DISSIDENT ARRESTED IN COURTROOM

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2009
      DISSIDENT ARRESTED IN COURTROOM‏

      Background:

      German goes on trial for Holocaust denial
      The Associated Press
      Wednesday, October 8, 2008
      http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2008/10/08/europe/EU-Germany-Holocaust-De\
      nial.php

      POTSDAM, Germany: A founder member of a left-wing terrorist group turned neo-Nazi went on trial in Germany Wednesday accused of publishing documents on the Internet denying the Holocaust.
      Horst Mahler, a founding member of the Red Army Faction in 1970, is
      accused of regularly posting documents online between 2001 and 2004.
      Denial of the Nazi Holocaust is a crime in Germany. Mahler has been
      charged with incitement and faces up to five years in prison if
      convicted.

      The Potsdam state court trial is the latest case against the 72-year-old attorney, who was sentenced to 11 months in prison in July last year for giving the stiff-armed Nazi salute when he reported to prison after a conviction in a separate case.

      In addition to several neo-Nazi related convictions, a court in Mainz in 2003 found Mahler guilty of condoning a crime for saying the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks in the United States were justified and fined him several thousand euros (dollars).

      He was also convicted in the mid-1970s for RAF related activities —
      including several bank robberies and for helping notorious terrorist
      Andreas Baader, another founding member of the group, to escape from
      jail.

      He was sentenced to 14 years in prison but was released in 1980 after he made several public statements condemning terrorism and Red Army Faction methods.

      Mahler then joined the far-right National Democratic Party, from 2000 to 2003, and acted as its attorney. The Potsdam trial is expected to last until at least mid-November.

      ===

      DISSIDENT ARRESTED IN COURTROOM
      Horst Mahler receives six-year sentence

      NSNS Wednesday, 25 February 2009

      MUNICH — German dissident Horst Mahler has been sentenced
      to six years in prison for "Volksverhetzung" (racial incitement).
      The symbolically significant number of years imposed for "anti-
      Semitic hate speech" stemmed from his refusal to recognize
      the Jewish Holocaust®, which he described as "the biggest lie
      in world history."

      FACING LIFELONG IMPRISONMENT—Dissident Horst Mahler is seen here
      with his wife Sylvia Stolz, currently in prison for defending other
      dissidents.

      The 73-year-old defendant was accused, among other things,
      of repeated dissemination of his views on the Internet as well
      as distribution of a revisionist videotape and a CD and book by
      Holo-skeptic Germar Rudolf, now serving time for "Holocaust®
      denial" in a German prison.

      Immediately following sentencing, the 73-year-old dissident
      was arrested and led away before astonished onlookers in
      the courtroom, including many of his supporters.

      The former attorney for the rightwing National Democratic
      Party (NPD) successfully represented that organization when
      the German regime tried to have it banned in the 1990s.
      He earlier received prison sentences for thought-crimes on
      several occasions.

      'I have resolved to call a lie a lie'

      In his concluding remarks before the court, Mahler noted
      that with another case pending against him he faces a total
      of over 12 years in prison — the equivalent of a life sentence,
      given his advanced age. He would, however, stand by his
      views.

      In setting a personal example, Mahler declared that it was
      incumbent upon every German to "deal a deathblow to the
      Holocaust® religion as martyrs for the truth."

      The dissident defendant concluded by saying:

      "I have resolved to expose this Talmudic perfidy, that over
      and over again I will call a lie a lie and oppose it with the truth.
      I have sworn to my people never to give up in this fight against
      the Holocaust® religion."

      ===

      Mahler's Closing Statement 26Feb09
      Sunday, March 1, 2009
      From: "Völkische Reichsbewegung"

      Translated from the German by J M Damon
      [The original follows the translation]

      In dem Scheingerichtsverfahren gegen mich
      vor dem Landgericht München II
      2 KLs 11 Js 42142/07
      In My Show Trial Before Munich District Court II
      Case No. 2 KLs 11 Js 42142/07

      Closing Statement

      The great mystery of human history has finally entered our consciousness as knowledge of Truth.

      The passage of God through the world that He created is revealed to us
      as the eternal struggle within God Himself, as He participates in the
      struggle against evil on behalf of what we humans consider the Good.
      Through us, God thus becomes Absolute Spirit, which, transcending
      morality, is neither good nor bad.

      Man cannot judge God.

      We can exist only as a Volk.

      Without a Volk, Man cannot exist as Man.

      As Herder taught us, nations exist as thoughts of God.

      They have identity and significance only insofar as they can be
      distinguished from one another.

      An orchestra consisting of nothing except violins would quickly bore the audience.

      Every Volk is a separate thought or concept of God and has the
      obligation to preserve itself as such, through all changes and
      vicissitudes.

      It is the destiny of Judaism, the diffused nation within other nations, to exist as the spirit of negation.

      Without this spirit of negation God could not know what He is not as
      well as what He intends to be.

      Because it exists as the spirit of negation, Zion is and ever has been
      hated and shunned by all nations. (Book of Isaiah, Chap. 60, Verses 14
      and 15).

      In our (Christian) age, however, Zion has been redeemed by the nations
      through their acknowledgment of Judaism as "the negation of the
      lives of nations" (Matin Buber.)

      Zion's redemption began with Jesus' words:

      "You (the leaders of Zion) belong to your father, the devil, and you
      want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him.
      When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the
      father of lies. Because I tell the truth, you do not believe me!"
      (John 8, 44-45)

      As servants of God the Trinity, the Jews established the Empire of
      Mammon as a challenge and admonition for the nations of the Earth. The
      Empire of Mammon is now reaching its end, however.

      It has the lie of Jewish "gas chamber genocide" to thank for its culmination as well as its fall. The gas chamber or "Auschwitz Lie" was indeed the greatest lie in the history of mankind.

      Now that the world monetary swindle has culminated and been exposed, the world is asking itself: "How could such a swindle have
      occurred?"

      It came about through international illusions about the role and the
      true nature of Judaism, in particular illusions about Jewish plutocrats. These illusions have now vanished, along with the make-believe homicidal gas chambers utilizing Cyclon B Insecticide at Auschwitz Concentration Camp. The Auschwitz Lie has finally run its course and the truth has triumphed. The mighty protector of Israel, the United States of America, is disintegrating before our eyes, while the "Holocaust" Cult is devouring itself in ratlike fury by persecuting those who dare to expose it. If there were real empirical, forensic or documentary evidence for the unique crime that the Jewish-owned media call "Holocaust," they would certainly have presented it long ago, and this would have enabled them to neutralize their skeptics with ridicule. But there is no such evidence, since no gas chamber genocide occurred.

      It is incumbent upon companions of our Volk to deliver the death blow to the Judaic "Holocaust" Cult, and this can be accomplished only
      through self-sacrifice.

      Until now we have been duped by the Jewish Media into opposing the
      compulsory "Holocaust" dogma under the banner of freedom of
      opinion. From now on, however, we are no longer restricted to struggling for human rights under this banner. Now there is more at stake than winning freedom to express opinions. The continuation of our existence as a German nation is at stake, the survival of our Volk.

      Guilt kills the human spirit, as mankind has known since the pioneering discoveries by the Jewish scientist Sigmund Freud.
      Section 130 Paragraph 3 of the Criminal Code is more than a mere
      "muzzle" – it is a weapon for the spiritual destruction of
      our Volk, used in relentless attacks on our existence as a nation.
      Section 130 is illegal under international law.

      We are compelled to defend ourselves against it -- and not just for our own sake.

      The German Volk is the light of the nations.

      We have a God-given obligation to keep it alive and beaming.

      Germans must comprehend that, in the ancient Talmudic spirit, world
      Jewry is now attacking our right to defend ourselves and preserve our
      Volk with life imprisonment!

      Such drastic punishment is a good measure of their desperation.
      It has become necessary because Germans of sound character can no longer desist from speaking the truth and calling the Auschwitz Lie by its name.

      Everyone who acknowledges the right and the necessity of self-defense
      has a duty to oppose the Jewish genocide against the German spirit.
      The way to oppose this genocide is to speak the truth.

      In our day, the German who does not kowtow to the Jews will be
      relentlessly brought before the courts and deprived of his freedom, so
      that he will spend his life behind bars.

      I stand convicted of exposing Talmudic perfidiousness by ceaselessly
      calling the Auschwitz Lie by its name and confronting it with the truth.

      I have been doing this for many years now, since I swore a sacred oath
      to my Volk never to relent in the struggle against the
      "Holocaust" Cult.

      At the age of 73, I can expect to spend the rest of my days under the
      dictates of the foreign interests that dominate our Fatherland.
      21 months of imprisonment have already been pronounced.

      In addition to this, the vassals of foreign domination in Potsdam
      District Court demand another 57 months while those in Munich demand 72 months.

      For a 73-year-old man, a sentence of twelve and a half years is life
      imprisonment.

      Quod erat demonstrandum!
      [This is what had to be demonstrated.]

      I ask my fellow Germans: do you want to languish forever?
      Throw off the joke of Jacob!
      We have the most powerful weapon of all, the Truth.
      We must make use of it!

      Munich, 25 February 2009

      Treason doth never prosper, what's the reason?
      For if it prosper, none dare call it treason!
      Sir John Harrington 1561-1612.
      Here's freedom to him who would speak,
      Here's freedom to him who would write;
      For there's none ever feared that the truth should be heard,
      Save him whom the truth would indict!
      Robert Burns (1759–96)