Fahad Hashmi sentenced

  • WVNS
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2010
      Fahad Hashmi sentenced
      June 10, 2010

      Dear Supporters:

      June 9, 2010, was the sentencing of Syed Fahad Hashmi in which the judge ruled that Mr. Hashmi is to spend 180 months (15 years in prison). For those of you that attended the court hearing yesterday, we kindly request that you e-mail us your reactions of the hearing and your overall thoughts of what occurred (the prosecution's and defense's views/arguments, Mr. Hashmi's speech, etc.). We appreciate your feedback and honest responses. Please e-mail your reactions to: Info@....

      Sincerely,

      Administration
      Muslim Justice Initiative

      Please consider contributing to WVNS today.
      Email ummyakoub@... !