Brave Heart Stands Down Israeli Soldiers

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2009
      I'm pretty sure that woman is Huwaida Araf of ISM, the Palestinian
      Christian who married Adam Shapiro of Brooklyn. According to Juan
      Cole, they both graduated from the University of Michigan.

      In a Hillel fundraising letter, Ed Bronfmann named her as one of the
      top three most dangerous terrorist supporters.

      The most uplifting sight you'll experience today: