9354Autopsy: No Arabs on Flight 77

    Aug 1, 2008
      Autopsy: No Arabs on Flight 77
      Thomas R. Olmsted, M.D

      I am an ex Naval line officer and a
      psychiatrist in private practice in New Orleans, a
      Christian and home-school dad. It troubled me a great
      deal that we rushed off to war on the flimsiest of
      evidence. I considered various ways to provide a smoking
      gun of who and why September 11th happened. Astute
      observers noticed right away that there were no Arabic
      sounding names on any of the flight manifests of the
      planes that "crashed" on that day.

      A list of names on a piece of paper is
      not evidence, but an autopsy by a pathologist, is. I
      undertook by Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request,
      to obtain that autopsy list and you are invited to view
      it below. Guess what? Still no Arabs on the list. In my
      opinion the monsters who planned this crime made a
      mistake by not including Arabic names on the original
      list to make the ruse seem more believable.

      When airline disasters occur, airlines will routinely
      provide a manifest list for anxious families. You may
      have noticed that even before Sep 11th, airlines are
      pretty meticulous about getting an accurate headcount
      before takeoff. It seems very unlikely to me, that five
      Arabs sneaked onto a flight with weapons.

      This is the list provided by American of the 56
      passengers. On September 27th, the FBI published
      photos of the "hijackers" of Flight 77.

      Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the Armed Forces Institute
      of Pathology (AFIP), does a miraculous job and
      identifies nearly all the bodies on November 16th 2001.

      The AFIP suggest these numbers; 189 killed, 125 worked
      at the Pentagon and 64 were "passengers" on the plane.
      The American Airlines (AA) list only had 56 and the list
      just obtained has 58. They did not explain how they were
      able to tell "victims" bodies from "hijacker" bodies. In
      fact, from the beginning NO explanation has been given
      for the extra five suggested in news reports except that
      the FBI showed us the pictures to make up the
      difference, and that makes it so.

      Now, being the trusting sort, I figured that the
      government would want to quickly dispel any rumors so we
      could get on with the chore of kicking Osama/ Sadaam's
      butt (weren't these originally two different people?).
      It seemed simple to me: produce the names of all the
      bodies identified by the AFIP and compare it with the
      publicized list of passengers. So, I sent a Freedom of
      Information Act (FOIA) request to the AFIP and asked for
      an expedited response, because we were getting ready to
      send our boys to war on the pretext that Osama/ Saddam
      had done the deed. Fourteen months later, a few US
      soldiers dead, many Iraqi civilians pushing up daisies,
      and I finally get the list. Believe me that they weren't
      a bit happy to give it up, and I really have no idea why
      they choose now to release it.

      No Arabs wound up on the morgue slab; however, three
      ADDITIONAL people not listed by American Airlines
      sneaked in. I have seen no explanation for these extras.
      I did give American Airlines the opportunity to "revise"
      their original list, but they have not responded. The
      new names are: Robert Ploger, Zandra Ploger, and Sandra
      Teague. The AFIP claims that the only "passenger" body
      that they were not able to identify is the toddler, Dana
      Falkenberg, whose parents and young sister are on the
      list of those identified. The satanic masterminds behind
      this caper may be feeling pretty smug about the perfect
      crime, but they have left a raft of clues tying these
      unfortunates together.

      The Passengers

      In the foregoing, I presented evidence
      from the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology (AFIP),
      that there were no Arabs on American Airlines Flight 77.
      This doesn't really jibe with the official story, so
      someone isn't telling the truth. This list itself is
      suspect because there is a special group of "bone guys"
      that are called in whenever the government needs an
      "adjustment" to their story.

      About "bone guys": No, we're not talking folks that hang
      around secret Ivy League fraternities. On May 31, 2002,
      the Washington Post had this to say about `bone guys':

      "…When remains of the Waco dead or 9/11 Pentagon
      victims or Desert Storm casualties — or most recently
      Chandra Levy — need to be studied, the bone guys at the
      Smithsonian are called in. The bone guys read skeletons
      like intricate topological maps. Sometimes they can make
      identification from a skull fragment the size of a
      quarter. They can read race in the teeth and gender in
      the brow. They can tell you who had an asymmetric nose.
      They can tell you who may have been a factory worker,
      because bones grow more pronounced to accommodate
      certain muscles, and who may have been a weaver or a
      tailor, based on grooves in the teeth where thread was

      In other words, these were the fellows who helped tidy
      up the government's story at Waco and are "studying" the
      Sept 11th remains as well. By now you have probably
      heard that many of the "hijackers" named by the FBI are
      alive and well. The Information Times, an on-line
      publication, reported that Saudi Arabia's Foreign
      Minister Prince Saud Al-Faisal told the Arabic Press
      after meeting with President George W. Bush on Sept. 20:
      "It was proved that five of the names included in the
      FBI list had nothing to do with what happened."

      According to The Orlando Sentinel, the Saudi Arabian
      embassy confirmed that four of the five mentioned by
      Al-Faisal - Saeed Alghamdi, Mohand Alshehri, Abdulaziz
      Alomari and Salem Alhazmi - are not dead and had nothing
      to do with the heinous terror attacks in New York and
      Washington. (Source: Christopher J. Petherick - American Free Press)

      From photos of all of those that perished on that
      flight, it is clear that none are even "Arab looking."
      This seems to rule out Arabs sneaking aboard under
      assumed names. If you are familiar with `Operation
      Northwoods' (see Body of Secrets by James Bamford..)
      then you know that the National Security Agency (NSA)
      has both the will and ability to orchestrate an
      "operation" such as September 11th if they decided it
      was for the "greater good." Not saying that they choose
      to conduct September 11 attack, but they clearly have
      the ability. According to Bamford, `Operation Northwoods'
      was not planned by any "rogue element" but proposed by
      General Lemnitzer, himself, and then thankfully spiked
      by President Kennedy. Think also of FDR's foreknowledge
      of Pearl Harbor as exposed by Robert Stinnett in his

      Day of Deceit. Stinnett actually agrees with FDR's
      decision to allow it to happen.

      Brush up on the Lusitania hoax, the USS Liberty
      cover-up, the Gulf of Tonkin fiction, and the Gulf War I
      falsified satellite photos, etc. if you are not
      convinced that government officials are capable of
      stretching the truth (for our own good, of course). It
      is very hard to keep a secret of this gravity. One
      possible way to cut down chatter is to eliminate as many
      witnesses as possible, preferably during the crime

      Critics of "conspiracy theorists" have tried to nullify
      talk of remote controlled planes as being the talk of
      lunatics. Global Hawk (Raytheon) is a large military
      aircraft that has flown 7000 miles without a pilot as
      discussed in

      this Air Force public affairs article, and is being
      widely used in the current Iraq war.

      They also make large commercial planes for FedEx that
      fly by remote control as reported by the

      Associated Press. The "success" of this operation
      depended on the planes reaching their destination. Would
      the planners (be they Arab or otherwise) trust poorly
      trained "pilots" when this technology was at their

      Reported only in a Portuguese newspaper,

      The Portugal News Weekend Edition (May 8, 2002) , a
      group of US pilots deliberated nonstop for 72 hours in
      an independent analysis of the 911 story. The inquiry
      stated, "The so-called terrorist attack was in fact a
      superbly executed military operation carried out against
      the USA, requiring the utmost professional military
      skill in command, communications, and control." Captain
      Kent Hill USAF Ret, a friend of Chuck Burlingame (the
      pilot of Flight 77), confirmed the ability of flying
      aircraft from the ground. An ex Vietnam fighter pilot
      said, "Those birds either had a crack fighter pilot in
      the left seat, or they were being maneuvered by remote

      The following
      list of passengers was gathered from many sources posted
      on the Internet:

      Dong Lee, Ruben Ornedo, and Chad Keller
      all worked for Boeing. Lee also worked for the NSA.
      Stanley Hall, "the dean of electronic warfare," (along
      with Peter Gay, David Kolvacin, and Kenneth Waldie on
      other flights), worked for Raytheon.

      William Caswell was a particle physicist who worked for
      the Navy. His job was so classified that his family had
      no clue as to what he did and did not know why he was
      flying to California.

      Charles Droz, LCDR USN Ret, was a software developer for
      EM solutions (manufacturer of Wide Area Networks).

      Robert Penniger worked for BAE Systems, ("an industry
      leader in flight control systems"), whose Board is
      comprised of many from the intelligence community. BAE
      has apparently removed their Board of Directors page,
      but it list a "who's who" of high level connections to
      the CIA, DARPA, and NSA. (See the appendix for a list
      of outside directors of BAE Systems that were not on
      Flight 77.)

      Robert Ploger and his wife were added "late" to the

      original CNN passenger list. He is the son of Major
      General Robert R Ploger USA, Ret, another "flag" link.
      The other "late" addition was Sandra Teague, a physical
      therapist at Georgetown University Hospital.

      John Sammartino and Leonard Taylor worked at Xontech
      (missile defense), another company connected to the
      intelligence community, also with ties to Boeing.

      Vicki Yancey worked for Vreedenberg Corp, yet another
      company connected to the intelligence community. Her
      father describes her death as a "planned murder." Her
      widower works for Northrup-Grumman.

      Mary Jane Booth was in a position to know what was going
      on at Dulles Airport as secretary for American Airlines
      general manager.

      John Yamnicky, 71, Capt USN Ret, was a defense
      contractor for Veridian who had done a number of "black
      ops," according to his son.

      The physicians, lawyers, biotech representatives, and
      "human interest" victims who were aboard, could also
      provide important clues, but in the interest of space,
      we will save them for future consideration.

      Many readers recall a particular Fox Television TV show called
      "The Lone Gunmen" which was aired on March 2, 2001 [Download
      Episode]. In the show, the bad guys control a
      passenger airplane by remote control with intentions of
      flying it into the World Trade Center. The villains were
      a Pentagon insider faction; the motive to inflame the
      public and thereby legitimate new military budgets and
      operations. Life indeed imitates art.

      It has been reported that some people were warned not to
      fly that day. One was reported to be Mayor Willie Brown
      of San Francisco. Another was author Salman Rushdie. The
      person on that flight MOST likely to be warned was
      Robert Speisman. He was an executive at Lazare Kaplan, a
      diamond merchant, and son in law of Maurice Templesman.
      Templesman was Jackie Kennedy's long time lover and is
      highly connected according to Time Magazine. Time also
      reported about about his "special access" to the
      National Security Council. He has also "stepped out"
      with Madeleine Albright.

      I attempted on three occasions to obtain a final
      passenger list from American Airlines. They refuse to
      give a list and in fact won't even verify that they gave
      the first list to CNN. Since the list is in the public
      domain, I find it curious that they would not take
      ownership nor provide a current, "correct" list.

      Would it even be necessary to "lure" all expendables
      onto the designated death flights? Why not just grab
      those you want to get rid of and then slip them into the
      pile later? Have you seen an interview with the check-in
      personnel for the flights who can tell us who actually
      got on any of these flights? Not a chance. In fairness,
      Washington, D.C. and it's suburbs draw a great number of
      contractors for the military and intelligence
      communities in their normal course of business. It may
      be mere coincidence that these passengers were all on
      the same flight; however; the government refuses to
      release information which would relieve our concerns.

      List of outside diectors of BAE Systems
      that were not on Flight 77:

      Richard J. Kerr former Deputy Director of Central

      Mr. Kerr served in the U.S. Intelligence community for
      32 years - from September 1960 until March 1992. He
      started as a country analyst in the Central Intelligence
      Agency (CIA) and ended his career as the senior
      professional intelligence officer in the U.S. government
      serving as Deputy Director of Central Intelligence.

      Dr. William Schneider, Jr. former Under Secretary State
      for Security, Science and Technology

      Prior to serving on the board, Dr. Schneider was
      formerly Under Secretary of State for Security
      Assistance, Science and Technology (1982-1986). He
      served as Associate Director for National Security and
      International Affairs at the Office of Management and
      Budget (198l-2) prior to being nominated as Under
      Secretary by the President.

      Dr. Robert S. Cooper former Director, DARPA

      Dr. Cooper is currently President, CEO, Director and
      co-founder of Atlantic Aerospace Electronics
      Corporation. From 1981 to 1985, Dr. Cooper was Assistant
      Secretary of Defense for Research and Technology and
      simultaneously held the position of Director for the
      Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). As
      Assistant Secretary, he was principal advisor to the
      Secretary of Defense on the allocation of Department
      resources to research, exploratory development and
      advanced development projects.

      General Anthony C. Zinni (Ret) former
      Commander-in-Chief, CENTCOM

      Gen. Zinni was formerly Commander-in-Chief, U.S. Central
      Command. While in the Marine Corps he held numerous
      command and staff assignments that include platoon,
      company, battalion, regimental, Marine expeditionary
      unit, and Marine expeditionary force command. His staff
      assignments included service on battalion, regimental,
      division, base, and service staffs in operations,
      training, special operations, counterterrorism, and
      manpower billets. Gen. Zinni most recently served as the
      United States Special Envoy to the Middle East.

      General Kenneth A. Minihan (Ret) former Director
      National Security Agency; Central Security Service

      Lt. Gen Minihan served more than thirty-three years of
      active commissioned service to the nation before
      retiring from the U.S. Air Force in 1999. On his final
      tour of duty, he served as the 14th Director of the
      National Security Agency/Central Security Service, a
      combat support agency of the Department of Defense with
      military and civilian personnel stationed worldwide. As
      Director, he was the senior uniformed intelligence
      officer in the Department of Defense. He also served as
      the Director of The Defense Intelligence Agency.

      Robert L. Prestel former Deputy Director, National
      Security Agency

      Mr. Prestel served as Deputy Director of the National
      Security Agency (NSA) from 1990 - . He was the senior
      civilian presiding over this Defense Agency whose
      principal missions are the production of foreign Signals
      Intelligence and the protection of official U.S.
      Government communications and information systems.