8143Who Put The Sleeping Pill In "The Great Awakening" ?

    Nov 1, 2007
      Who Put The Sleeping Pill In "The Great Awakening" ?
      By Judy Andreas - JUDE10901 @ AOL.COM
      www.judyandreas.com

      Have you heard about "the Great Awakening"? According to several
      Internet hosts and guests, the populace is on the verge of waking up
      from its cosmic stupor.

      "Hats and horns"

      Please forgive the sarcastic Judyism, but I am having difficulty
      observing the "aha" moments. The snoring is too distracting.

      Have you ever stepped outside the cozy world of the Internet "truth
      tellers"? Have you spoken to people who shut your mouth before you
      can utter the sentence "911 was an inside job" ? Have you noticed
      that the gap between the richer and poorer is growing? Have you
      observed how many people are struggling to climb to the lowest rung of
      Abraham Maslow's ladder of basic needs?

      It is difficult to get too excited when both the main and alternate
      news programs talk about cataclysms, diseases, wars and, of course,
      terrorism. Are we still having alerts? Is it a yellow day? It's
      hard for me to tell with all the chemtrails blanketing the sky.

      There are weather wars, megabugs, tainted vaccines, and weapons of
      mass destruction (sorry for the cliche ...but these are located on
      our soil, not over someone else's oil) We live in a electromagnetic
      soup. The dollar is sliding downward while prices are climbing
      upward. The Middle Class is magically disappearing from the landscape.

      You have heard of Generation X and Generation Y. Well, we are
      presently in Generation Rx. People, both young and old, are popping
      their pills in an effort to stay psychologically afloat. That
      heaviness you feel in the air is a combination of depression and
      clouds of chemtrails.

      Here's an excerpt from a cheerful little article which appeared on
      Jeff Rense's site on 4/3/06
      http://www.rense.com/general70/massdeath.htm For those of us who are
      too lazy to read (another phenomenon of these times and the
      television set ) let me highlight some of the joviality

      A University of Texas professor says the Earth would be better off
      with 90 percent of the human population dead.
      "Every one of you who gets to survive has to bury nine," Eric Pianka
      cautioned students and guests at St. Edward's University on Friday.
      Pianka's words are part of what he calls his "doomsday talk" - a
      45-minute presentation outlining humanity's ecological misdeeds and
      Pianka's predictions about how nature, or perhaps humans themselves,
      will exterminate all but a fraction of civilization.
      Though his statements are admittedly bold, he's not without abundant
      advocates. But what may set this revered biologist apart from other
      doomsday soothsayers is this: Humanity's collapse is a notion he embraces.
      <snip>
      "This is really an exciting time," he said Friday amid warnings of
      apocalypse, destruction and disease. Only minutes earlier he declared,
      "Death. This is what awaits us all.
      .
      So what's at the heart of Pianka's claim?
      6.5 billion humans is too many.
      <snip>
      "There was a good deal of shock and just plain astonishment at what he
      had to say," the student said. "Not many folk come out and talk about
      the end of the human population in as candid of a manner as he did.
      Dr. Pianka received a standing ovation at the end of his talk.

      Is this the Great Awakening? Is it that we are all going to die and,
      as Ebenezer Scrooge said, and I paraphrase, "then let's get it over
      and decrease the surplus population." ?

      I know that I am not much fun these days and I do not blame you if you
      do not invite me to anymore parties. But please believe that there
      is nothing that I want more than "peace on Earth". My problem is that
      I cannot play "let's pretend".