The Emotional Abuse of Jewish Advocacy

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2009
      The Emotional Abuse of Jewish Advocacy
      Karin Friedemann
      Monday, February 02, 2009
      http://karinfriedemann.blogspot.com/2009/02/emotional-abuse-of-israel-advocacy.html

      Gideon Levy a Ha'aretz newspaper reporter recently asked: "If Israelis
      were so sure of the rightness of their cause, why the violent
      intolerance they display toward everyone who tries to make a different
      case?"

      In "Survival Instinct or Jewish Paranoia?" my favorite shrink,
      ex-Israeli Avigail Barbanel writes that, "The implications of seeing
      the conflict from within the lens of Jewish trauma are very serious.
      Can we really negotiate with this? Can we explain to Israelis that
      their perspective on life and on the conflict is seriously flawed? If
      we tried will they listen, and do the Palestinians have time to wait
      until they do?"

      It seems that Americans are kind of in an abusive marriage situation
      with Israel, where because love and friendship are assumed to be
      there, the abused partner keeps feeling guilty and acting
      hyper-responsible, and tries even harder to please the abuser. Many
      Americans maintain friendships with genocidal racist pro-Israel Jews
      and simply decide not to discuss politics; however there is an
      emotional blackmail going on because if you did mention Israel or
      Jewish-American genocidalism, the relationship would be over.

      I was just thinking today about the aspect of emotional violence
      within Israel advocacy techniques that are used to shut down
      discussion about Jewish destructive behavior patterns or the State of
      Israel. This method is used against Gentiles primarily. Sometimes
      there is even a good cop-bad cop routine, with groups ganging up on
      someone to try and make the person feel ashamed for their alleged
      anti-semitism.

      A Gentile in America, even a child, is raised to accept a very heavy
      sense of personal responsibility that far exceeds anyone else's normal
      sense of personal responsibility. It creates a neurotic personality
      who is always feeling guilty and thus is too weak to stand up to
      Zionist criminal behavior and the comical, obviously non-factual
      Zionist ideology.

      Jews in America are socially empowered to go way beyond the learned
      trauma of the Jewish experience that results in typical reactionary
      behavior. They actually participate in group behavior that is
      deliberately manipulative and abusive - aimed at punishing activists
      who stand up for human equality and justice. Over the years, US Jews
      have become increasingly nutty not only due to current events but due
      to the internet "alerts" coming to them from Jewish lobbyists, who
      solidify their brains in this self-righteous fantasy world where Hamas
      is a terrorist organization, where Israel has some kind of right to
      kill and rob non-Jews.

      So we are dealing with not only dangerous reactions based on past
      trauma - actually learned trauma based on a glorified and
      fictionalized past - but American Jews are actually being trained
      since childhood to interact with non-Jews in a deceitful and arrogant
      manner, in coordination with each other, to emotionally destroy
      Gentiles and Israel critics, in addition to wrecking their careers and
      interfering with their social relationships. This is actually
      deliberate, wicked, planned behavior motivated by a narcissistic
      self-righteous fury.

      I think it's impossible to help heal Jews from Zionism without first
      somehow snapping off that connection with the Lobbyists. Mainstream
      gullible Jews and their dishrag friends tend to naively believe
      anything racist against Muslims – even from someone as disloyal to the
      United States Constitution like Charles Jacobs of CAMERA or the
      psychotic racist freaks at HonestReporting - who send them some
      unsubstantiated talking points memo - and people never even do any
      fact-checking.

      American Jews tend to enforce blind conformity, bullying and shaming
      people into agreeing with a bogus sham written by a Polish immigrant
      funded indirectly by US taxpayers whose money was illegally laundered
      through the JCRC. Whatever happened to "Question Authority"?

      So many Gentiles fall into this trap and start doing the work of the
      Zionists, attacking people if they deviate from political correctness.
      If we could focus on the emotional violence of Israel advocacy
      techniques we might be able to empower Gentiles to stand up to the
      murderous racist psycho Zionists without enduring quite as much
      emotional pain.

      The problem is that Gentiles are taught through emotional abuse and
      violence via the media and the school system to be very sensitive to
      Jewish suffering so when a Zionist becomes outraged at them for
      challenging their worldview, the Gentile really has to fight against
      his own inner self in a huge battle against his "inner Jew" making him
      feel inadequate and intimidated. But the Jew doesn't care how much he
      or she hurts others. Jews only care about what's good for the Jews.

      The world needs to intervene to save Jews from their murderous selves,
      and to save the Palestinians. However, sending in the UN as an
      occupation force would be an insult to the Palestinians especially
      given the UN's past record of backing up Israel and neocon wars in
      general and the previous example of Bosnia. Instead of helping
      Bosnians, the UN dismantled their country and now uses it as a CIA
      base for kidnapping white prostitutes to sell to Israel.

      Intervention involves convincing world leaders to do the right thing,
      which seldom happens and does not empower us to action other than
      begging them.

      What is possible and in fact quite easy is to find a way to deal with
      Zionist Jews in our local area, especially those who are involved in
      the organizational structures of Zionist organized racism.

      Obviously, prosecuting Zionist organizations also requires convincing
      the establishment to define Zionism as a criminal ideology, like we do
      Nazism, and going after the leadership.

      However, meanwhile, there should be a way for ordinary people to wear
      down ordinary Jews and their leadership by engaging them in arguments,
      and so on. The nicey nice "interfaith dialogue" routine is not working
      to help the situation as it just teaches Gentiles to be friends with
      Jews by never mentioning Israel's crimes against humanity.

      One effective path for helping local Jews snap out of their
      ideological programming is to simply state the facts over and over again.

      Obviously, coming up against a genocidal narcissist is always a
      painful experience and yet - as with a child molester - you have to
      intervene. If a person is walking around believing lies that enable
      violent crime, you would be a BAD person not to mention it to them.

      If the Zionists on the local level could be made to feel a bit less
      comfortable with their ideology, and they were robbed of the freedom
      that comes with privacy and non-discussion, things could change very fast.

      Most people in Israel who want peace say it's the American Jews and
      other Diaspora lobbies raising the money for the hate propaganda and
      the campaigns to elect war criminals in Israel and so on. Getting rid
      of Israel would not solve the problem of this Jewish international
      crime network. If they lost Israel they would just find something else
      to mess up. The American Jews are arming the rebels in Darfur now.

      Something has to be done to break the spell of hypnosis that these
      Israel advocacy organizations have put on the local Jews and their
      intellectually deficient so-called friends. Discrediting the people
      who are spreading Israeli propaganda to the American public is
      absolutely paramount.

      Part 2

      I can't express how much more at peace I feel since I decided not to
      engage Zionists anymore, but to treat them like people treat any other
      member of a racist criminal organization like the KKK. I consider a
      Zionist anyone who believes that Israel must exist as a Jewish State,
      especially if they are emotional about the issue, because that means
      they believe Jews have a right to steal from non-Jews, and they
      believe Jews have more rights than others, which is an indefensible
      position to maintain.

      In the past it was always the other way around. I mention
      Palestinians, and they would act like I did something bad and not talk
      to me for some months or years. I used to feel very hurt because I was
      not trying to offend them. I had actually spoken politely to them.
      From now on I'm just ignoring them.

      Many people deal with Zionists by making light talk and never discuss
      politics, but I think they should stop doing that since it normalizes
      their support for racist genocide.

      Many Zionists don't call themselves Zionists but to me, a Zionist is
      someone who would deny Palestinians equal rights in order for the Jews
      to keep what they stole and call it Israel. They are very brainwashed
      so it's usually not useful arguing with them. Jewish organizations and
      synagogues teach classes in linguistic martial arts tactics (how to
      confuse your opponent etc.) to deflect blame from Jews and Israel.
      It's extremely dishonest and manipulative. According to the David
      Project, an organization which teaches these Israel Advocacy
      techniques and also disseminates Islamophobic misinformation to the
      public, states that their goal is to diminish the impact of Israel's
      detractors.

      Obviously, those Zionists who are simply ignorant, if they are willing
      to hear my point of view and to ask questions in a polite way, that's
      different. But normally they act manipulative and do everything to
      prevent a normal discussion on Jews/Israel. I once reduced a 50 year
      old man to hysterical sobbing tears because I told him gently and
      lovingly that Jews were not that unique. I just told him the Jews,
      like everyone else, have had good times and bad times. Times when they
      were slaughtered and other times when they slaughtered others. Just
      like everyone else. Guess what he did next. He emotionally abused me
      in an insulting way and then cut off all further communication. Jewish
      behavior is so predictable that it's truly scary.

      Most of the Zionists claim to want a Palestinian State side by side an
      Israeli state, but as Israel Shamir points out in his book, Flowers of
      Galilee, it's a political maneuver: a bluff. They are simply taking
      advantage of your good faith to keep you engaged, to give Israel more
      time to steal more land. What I tell them is, even if the Jews just
      stole half of Palestine instead of the whole thing, it's still
      stealing and they need to give it back and let the refugees come home,
      according to legal and ethical norms. The UN definition of "genocide"
      says destroying a people "in whole or in part" so even if they just
      took part of the land, it's still considered genocide.

      The two-state Zionists show their true colors when the issue is
      cutting off US funding to Israel. They are very attached to the idea
      of a racist apartheid state for Jews paid for by non-Jews. If you
      mention cutting off the money or if you mention the possible
      compromise of living with Palestinians as equals in one state they
      become very angry and start using bullying tactics, unless they have
      some reason to fear you, in which case they shun you and complain
      about you to the authorities, try to get you arrested or try and
      destroy your career or social status through character assassination.

      Rabbi Michael Lerner is a good example of this type of racist. He
      believes that Jews need to take care of the Palestinians and teach
      them how to become civilized. He considers stealing Palestinian land
      as "affirmative action for Jews."

      Zionists all believe in the myth of "1000 years of Jewish suffering"
      and feel that the world owes them compensation for their ancestors'
      suffering. It's a criminally insane viewpoint. They cope with the
      contradictions between their belief that they are the good guys and
      what Jews are actually doing to their neighbors, both in the Middle
      East and in the US, by developing mental health issues. Most Zionists
      are functional schizophrenics.

      A few Zionists are not schizophrenic. If you say, "You stole their
      country," they just say, "Yeah, so? And what are you going to do about
      it?" I'm actually more willing to deal with those kind of Zionists
      because at least they are honest, and this does leave some room for
      discussion. But why. Just as Americans are not required to support
      Israel, we are not obliged to interact with racists.