the
      private life of the opponent.

      I prefer to say that your book is withdrawn because of the elite and
      not only the Jewish elite. I think the whole Western elite profits
      from the support of Israel. The leading people are labelling already
      a long time people who are against Israel (against the occupation of
      a country by in the first place Western people) as anti-Semitic, or
      anti-Jew while it is a political question. That brings me to the
      remark that World War II is restricted to the holocaust, to the
      persecution of Jews while the racist policy of the nazi's was based
      on the idea of a super race - I say comparable with the idea that the
      Jews are a Chosen People. The millions of slaughtered slaves, homo's
      or gypsy's seem to be forgotten as are the organisational fascist
      ideas that were more clear in Italy and Portugal as in Germany but
      that are now being introduced in the Western so-called democracies.
      And why? Because the elite did not want to acknowledge that what
      happened in Germany was a direct consequence of the dominating policy
      of the elite.

      The present racist treatment of people who have some Arabic
      characteristics (or even Arabic names) in the USA is comparable with
      the German nazi-ideas as was the internment of all Americans from
      Japanese origin after Pearl Harbour or the eugenicist laws in many
      Western countries including the USA and social-democrat Sweden.

      I hope that you will find a way to publish your book in France.

      Friendly greetings, Joost van Steenis

      ------------

      From Antoine, Beirut

      This affair between the LICRA and your editor is a very sad thing. At
      the same time, to have retired your book "L'Autre Face d'Israël",
      your editor has given to your image a new dimension of credibility
      and, I am sure, it will bring more readers to your writings. One can
      say that the day will come where ordinary people will wake up. The
      zionist camarilla has gone too far.

      From Helmut, the US

      Dear Israel.

      Today I read that your book was not to be published in France.

      What about the US ?There still are slight remnants of freedom of
      speech.

      Now when an Israel Shamir with a background like you is called an
      anti-semite

      we have hit absolute Absurdistan. A power which denies any one the
      right to

      critizise will go down in flames. You wrote yourself into the Hall of
      Freedom of Thought

      already your thoughts are already immortal. The groundswell is
      building.

      Your articles are read anywhere. More power to you.

      Sincerely, Helmut

      From Hatem, California

      Mr. Shamir: I don't know if I should congratulate you or offer my
      condolences. You are a man of tremendous integrity and strength, and
      we are honoured to know you.

      The Qur'an says: "None shall enter it (Heaven) except those who were
      patient, and none shall enter it except those who are most fortunate
      indeed" (41:35). So be steadfast in your honesty and integrity,
      and pray to God Almighty to give you continued strength and guide you
      to the truth.

      Hatem

      Friend Israel:

      It is not the Jewish Cause, it is the Zionist Cause. Picky, yes, but
      is not the caption, "Blow the Shofars - Great Victory for the Jewish
      Cause" creating the same confusion and the opportunity for charging
      anti-Semitism against which you consistently rail? I submit you
      should have worded the email title "Blow the Shofars - Great Victory
      for the ZIONIST Cause." It is not necessarily Jews who are
      celebrating the burning of your book. Otherwise, my warmest regards.

      William F. Brabenec

      Planet Earth

      From Jann, Canada:

      Dear Israel,

      I am so sorry to hear that the publisher has dropped your book but it
      only

      goes to prove our point. It is so SCARY. I am writing to you from
      near

      Ottawa, Canada. One thing that is really bothering me is the case of
      David

      Ahenakew, a Cree Indian chief who has been charged with hate crimes
      at the

      instigation of Canada's Bnai Brith. The man is ruined. I spoke with
      his

      daughter recently and she told me he is in very bad shape
      emotionally. I

      find it so ironic that the Zionists would go after aboriginal people
      here

      and of course, the Native groups folded to the pressure because they
      are

      corrupt and tied by the purse strings to the Cdn government.

      All the best to you in your work. You have made a difference in my

      world. IF you have time, I have a blog going on the internet at

      http://host.perth.igs.net/~kittoh/

      ----------

      From Altay in Turkey

      i'm sorry to hear that. consider it a medal for a wound in the
      battle. the war is not over as yet.

      altay

      ----------------------------

      From Kalle, France

      Dear Mr Shamir,

      Do you remember what I wrote you a few weeks ago about the terms of
      your
      texts, saying that you wouldn't be able to publish that in France...
      You
      answered me that I was wrong, telling me that your book "L'autre
      visage
      d'Israel" was about to be published. I was quite surprised, and
      ordered
      it. Yet I've not finished my reading... but as far as I know the
      power
      of the jewish lobby, I'm not surprised that your editor took the
      decision of withdrawing it !!!
      I tell you this : you were a little bit naive, thinking that the
      jewish
      Big Brother which has been ruling a major part of the french
      intellectual life among the medias for almost twenty years could let
      you
      give us your point of view.
      Hopefully, the Web remains... and they haven't yet invented some kind
      of
      "Fabius-Gayssot Law" to rule over it...

      Good Luck, and thank you so much for "L'autre visage d'Israel", a
      genuine collector item !!!

      sincerely yours,

      Kalle

      ----------

      [1] http://www.proche-orient.info/xjournal_racism_analyse.php3?
      id_article=17455

      [2] http://www.proche-orient.info/xjournal_racism_der_heure.php3?
      id_article=17547

      Après l'article de Johan Weisz sur « Proche-Orient.info »
      [http://www.proche-orient.info/xjournal_racism_analyse.php3?
      id_article=17455], Balland décide de suspendre la vente du livre
      d'Israël Shamir

      [3] His New Career, on my site, or
      http://www.kedma.co.il/opinion/opinionfile/NurielYeoda121003.htm

      [4] See Midas Ears on my site.