Obama's Elite Agenda: Black Abortion for Profit

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2009
      Obama's Elite Agenda: Black Abortion for Profit
      June 3, 2009
      by Richard Evans
      (Senior Correspondent, HM.com)
      henry(at)savethemales.ca

      In a 1934 letter, Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood,
      wrote to her financial sponsor, Clarence Gamble (the Proctor & Gamble heir) :

      "We should hire 3 or 4 Colored Ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal.

      We don't want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."

      2007:

      Speaking before Rockefeller sponsored Planned Parenthood's 'Action fund' banquet July 17th 2007, candidate Barack Obama made his public announcement that his 'first act as President' would be signing FOCA
      ("Freedom of Choice Act") It was.

      The "Freedom of Choice" act amounts to de-regulation of the abortion
      industry and provides free federally funded abortions on demand.
      Obama is that 'colored minister with social-service background
      and engaging personality' Sanger envisioned.

      Planned Parenthood's slogan last year -

      - "why should I be punished with a baby?"-
      - was featured in television commercial campaigns.

      Obama mouthed this very slogan at a campaign speech in Johnstown PA:
      "I have two daughters. If they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby".

      http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=tTB1-TtwWdQ

      PLANNED PARENTHOOD TARGETS BLACK ABORTIONS

      PLANNED PARENTHOOD operates the largest chain of abortion clinics in the US. It has more than 850 "Health Centers" (abortion centers),
      80% are in minority neighborhoods. The organization performed 22%
      of all abortions in 2005 (260,000 out of 1.2 million abortions.)

      According to a Fox TV story, "Blacks do, indeed, have much higher rates of abortions than whites or other minority groups. In 2000, while blacks made up 17 percent of live births, they made up more than twice that share of abortions (36 percent). If those aborted children had been born, the number of blacks born would have been slightly over 50 percent greater than it was.

      The comparison with whites and other minorities is striking.
      Whites made up 78 percent of live births, but only 57 percent of abortions. Non-black minorities had 7 percent of live births and
      5 percent of abortions. Data from 1973 on indicate that black women's share of abortions has consistently been at least twice their share of live births."

      According to "Klan Parenthood," A black baby is three times more likely to bemurdered in the womb than a white baby. Since 1973, abortion has reduced the black population by over 25 percent.

      Twice as many African-Americans have died from abortion than have died from AIDS, accidents, violent crimes, cancer, and heart disease combined.

      Every three days, more African-Americans are killed by abortion
      than have been killed by the Ku Klux Klan in its entire history.
      About 13 percent of American women are black, but they submit to over 35 percent of the abortions."

      THE ABORTION INDUSTRY

      Bernard Nathanson, M.D., co-founder of pro-abortion "National Association for the Repeal of Abortion Laws" recalled creating
      the slogans for 'pro-choice' public relations with Betty Friedan back in 1968. Such slogans included, "Women must have control over their own bodies." , and "Freedom of choice - a basic American right."

      "I remember laughing when we made those slogans up. We were looking for some sexy, catchy slogans to capture public opinion. They were very cynical slogans then, just as all of these slogans today are very, very cynical."

      It was a racket. Promote the breakdown of marriage while simultaneously promoting promiscuous sex behavior, with abortion as handy backup birth control. The only thing better would be if the federal government covered the abortion cost for impoverished teens
      - the very demographic targeted by Sanger's eugenics agenda.

      Nathanson and other former abortionists and clinic personnel have come clean after becoming revulsed by the rampant profiteering of abortion providers. Nathanson says all abortion doctors and staff are well aware they're in the business of terminating live human beings.
      After performing thousands of procedures, literally butchering the unborn, all rationalizations break down.

      Thousands of young women die annually from botched legal abortions
      performed at a rate of 120 procedures per urban clinic per day,
      8 am to midnight shifts, seven days a week. Nathanson himself estimates he's performed 75,000 abortions during his career as an abortionist. The average cost to the patient for an abortion is around $480.00.

      Doctors and staff who do the dirty work are expendable and replaceable. Abortion clinics now are operated as large franchises
      with profits going to their boards and shareholders. Only so much profit can be had from the abortion market alone, which with Obama's signing of FOCA will reach saturation shortly. Tax payer funded abortion will increase the numbers to the maximum, but the corporate owners and investors of this industry want more profit.

      Human baby corpses --stem cells and tissue-- are worth money. What's left of the ban on wholesale harvesting of aborted human cell tissue
      has cost investors billions of dollars a year.

      Margaret Sanger and Heinrich Himmler probably never dreamed that exterminating 'undersirables' could be so profitable. Sanger merely wanted to rid American society of 'weeds'. Himmler dreamed of his Aryan supermen perpetuating the thousand year Fourth Reich.

      ===

      Obama's First Act: Taxpayer Money To Fund Abortions Of Black Babies

      Executive order reverses ban on aid to
      international "family planning" groups
      Paul Joseph Watson
      Prison Planet.com
      Wednesday, January 21, 2009
      http://www.prisonplanet.com/obamas-first-act-taxpayer-money-to-fund-abortions-of-black-babies.html

      The sickest irony amidst the euphoria of the inauguration of America's
      first black President is that one of Obama's very first actions in office will be to ensure that millions more black babies are aborted
      in third world countries, with American taxpayers picking up the tab.

      President Obama's first act of "change" will be to issue an executive order that will lift a ban on using taxpayer money to fund international "family planning" groups who counsel women and perform abortions around the world, but mainly in Africa.

      Fresh from his complete disregard of Israel's barbarian bombardment of Gaza, an onslaught that has killed around 400 children, Obama will ensure that potentially millions more never even get the chance of life in the first place.

      Obama will reverse the so-called Mexico City policy, the federal rule prohibiting aid to family planning groups which was instituted by Ronald Reagan in 1984. The policy does not apply to abortions carried out in cases of rape, incest, or life-threatening conditions. Obama's executive order will pass almost exactly 36 years to the day since the Roe v. Wade Supreme Court decision which legalized abortion.

      Abortion groups that will enjoy a fresh injection of American taxpayers' money will include the Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia and the Planned Parenthood Association of Zambia.

      The executive order will also precede a likely decison by Obama to once again release funds for the UNFPA, a United Nations
      organization that supports China's policy of forced abortion.

      "Obama's repeal of the abortion aid policy is one of several executive
      actions that he will take soon after his inauguration today,
      according to several Obama transition aides. He is also considering lifting Bush administration restrictions on federally funded stem cell research," reports the Hartford Courant.

      Stem cell research has attracted vociferous opposition from anti-abortion groups because many of the treatments in the field use cells from aborted babies. The Catholic Church in Scotland this week called the procedure "immoral and unethical," especially in light of the fact that stem cells from adult donations can be used instead.

      Federally funded global abortions as a method of population control
      has been an obsession of elites and eugenicists throughout history.
      One of the pioneers of family planning and the woman who opened the first birth control clinic in Britain,

      Marie Stopes, was a racist and an anti-Semite who campaigned
      for selective breeding to achieve racial purity, a passion she shared with Adolf Hitler in adoring letters and poems that she sent the leader of the Third Reich.

      The feminist also attended the Nazi congress on population science
      in Berlin in 1935, while calling for the "compulsory sterilisation of the diseased, drunkards, or simply those of bad character."

      Stopes acted on her appalling theories by concentrating her abortion clinics in poor areas so as to reduce the birth rate of the lower classes. Stopes left most of her estate to the Eugenics Society,
      an organization that shared her passion for racial purity
      and still exists today under the new name The Galton Institute.

      The society has included members such as Charles Galton Darwin
      (grandson of the evolutionist) , Julian Huxley and Margaret Sanger.

      Ominously, The Galton Institute website promotes its support and funding initiative for "the practical delivery of family planning facilities, especially in developing countries."

      In other words, the same organization that once advocated
      sterilizing black people to achieve racial purity in the same vein as the Nazis is now bankrolling abortions of black babies in the third world.

      With Obama's executive order to release taxpayer money to fund abortions of black babies in Africa, he is signaling his firm intention to act in the interests of the ancestors of the Hitlerian eugenicist movement who now control the family planning groups.

      A lot has been made of the ideals of Martin Luther King in light of the inauguration of the first black President.

      What would the legendary civil rights campaigner have thought
      of Obama's action to ensure funding for the abortion of black babies?

      Here's what his niece, Dr. Alveda King had to say about the matter at a conference last August.

      "The great irony," she said, "is that abortion has done what the Klan only dreamed of."

      King stated that the killing of a quarter of the black population of the US has not been from the lynch mobs of her childhood days,
      but from abortionists, "who plant their killing centers in minority neighborhoods and prey upon women who think they have no hope."

      Obama's first action as President will ensure that those
      "killing centers" across the world will now be empowered

      with fresh capital to abort more black babies while the new President
      grandstands as a messiah for the poor and oppressed black race.

      ===

      MORE ON THIS TOPIC

      The Negro Project: Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger's
      eugenics plan for black Americans

      http://www.blackgenocide.org/negro.html

      Abortion and Black Genocide (Barack Obama and the Negro Project)
      http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=GfFVKqHWJU0&feature=related

      Obama's Tax-Funded Abortions Project
      http://lauraechevarria. blogspot.com/2009/05/tax- funded-abortions-in-dc.html

      Obama Abortion Agenda - (see the step-by-step plan in full)
      http://www.nrlc.org/ ObamaAbortionAgenda/Index.html

      Pro-Choice co-founder rips abortion industry
      http://www.worldnetdaily.com/ news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID= 30098

      Pro-Abortion Lawmakers Propose
      "FOCA" to Invalidate All Limits on Abortion
      http://www.nrlc.org/FOCA/ LawmakersProposeFOCA.html

      Read FOCA
      http://www.usccb.org/prolife/ issues/FOCA/FOCA_FactSheet08. pdfhttp://www.usccb.org/ prolife/issues/FOCA/FOCA_ FactSheet08.pdf

      ===

      Is the Pope Pro-Life?
      http://truthisbeauty.wordpress.com/2009/05/17/is-the-pope-pro-life/

      That used to be as redundant as asking if the Pope was Catholic.
      Unfortunately, over the past 40 years since the Vatican II Revolution, many faithful Catholics have been asking themselves precisely those two questions. Of course, being Catholic and being pro-life used to be redundant. At the risk of enraging those Catholics who think the Pope can do no wrong, the Holy Father's
      actions (or lack thereof) over the past several days (with regard to Notre Dame and Gaza) leave many wondering just how pro-life Pope Benedict XVI really is.

      It's bad enough that His Holiness just gave a papal imprimatur to
      Israeli war criminals flush from dropping white phosphorus on Palestinian children; but the silence coming from Rome over the controversy at Notre Dame is truly deafening. I'm sorry papalolotors, but the buck stops at the top. The president of Notre Dame University (Notre Dame means "Our Lady") serves at the Pope's pleasure, as do all the bishops around the world. One stroke of the pen and they're removed from their posts and off to a monastery. So the fact that
      Fr. John Jenkins is gloatingly snubbing his nose at Rome and pro-lifers across the country by inviting the King of Abortion, President Barack Obama, to receive an honorary law degree must meet with the Pope's tacit approval. The Pope has near absolute power in the Church, so if he doesn't use it, it must be because he doesn't want to. If there's another way of looking at it, please enlighten
      me.

      When even the liberal Washington Post and Time Magazine criticize the Pope for his contradictory behavior in allowing pro-abortion policiticans to receive communion, you know we've got a problem. He
      did the same thing last year when he came to the United States and allowed our pro-abortion "Catholic" politicans to receive communion at his papal Masses. I'm sure we all remember that great photo-op
      he gave the hideous Nancy Pelosi when she was snapped kissing his ring as he beamed at her. She recently had a private audience with the Pope (no photos allowed – at least he learned that lesson), and lo and behold, she remains un-excommunicated. Then His Holiness failed to mention abortion in his speech to the United Nations (that purveyer of third world abortion) which even John Paul II did not fail to do. I never thought I'd find myself longing for the days of
      John Paul II, who despite his hostility to Tradition, was at least staunchly and vociferously pro-life.

      Of course, those same liberal rags mentioned above, along with the rest of the anti-Catholic media, just had a field day picking apart the Pope's words and actions in Israel. He apparently didn't bow low enough before his Zionist masters. He used the word "killed" instead of "murdered." And worst of all, the Pope didn't impute collective blame to the German people as a whole or on the Catholic Church for the Holocaust. And last but not least, we were reminded ad nauseum that he was in the dreaded "Hitler Youth" as a child. [It's interesting that Jews (rightly) reject collective blame for the
      Crucifixion, yet every German man, woman, and child, even those born after World War II, are somehow collectively responsible for the Holocaust.] That old photo of the young Joseph Ratzinger in his Hilter Youth uniform was dusted off and rubbed in all of our faces over the past week, but to me, that photo just makes them look weak and vindictive. The Pope looked like he was about 8 years old in
      that photo, and the expression on his face shows that he wasn't exactly thrilled. But anyway, how many of these liberal hacks (or their parents) were card-carrying Commies whose first pair of diapers were red? Did I mention that Communists were responsible for the Holocaust of tens of millions of Christians in the Soviet Union? Ah, but some Holocausts are more equal than others.

      Hypocritically, the Holocaust of unborn babies isn't a crime to them.
      What a kick in the teeth Pope Benedict's silence is to the many pro-lifers who are right now being arrested at Notre Dame University and will now have criminal records. Including an 80 year old priest who was arrested, roughed up, and dragged away by police like a sack of potatoes. They walk the walk, while the Pope talks the talk. Actually, he barely even does that. I'm sure my fellow Catholics want to crucify me right now for daring to criticize the Pope, but ask
      yourselves: am I lying? You know I'm not. St. Paul loved the Pope (St. Peter) and the Truth enough to admonish him for the sake of souls. I love the Pope enough to demand that he protect his flock. Who really cares more about the Pope: Those who insist that he do his job and punish those who promote what the Church considers an instrinic evil? Or those who enable him to shirk his responsibility?

      The Holy Father will be judged more harshly than any of the rest
      of us when he meets his maker. To whom more is given, more is expected. And as it stands now, he'll have a lot to answer for in terms of sins of omission. While in Israel, the Pope dutifully mentioned the Shoah at every turn, and repeatedly lamented the loss of Jewish life under Hitler's regime. Fine. It is a valid point. Jews were singled out and died in massive numbers and that was a crime against humanity. Regardless of the controversy over how many Jews
      actually died during World War II, there is no doubt that the insanity of Hitler's pagan (not Catholic) ideology of racial supremacism really was an atrocity and no decent person denies that. Granted. But what about the Shoah the Israelis have been perpetrating against the Palestinians for the past 60 years?

      How does the fact that they were victims of the Nazis justify them turning Nazi on the Palestinians? Does the Pope not notice this double standard? It's not enough that the Pope visited a Palestinian refugee camp and stated that they deserved their own homeland, if he doesn't mention how they came to be refuguees in the first place. They had their own homeland. It was called Palestine. It's now called Israel. How did that come to be? The fact that the Pope also failed
      to mention the recent Israeli excursion into Gaza which killed at least 1,400 civilians, mostly women and children, does make one question his pro-life bona fides. Don't shoot the messenger, fellow Catholics. What would Jesus say?

      If the Pope really is pro-life, and I'm sure in his heart of hearts he is, it's time for him to speak out unequivocally. It's time for him to use his unlimited power to restore order in the Church, and he can begin by sacking Father Jenkins. If it costs him his life for speaking out against abortion and Israeli atrocities, then so be it. The Good Shepherd lays down his life for his sheep. But so far, he's been allowing his most vulnerable sheep to be slaughtered, and giving a free pass to their butchers. That doesn't bode well for him on Judgment Day. In fact, taking a bullet for his sheep may be the only
      way he earns a ticket to heaven if he continues at this rate.

      I love the Holy Father. I appreciate his gestures toward Tradition, and I believe that he means well and loves his Church. But I'm sorry, that's just not good enough. The souls of aborted babies and
      incinerated Palestinian children cry out to heaven for justice. And they will be heard.