Drones and the CIA

  • WVNS
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2011
      Metal Allies: The new face of a faceless global war: drones and the CIA.:

      In the next decade, our reliance on drones and the spies who support them may increase for a different reason: We're losing friends.
      http://www.slate.com/id/2297383/

      Please consider contributing to WVNS today.
      Email ummyakoub@... !