Mohamed Atta's father says he's still alive
- Mohamed Atta's father says he's still alive, blames Mossad for 9/11
This material is from 2001-2; but should be reviewed in the light of the identity theft in the Dubai assassination.
(1) Mohamed Atta's father says he's still alive, blames Mossad for 9/11
(2) Mohammed Atta's father: "My son called me the day after the attacks on September 12"
(3) Father says son rang him 24 and 48 hours after 9/11; accuses Mossad
(4) Atta & 2 other jihackers reported their passports stolen in late 1999
(5) Mohammad Atta's girlfriend interviewed (video)
(6) Atta's girlfriend: he loved pork chops, was already a licensed pilot, could speak Hebrew, had been in "some kind of militia"
(7) Hijackers' last letter, found in baggage, shows ignorance of Islam - Robert Fisk
(1) Mohamed Atta's father says he's still alive, blames Mossad for 9/11
Mohamed Atta ...Family reaction Atta's father, Mohamed el-Amir Awad el-Sayed Atta, a retired lawyer in Egypt rejected allegations his son was involved in the September 11 attacks and instead accuses Mossad of having a hand in framing his son. Atta Sr. rejected media reports his son was drinking wildly, and instead described his son as a quiet boy uninvolved in politics, shy and devoted to studying architecture. The elder Mr. Atta also claims to have spoken with Mohamed by phone two days after the air crashes of the September 11th. He held interviews with the German news magazine Bild am Sonntag in late 2002 claiming his son is alive, and in hiding. Critics [which critics?] have suggested Mr. Atta fabricated his claims of speaking with his son after September 11, 2001 and saying his son is alive, in denial of his son's role in the 9/11 attacks.[Reference does not support statement] Notes28.^ a b Lappin, Elena (2002-08-29). "Portrait: Atta in Hamburg" . Prospect. Retrieved 2008-09-16.90.^ Connolly, Kate (2002-09-02). "Father insists alleged leader of attack on WTC is still alive" . The Guardian. Retrieved 2008-09-16. ... This page was last modified on 26 March 2010 at 17:16. (2) Mohammed Atta's father: "My son called me the day after the attacks on September 12" Father insists alleged leader is still alive Kate Connolly in Berlin The Guardian, Monday 2 September 2002 01.28 BST http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2002/sep/02/september11.usa
The father of Mohammed Atta, the alleged ringleader of the September 11 attacks, said in an interview published yesterday that his son was still alive. "He is hiding in a secret place so as not to be murdered by the US secret services," Mohammed el-Amir Atta, 66, told the German newspaper Bild am Sonntag. He also vehemently denied that his son - believed to have flown the first plane into the World Trade Centre - had taken part in the atrocities, blaming them instead on "American Christians". The interview painted a picture of a tortured man who has not come to terms with his 33-year-old son's death or with the huge crime laid at his door. He said he feared the US would try to poison him. Speaking from his Cairo home, Mr Atta described hearing about the attacks after returning from a holiday on the Red Sea on the evening of September 12. "My daughter called and said she was going to drop in. She stood at the door and said 'turn on the TV'," he said. Amid images of the jets crashing into the Twin Towers, he saw his son's passport photograph. "As I saw the picture of my son," he said, "I knew that he hadn't done it. My son called me the day after the attacks on September 12 at around midday. We spoke for two minutes about this and that. "He didn't tell me where he was calling from. At that time neither of us knew anything about the attacks." Mr Atta said he did not condone the attacks, but could understand the hijackers' motivation. "Every day our Palestinian brothers are being murdered, their houses destroyed. If their relatives were to fly a plane into the Empire State Building I couldn't hold it against them," he added. Mr Atta called his son a "gentle and tender boy", who enjoyed reading history and geography books and was nicknamed "Bolbol", or nightingale, by his parents. (3) Father says son rang him 24 and 48 hours after 9/11; accuses Mossad Atta in Hamburg ELENA LAPPIN Prospect Magazine 20th September 2002 Issue 78 http://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/2002/09/attainhamburg/
He is a man with a grudge. In interviews with foreign journalists - to whom he serves alcohol-free beer - he rants about America, without answering or listening to questions. He accuses the Mossad of being responsible for 11th September, and of framing his son, from whom he claims to have received a phone call, "checking in," 24 and 48 hours after the attacks. == Father's interview with Cairo Times: "Mossad and Israel are who benefits" http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/atta.html
Muhammad Atta Sr is in the center of the media storm
Volume 5, Issue 2927
SEPTEMBER - 3 OCTOBER 2001
The journalistic frenzy touched off by the 11 September attacks on America has produced no more maudlin a figure than Muhammad Al Amir Atta. The semi-retired lawyer, whose son Muhammad Atta is accused by US authorities of piloting the first hijacked plane into the World Trade Center, has spent the past 10 days in the center of a media maelstrom. A seemingly endless stream of foreign journalists, some of whom flew in just for the interview, have beat a path to Atta's home just off of Pyramids Road.
What they have found, for the most part, is an angry, grieving man who defends his son as a gentle soul and speaks of a set-up by the Israel intelligence services to turn global public opinion against the Muslim world. "Mossad and Israel are who benefits the most from this.... They want to try to hang this on the Arab world," Atta told the Cairo Times in a 19 September interview. "When America learns that Mossad did it, they won't be able to say anything." Interviews with the elder Atta have been chaotic affairs-spiced with red-faced rants against American foreign policy and the conspiracy of which he says his son is an innocent victim. ... A 24 September press conference, organized by the local Foreign Press Association, was equally raucous-with so many media representatives crowding into a Shepherd Hotel ballroom that one cameraman pronounced the affair "a moulid for journalists." The younger Atta, who graduated from Cairo University with a degree in architecture, hasn't lived in Egypt since 1993. He spent most of the past decade studying urban planning in Hamburg, Germany, where colleagues described him as decent, quietly religious and soft-spoken to the point of shyness. The father said his son was raised to be solidly apolitical and to focus on "work, home and family." He also said Muhammad had expressed his distaste for Bin Laden after the mid-90s bombing of the Egyptian embassy in Pakistan. "That was the only political opinion he ever expressed to me in his life." The elder Atta said he had last seen his son about 18 months ago in Egypt. He had never been to visit him in Germany, and knew little of his life there. He also claimed that his son had called him two days after the attack, and described it as "a normal conversation." But he snarled when asked to give further details. Asked what country Muhammad had called from, he said, "The name of the country isn't written on the phone." Asked where Muhammad was now, he said, "Ask Mossad." ... Atta maintained that the evidence against the accused hijackers including an Arabic flight manual in a car in the Logan airport parking lot and his son's United Arab Emirates passport, had been faked and planted in order to create a rush to judgement against the Muslim world. "They found a flight manual in the car," he said. "Is he going to be studying on the way?"
(4) Atta & 2 other jihackers reported their passports stolen in late 1999
Mohamed Atta: Terrorist, Patsy, or Scapegoat? [Atta and Alomari] spent their last night pursuing ordinary activities: making ATM withdrawals, eating pizza, and shopping at a convenience store. [9/11 Commission Report] "Most college kids order pizza all the time," Ponemon said. "But most people pay cash for pizza. These guys paid with a credit card. That was an odd thing." [SignOnSanDiego] The above were not the actions of a terrorist ringleader determined to achieve a goal which was years in the planning, they were the actions of someone determined to leave a trail of evidence. ... (Mohamed) Atta and (Abdulaziz) Alomari boarded a 6:00 a.m. flight from Portland to Boston's Logan International Airport. [SFGate] A Mitsubishi sedan [Atta] rented was found at Boston's Logan Airport. Arabic language materials were found in the car. [CNN] How did Atta leave a rental car at Logan Airport in Boston when he supposedly flew there from Portland, Maine? The official story: [Atta] rented a car at Logan Airport Alamo and drove to Maine [on September 10]. Then flew down from Portland, Maine, early Tuesday before connecting on Flight 11. [Boston.com] Why would Atta leave a rental car containing incriminating evidence at Logan Airport, rent another car in Boston to drive to Maine, then fly back to Boston again? Even the 9/11 Commission couldn't explain this conundrum... Atta picked up Omari at another hotel [on September 10], and the two drove to Portland, Maine, for reasons that remain unknown. [9/11 Commission Report] ...and they didn't look for answers. The Bukharis provide a key to the enigma: [Adnan and Ameer Bukhari's] names had been tied to a car found at an airport in Portland, Maine. [CNN] The two rented a car, a silver-blue Nissan Altima, from an Alamo car rental at Boston's Logan Airport and drove to an airport in Portland, Maine, where they got on US Airways Flight 5930 at 6 a.m. Tuesday headed back to Boston, the sources said. Before CNN learned the identities of the two brothers, Portland Police Chief Mike Chitwood said, "I can tell you those two individuals did get on a plane and fly to Boston early yesterday morning ... I can tell you that they are the focus of a federal investigation." [People's Daily 9/13/2001] [Adnan Bukhari's] name reportedly appears on the American Airlines Flight Eleven manifest. [First Coast News] A trail of evidence led investigators into Tuesday's terrorist attacks from one abandoned rental car in Portland, Maine, to two houses in Vero Beach, Florida. One of the Vero Beach houses had been rented by two brothers from Saudi Arabia. Inside it were two pilot's certificates in the names of Adnan Bukhari and his brother, Ameer Abbas Bukhari. [BBC News] Early accounts stated it was Adnan and Ameer Bukhari who rented the car from Logan Airport Alamo and abandoned it at Portland, not Mohamed Atta. The Bukharis "did get on a plane and fly to Boston", Adnan Bukhari's name reportedly appeared on Flight 11's manifest, and a trail of evidence led investigators to Adnan Bukhari's house. Within hours of the attacks it was nearly "case closed" that the Bukharis were hijackers of Flight 11, but a couple of simple facts proved their innocence - Ameer Bukhari died in a plane crash in 2000 and Adnan Bukhari is alive. 9/13/2001 CNN retraction concerning the Bukharis - 1MB asf video download How did so much evidence initially point to the Bukharis, and how did Adnan Bukhari's name reportedly appear on Flight 11's manifest? The words "fabricated evidence" spring to mind. The Bukharis innocence caused a major rethink of Flight 11's hijackers, and this rethink resulted in the implausible scenario of Atta abandoning two rental cars in two airports. [Mohamed Atta] spoke excellent German - good enough to correct other students' texts - as well as fluent English and Arabic. [FT.com] Atta and two other suspected hijackers reported their passports stolen in late 1999. [BBC News] [Rudi Dekkers, owner of Huffman Aviation] knew that Atta had lived in Hamburg, Germany and one day [in 2000] spoke to him in German as a way of friendly communication. Atta was stunned and quickly walked away. [house.gov] An imposter could pretend to be Atta, but he couldn't pretend to speak German. [Atta senior] had no knowledge his son had ever been in the United States. More absurd to him was the idea that his son had enrolled in a Florida flight school. "Did he ever learn to fly? Never. He never even had a kite." Added Atta senior: "My daughter, who is a doctor, used to get him medicine before every journey, to make combat the cramps and the vomiting he feels every time he gets on the plane." [MSNBC] On the first day of the 9/11 Commission hearings, commissioner Richard Ben-Veniste opened his remarks with sharp criticism of the current White House and the delays in processing the commissioners' security clearances. Ben-Veniste, who first came to prominence as a Watergate special prosecutor from 1973 to 1975, was counsel for the Democratic minority on the Senate Whitewater committee. Today he is a major attorney with a top firm in D.C. Al Qaeda's lead 9/11 hijacker, Mohamed Atta, was allegedly partying with CIA-connected pilots while he got his flight training in fall/winter 2000 at Huffman Aviation in Venice, Fla., where two of the other 9/11 hijacker pilots trained. Atta wasn't acting much like a holy martyr: He wore jeans and sneakers, played video games, bought himself a red Pontiac and was said to be a hedonist. The Press posed the question to Ben-Veniste: If Atta belonged to the fundamentalist Muslim group, why was he snorting cocaine and frequenting strip bars? "You know," said Ben-Veniste, as he smiled a little. "That's a heck of a question." [9/11 CitizenWatch] Below is supposedly the will of a hedonist who snorted cocaine and frequented strip bars: Mohamed Atta's will: Page 1 - Page 2 Atta's original will was written in Arabic and has not been released by the FBI. This is an English version translated by the FBI and first reported in Der Spiegel. Records from ... [Huffman Aviation] were deemed sensitive enough to have merited being escorted back to Washington by Florida Governor Jeb Bush aboard a C-130 cargo plane, which left Sarasota less than 24 hours after the September 11 attack. [Scoop] How did Jeb Bush know where to lookhours after the attacks? Mohamed Atta: terrorist, patsy, or scapegoat? Update: Pentagon officials said Thursday they have found three more people who recall an intelligence chart that identified Sept. 11 mastermind Mohamed Atta as a terrorist one year before the attacks on New York and Washington. But they have been unable to find the chart or other evidence that it existed. [Yahoo News 9/2/2005] A Pentagon employee was ordered to destroy documents that identified Mohamed Atta as a terrorist two years before the 2001 attacks, a congressman said Thursday. The employee is prepared to testify next week before the Senate Judiciary Committee and was expected to identify the person who ordered him to destroy the large volume of documents, said Rep. Curt Weldon, R-Pa. Weldon declined to identify the employee, citing confidentiality matters. Weldon described the documents as "2.5 terabytes" as much as one-fourth of all the printed materials in the Library of Congress, he added. [ABC News 9/15/2005]
Translation: Atta was a protected asset, not a terrorist.
See also: Mohamed Atta loved pork chops, and 49 other things you may not know
What Muslim Would Write: 'The Time of Fun and Waste is Gone'?<http://www.commondreams.org/views01/0929-07.htm>
At Least 7 of the 9/11 Hijackers are Still Alive
(5) Mohammad Atta's girlfriend interviewed (video) http://vodpod.com/watch/2909718-madcowprod-com-presents-interview-with-attas-girlfriend
(6) Atta's girlfriend: he loved pork chops, was already a licensed pilot, could speak Hebrew, had been in "some kind of militia"
Mohamed Atta loved pork chops, and 49 other things you may not know
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x1433886 about the 9/11 Florida connection.
I just finished Daniel Hopsicker's Welcome to Terrorland. He exposes the cover story of the Florida flight schools, and the ongoing cover-up. The whole thing stinks of Iran/Contra and CIA drugs. It's the same, bloody game. Though his style can be annoyingly breezy, I highly recommend the book. There's original research you won't find anywhere else but here and on his website: http://www.madcowprod.com /. Here are some archived threads that touch on similar material: "Jeb Bush seized flight school records at 2 AM on September 12"
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.ph... "Heroin, Al Qaeda and the Florida Flight School"
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.ph... And FYI, here are some notes I kept while reading the book:
1. In Venice Florida, Mohamed Atta lived for two months with an American stripper/lingerie model named Amanda Keller.
2. Atta loved to party. He was out with Keller nearly every night they were together. He was a heavy drinker, snorted coke, was a stylish dresser and wore expensive jewelry.
3. According to Keller, Atta loved pork chops.
4. Keller dumped him after he embarrassed her at a night club by dancing, poorly, atop a speaker ("doing that old 'Roxbury head bob' thing, you know"?)
5. Atta revenged himself later on Keller by returning to the apartment they'd shared and killing her cat and kittens, disemboweling and dismembering them in her apartment for her to find. 6. In Miami, Atta consorted with women known to be linked to the Mafia.
7. Atta's email list included names of people who worked for defense contractors. One, for instance, worked for Canadian firm Virtual Prototypes, which helped develop the avionics for F-15, F-22 and B-2. 8. Atta was enrolled as a student at the International Officer's School of Maxwell Airforce Base, and witnesses recall him having been introduced around at an officers' club party.
9. Atta was fluent in at least Arabic, English, German, French and Hebrew.
10. One day when Atta was rummaging through his flight bag, Keller got a look inside. Her words: "The thing the FBI was most interested in was his pilot bag. They asked about it a lot. He kept it locked, and they wanted to know whether I had ever seen anything in it. I told them yes. One day he opened it briefly, and there were a lot of papers in it, and there was a blue log book in a different language. Mohamed was fluent in almost any language you can think of. He had a kind of Daytimer in there, too. And a folder with all these different ID's in it. And that's when I saw one because it fell out a little blue and white thing the size of a driver's license. It had his picture on it, and it looked like a mug shot, or a prison shot. And it didn't look like him, and I asked him, 'Who is this?' "And he said, 'that's me.' He told me it had been taken back when he was in some kind of militia-type deal, like a military-type deal, he said. He compared it to our military only they teach you different tactics. He didn't elaborate. "He didn't say where it was from, either. But the writing looked like a cross between Hebrew and Arabic, those frilly little lines. He told me he spoke Hebrew. I said bullshit. So he started speaking it, and I guess he did. "He told me that he went to different countries and studied. He had pilot's license from several different countries. But all the pictures looked different. All the names were different. He had a license to fly from just about every country he had been to. He went to pilot's school in all these countries."
11. Atta, Keller, a stripper named Linda and two Germans, Peter and Johan, partied for three days in Key West. Atta paid for everything. Rented three rooms, one just for the men's luggage, which Keller says contained drugs. The men had a business meeting the women were not permitted to attend. Met with people, Keller says, who flew in just to meet Atta. Somber and quiet after meeting. (Key West Airport a known drug transit point. The Sheriff used to be under orders to keep the dope sniffing dogs off airplanes, and at one time even sent patrol cars to escort the drugs to Miami.)
12. Atta was already a licensed pilot when he arrived in the US. Licenses from many different countries. He had the privileges of an instructor while he was at Huffman Aviation, and may have helped pilot South American drug runs.
13. The FBI timeline says Atta left Venice Florida in December 2000 after completing his flight training. But he didn't. Dozens of locals say different his landlord, neighbours, cab drivers, restaurant employees and his girlfriend, for a few instances and have been told not to talk about it by federal authorities. The FBI publicly sought information regarding Atta's time in various US locations, but not Venice Florida, where he spent most of his time in the US. Why the intentional misdirection? What are they trying to keep hidden?
14. Under pressure from the FBI, and despite numerous witnesses who had known them together, Keller publicly retracted her story of having lived with Atta, saying he'd been another hijacker named Mohammed, no last name, who seems to have only existed to get Atta out of this story that didn't fit the official version.
15. Six nights before the attack, at a bar called Shuckums in Ft Lauderdale, Atta and two companions got drunk. The FBI showed up at the bar just 12 hours after the attack with pictures of two of them, one Atta, saying only "they were on the plane and passed away." Manager Tony Amos and bartender Patricia Idrissi identified both. Manager Amos said they'd gotten "wasted," Atta drank Stoli vodka for three straight hours. Atta blasphemed: "F*ck God!" he's said to have cursed.
16. The witnesses then retracted the story of Atta being drunk. They now said he'd only drank cranberry juice the entire evening. Both Amos and Idrissi have gone, no one knows where, but the current bartender says she believes their leaving was somehow 9/11 related.
17. Fourteen of the 9/11 hijackers made Florida their base of operation, and clustered around two flight schools. What is it about Florida, and these flight schools, that drew them?
18. Atta and Marwan Al-Shehhi paid $28,000 each to Rudi Dekkers' Huffman Aviation for flight instruction that, the chief instructor of a neighbouring school said, was available at dozens of other nearby locations for a fraction of the price. Why did they pay an inflated price to Dekkers?
19. Dekkers' and his financier, Wally Hilliard, purchased the flight school just months before Atta and the other hijackers began arriving. Before their purchase, the flight school catered to largely American students. After, student body became 80% foreign, mostly Middle Eastern. Yeslam bin Laden, Osama's brother, sent students there for his business.
20. Atta also "trained" for a time at Arne Kruithof's Florida Flight Training Center, a block away from Huffman Aviation. Amanda Keller says it is where he would go to replenish his cocaine stash.
21. Though Dutchmen Dekkers and Kruithof claimed they had not known each other before each coincidently purchased flight training schools in Venice shortly before terrorists began arriving for training, witnesses claim the two had known each other well for years before.
22. Wally Hilliard is a supposedly-retired, born again insurance executive from the Midwest (motto for his insurance company had been "Hate Sin, Fight Communism, Back the Pack!"), who upon arriving in Florida entered into aviation businesses with an assortment of criminal and covert intelligence elements.
23. Dekkers and Hilliard had not been in the flight school business before they made the purchase. They paid an inflated price for the school, and did no due diligence before the purchase. They lost millions, but this was apparently not a problem. Charlie Voss, former employee of Dekkers and an Iran/Contra pilot who'd also flown "Northern Alliance guys" in Afghanistan in the 1980s, and who had given Atta and Marwan Al-Shehhi a place to stay for a few weeks when they first arrived in Venice Florida: "Rudi's greedy, and when you're greedy you can be used for something.... When something doesn't make obvious business sense, sometimes it's because things are being done for another reason that doesn't have a lot to do with dollars and cents. His business did not add up."
24. Dekkers went from broke to flush very quickly, without having business success with the flight school. One observer said "He didn't even have the money to buy gas for an airplane and yet a year later he shows up and plops a million seven, a million eight or two million dollars on the table as if it were paper money."
25. The deputy in charge of Venice Fl airport security: "Wally and Rudi never talk inside a building, they go out to an airplane and talk inside the plane."
26. Dekkers' claimed he had very little interaction with Atta, and that he never saw him again after December 2000. But numerous witnesses in Venice claim Dekkers and Atta were close, and were seen at a restaurant together just two weeks before the attack.
27. Hilliard denied knowing Atta. Keller recalled, on a visit to the airport, having Hilliard ask her, "What's a nice girl like you doing with a guy like Mohamed?"
28. Before the attack, Dekkers was having trouble paying rent on flight school. It was so bad, it was a story in the Venice paper when he paid rent. One month before attack, he stopped having trouble. Since attack, every aviation concern at Venice airport has been late at least once with their monthly rent, except for Dekkers'.
29. Both the DEA and US Customs had been interested in Dekkers as far back as 1993. He was suspected of smuggling drugs and computer chips.
30. Less than three weeks after Atta and Marwan Al-Shehi began flying lessons at Huffman Aviation, a Lear jet owned by its financier, Wally Hilliard, carrying 43 pounds of heroin was seized by the DEA. Authorities called it the biggest seizure of heroin ever in central Florida.
31. The passengers, Venezuelan nationals, were arrested, but the pilot wasn't charged, said a DEA spokesman, "because of lack of evidence." ...
38. A former Huffman executive, speaking about the hijackers: "Early on I gleaned that these guys had government protection. They were let into this country for a specific purpose. It was a business deal."
39. The FBI visited the home of this executive just four hours after the attacks. The purpose has been not to investigate, but to intimidate him into silence. The man says his phones were bugged, and thinks pilots were "double agents." He quit the flight school fearing for his life, and claims he knows too much about Wally Hillier, saying he "has a family to think about." ...
(6) Hijackers' last letter, found in baggage, shows ignorance of Islam - Robert Fisk
What Muslim Would Write: 'The Time of Fun and Waste is Gone'?
by Robert Fisk
Published on September 29, 2001 in the Independent/UK http://www.commondreams.org/views01/0929-07.htm
Fearful, chilling, grotesque but also very, very odd. If the handwritten, five-page document which the FBI says it found in the baggage of Mohamed Atta, the suicide bomber from Egypt, is genuine, then the men who murdered more than 7,000 innocent people believed in a very exclusive version of Islam or were surprisingly unfamiliar with their religion. "The time of Fun and waste is gone," Atta, or one of his associates, is reported to have written in the note. "Be optimistic ... Check all your items your bag, your clothes, your knives, your will, your IDs, your passport ... In the morning, try to pray the morning prayer with an open heart." Part theological, part mission statement, the document extracts from which were published in The Washington Post yesterday raises more questions than it answers. Under the heading of "Last Night" presumably the night of 10 September the writer tells his fellow hijackers to "remind yourself that in this night you will face many challenges. But you have to face them and understand it 100 per cent ... Obey God, his messenger, and don't fight among yourself [sic] where [sic] you become weak ... Everybody hates death, fears death ..." The document begins with the words: "In the name of God, the most merciful, the most compassionate ... In the name of God, of myself, and of my family." The problem is that no Muslim however ill-taught would include his family in such a prayer. Indeed, he would mention the Prophet Mohamed immediately after he mentioned God in the first line. Lebanese and Palestinian suicide bombers have never been known to refer to "the time of fun and waste" because a true Muslim would not have "wasted" his time and would regard pleasure as a reward of the after-life. And what Muslim would urge his fellow believers to recite the morning prayer and then go on to quote from it? A devout Muslim would not need to be reminded of his duty to say the first of the five prayers of the day and would certainly not need to be reminded of the text. It is as if a Christian, urging his followers to recite the Lord's Prayer, felt it necessary to read the whole prayer in case they didn't remember it. ...
********************************************************************* WORLD VIEW NEWS SERVICE To subscribe to this group, send an email to:email@example.com To leave this list, send an email to:firstname.lastname@example.org NEWS ARCHIVE IS OPEN TO PUBLIC VIEWhttp://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/wvns/ Need some good karma? Appreciate the service?Please consider contributing to WVNS today.WVNS donation button at eaazi.blogspot.com