Nests In Hell

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2009
      Nests In Hell
      Saturday, 31 January 2009
      http://www.daily.pk/world/americas/9327-nests-in-hell.html

      "American leadership is good for America and for the world."

      So reads the introduction to the Project For The New American Century
      (PNAC), perhaps the most important document ever ignored by so many
      impacted millions—the neocon blueprint for American "full-spectrum
      domination" of the world. "Benign global hegemony" is their tender
      euphemism for it, and the hegemony business is not going as planned.
      American leadership for America hasn't been so good, either.

      Commonly accepted accounting principles show America bankrupt, our
      federal government's net worth at negative $60 trillion, roughly..
      American leadership has turned our government into a special-interest
      Hydra owned and ruled by financial gangsters, the industrial military
      complex, and the American Israeli Public Awareness Committee (AIPAC).
      Foreign creditors are about all that's keeping American government
      from insolvency. But the global financial contagion effectively
      spawned by American leadership threatens that funding; alternatives
      promise hyperinflation, collapse of the dollar.... Americans are
      accelerating toward surpassing even the Great Depression in terms of
      sheer misery and decay and loss. Right now we seem to be running on
      fumes of hope.

      Obama's masterful engagement of hope in Americans, that's the easier
      part. It's change where inertia takes over—the tendency for a body in
      motion to remain in motion, a body at rest to remain at rest. Besides
      being the place where principles go to die, Washington is the world's
      center of inertia.

      Obama's friendly and sincere face backed up by apparent compassion and
      intelligence, those moving speeches, and massive corporate funding
      power a beacon of hope after our dark eight-year BushCo nightmare. But
      the big corporate bucks cement elite ownership and control
      architecture, and inertial guidance, wrapping Obama in a sinister
      bind. Anything he does for the common good—any significant change,
      will compromise elite interests. For instance, one of the greatest
      improvements possible for the people would be whittling down the 737
      military bases we've planted around the world, and withdrawing from
      wars of aggression. Iraq and Afghanistan alone have cost about $4
      trillion so far. And of our thousands of domestic military bases, 120
      of them are more than two miles underground...totally self-contained
      elite nests as it were, endgame oases, safe havens for when the people
      wise up.

      Imagine even a fraction of our military spending, and black op
      insurance against the people wising up—imagine it applied to the
      common good. American military spending exceeds that of the rest of
      the world combined, and much of the rest of the world pays attention.
      When bringing freedom and democracy really means murder and plunder,
      no amount of PR can hide the blood and oil, except from Americans.

      Spokescreature for the elite and legendary ghoul Henry Kissinger wrote
      recently, "The extraordinary impact of the President-elect on the
      imagination of humanity is an important element in shaping a new world
      order. But it defines an opportunity, not a policy. The ultimate
      challenge is to shape the common concern of most countries and all
      major ones regarding the economic crisis, together with a common fear
      of jihadist terrorism, into a strategy reinforced by the realization
      that the new issues like proliferation, energy and climate change
      permit no national or regional solution."

      Fear, terrorism, economic crisis, proliferation...fear and fear and
      more fear—don't think when it's so easy just to fear and obey
      authority. Henry, you're hot. And how exquisitely that heat dovetails
      with statements of record from fellow inhumanist David Rockefeller,
      including:

      "Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret
      cabal working against the best interests of the United States,
      characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of
      conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated
      global political and economic structure---one world, if you will. If
      that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

      Also, "We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times,
      Time magazine, and other great publications whose directors have
      attended our meetings and respected their promise of discretion for
      almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop
      our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of
      publicity during those years. But the world is now more sophisticated
      and prepared to march towards a world government. The super national
      sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely
      preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past
      centuries." (emphasis added)

      And, "We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is
      the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."

      David and Henry might as well admit that the "economic crisis" has
      been engineered for much the same reason as the Great Depression:
      massive transfer of wealth from the working class to the elite. The
      Federal Reserve confessed to engineering the Great Depression,
      apologized, said they'd never do it again. This time around there are
      more "engineers", plus enhancement of the baleful dimension of getting
      the world to "...march toward a world government".

      So what might the New World Order show us? Simply, absolute control of
      land, sea, space, cyberspace, resources and people by the same elite
      now grappling with messiness of such as sovereign nations and human
      rights. They smell the goal line—those who profit from all dimensions
      of war and destruction; who profit from mangling the biosphere with
      fossil fuels; who profit from cashing out any hope of a non-reptilian
      future for humanity; who profit on extinction...those to whom profit,
      power and control are what life is about. Humanity slashed and burned
      down to under a billion slaves lorded over by a crust of reptilian
      supremacy....

      Obama is shackled by the same power system that purchased his
      ascendance. No president dare work outside of the system, cannot
      effect significant improvement to that enemy of the elite, the common
      good. But Obama has a gift for inspiring hope. Could his resonance
      with the people go beyond simple hope, into actual change—in the
      people? When enough people finally realize that the change they have
      so hoped for can't happen in this system regardless of who is
      president, will the collapse of hope create enough energy to leverage
      people into wising up? Will enough people finally be motivated into
      recognizing the lies and distractions, indirection and manipulation of
      the elite's media for what they are? Can Americans learn to ignore
      what essentially the enemy tells them in favor of what they see, and
      learn to think for themselves?

      That's the sum of any legitimate hope we have of not being herded into
      oblivion. Can we still rally our minds? That should quickly lead to
      greater understanding of what is really going on—to what David
      Rockefeller smugly termed "the bright lights of publicity." That in
      turn is bound to dish up some serious shock and awe—first, and then,
      renaissance of intelligence? If we didn't genuinely have the power,
      why would the elite still be so obsessed with perception management
      this late in the end game? How much taxpayer money goes toward
      protecting the elite from the people—just how much of our sweat and
      blood is used against us, that should send the thoughts flying. All
      those nests in hell are hideously expensive, would sure buy a lot of
      health care, and....

      Unfortunately, getting Americans to coordinate their collective
      intelligence into focused power presents a daunting challenge. There
      have been many factors in the atrophy of independent and penetrating
      thinking in America. At or near the top...that most successful of
      federal programs, the intentional dumbing down of Americans—quest for
      a nation of sheep. Sheer scope of the endeavor is mind numbing.
      Inanity and lies, indirection and omission and overt brainwashing of
      mainstream corporate media—that's just the frosting. The cake is full
      of lead and mercury, two of the most dangerous neurotoxins around;
      thanks to coal-fired power plants and many decades of leaded gasoline,
      both neurotoxins are ALL around. Our foods are spiked with
      brain-damaging excitotoxins such as aspartame and especially
      monosodium glutamate (MSG)—which hides under many different names.
      It's been revealed that high fructose corn syrup, that ubiquitous
      sweetener that has largely replaced sugar in the sweetening of
      America, contains mercury. Nine out of twenty commercial samples
      tested positive this week.

      There's also classified and unpublicized programs the U.S. military is
      using in its openly-stated goal to "Own the weather by 2025". You
      know, the "spray boys" and their chemtrails crisscrossing the
      sky...seeding the atmosphere with particles of metal oxides (aluminum,
      barium, strontium...). It's just one more soldier in the undeclared
      War On Thinking, the elite versus everyone else. If there is any way
      Obama can directly or indirectly inspire Americans to think their way
      out of the New World Order trap, all the hope we've been seeing could
      be absolutely justified by Americans themselves being the change.