Cancer Rate In Fallujah Worse Than Hiroshima

  • WVNS
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2010
      Cancer Rate In Fallujah Worse Than Hiroshima
      By Tom Eley
      http://www.countercurrents.org/eley230710.htm

      According to the authors of a new study, "Cancer, Infant Mortality and Birth Sex-Ratio in Fallujah, Iraq 2005–2009," the people of Fallujah are experiencing higher rates of cancer, leukemia, infant mortality, and sexual mutations than those recorded among survivors in Hiroshima and Nagasaki in the years after those Japanese cities were incinerated by US atomic bomb strikes in 1945

      ===

      More Suffering For The People Of Fallujah
      And Why We Can't Gloss Over War Crimes
      By Phil Dickens

      http://www.countercurrents.org/dicekns230710.htm

      But this needs to be pointed out, and remembered. The seige of Fallujah in 2004 was a horrendous war crime, and for the poor, wretched children being born there the horror of it is only just beginning. By glossing over who the perpetrators of this attrocity are, we are only adding insult to injury

      ===

      'Genetic Damage' In Fallujah: The BBC Reports
      By Winter Patriot

      http://www.countercurrents.org/wp230710.htm

      Please consider contributing to WVNS today.
      Email ummyakoub@... !