2499David Duke: Israel and 911

    Jul 3, 2004
      How Israeli terrorism and American treason caused the September 11

      By David Duke
      National President
      European-American Unity and Rights Organization (EURO)
      http://www.davidduke.com/writings/howisraelcaused911.pdf - Recent
      Updated Version

      [Photos and Illustrations on website article.]

      If Osama bin Laden is the man behind the attack that caused the death
      of thousands of Americans on September 11, I, like most Americans
      want to him to suffer the ultimate punishment for his crime. No
      person or nation that commits terrorism against America should escape

      But now I am going to make a statement that may well shock you. If
      you agree that those who commit terrorist acts against America should
      be punished, then America should put Israel at the top of our hit
      list; for in this article, I will prove that Israel has committed
      deliberate acts of murderous terrorism and treachery against America.

      Israel's acts of terrorism and treachery against America have not
      only gone unpunished, but have been rewarded by politicians who have
      treasonously betrayed the United States.

      Read David Duke's previous articles:
      The Big Lie - The true reason behind the attack

      Will Anyone Dare to Ask Why?
      I will show that Israel has committed more continuing terrorism in
      the last half century than any other nation on earth. Then, I will
      expose Israel's terrorism and treachery against the United States of
      America. Finally, I will show the shocking facts proving that Israel
      deliberately sought the death of thousands of Americans on September

      Why was America attacked?

      No one would argue that whatever his motivations, if bin Laden was
      behind the horror of the WTC attacks, he deserves punishment for
      killing so many innocent people. At the same time, it is vital that
      we know why bin Laden and millions of others around the world have
      come to hate America. Why are so many willing to risk or even
      sacrifice their lives to get at us? I certainly hope no one reading
      this is so naïve as to believe that the growing millions who hate
      America do so because we are "free."; That canard has to be the most
      ridiculous notion ever sold to the American people since the pet

      To end the threat of terrorism against the American people, we must
      know the true reason why we are so hated. Modern technology makes
      mass murder and terrorism so ridiculously easy that just about anyone
      can do it. It cannot be stopped by military might. In fact, even the
      brute force we are using in Afghanistan supposedly to wipe out
      terror -- already shows signs of whipping up enough world-wide hatred
      against America to give rise to a thousand new terrorists for every
      one terrorist we might kill.

      I also wonder what the kill ratio is in Afghanistan. Perhaps 1 member
      of the al-Qaida network is killed for every 10 run-of-the-mill Afghan
      soldiers and civilians who are basically just trying to get through
      their own lives like the rest of us. Or maybe it's 1 terrorist for a
      100 Afghanis. I suspect the real figure is more like a 1000 non-
      terrorists dead for the life of 1 genuine terrorist who might ever
      bother America.

      Perhaps we should have enough courage to consider the possible
      reasons why so many might hate us. Only when we have all the facts,
      rather than cute little clichés like "They were attacking freedom,"
      can we decide the best way we can protect our people in the future.

      By the way, how do we define an "attack on American freedom?" I would
      say that a real "attack on freedom" is trashing the Bill of Rights
      and the Constitution of the United States. The Ten Amendments are the
      very core of what American freedom actually is. George Bush and the
      U.S. Congress, armed with the newspeak U.S.A. Patriot Act, did
      infinitely more to take away our Constitutional freedoms than bin
      Laden ever could.

      The real reason we have suffered terrorism

      The real reason we have suffered the terrorism of the WTC attack is
      shockingly simple.

      Too many American politicians have treasonously betrayed the American
      people by blindly supporting the leading terrorist nation on earth:

      The American mass media and the government cannot have it both ways.
      If they are motivated to attack Afghanistan for giving aid and
      comfort to terrorists, then some Palestinians naturally find
      motivation to attack America for giving aid and even military support
      to Israel, a nation that has committed unrelenting terrorism against

      Traitors to the United States have allowed a terrorist foreign nation
      to control the United States Government. Some readers might think it
      preposterous for me to assert that that a foreign nation controls
      America. But, consider the fact that the former head of the United
      States Senate Foreign Relations Committee, William Fulbright, said
      precisely that. He asserted on CBS's Face the Nation television
      program that "Israel Controls the United States Senate."1 And,
      Senator Fulbright was no dummy; it is in his name that the brightest
      students scramble after the so-named "Fulbright" scholarships. Not
      only did Senator Fulbright make this powerful indictment, but the
      former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, George Brown, as well
      as many others, have said essentially the same thing.

      We can say we can't possibly get the Congress to support a (Israeli)
      program like this. And they say don't worry about the Congress. We
      will take care of the Congress. This is somebody from another
      country, but they can do it. They own, you know, the banks in this
      country, the newspapers. Just look at where the Jewish money is. — 2
      (General George S. Brown, former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of

      Of course, General Brown actually understated the Jewish control of
      the American media. It is true that they control the most influential
      newspapers in America, including the top three: The New York Times,
      the Washington Post and the Wall Street Journal. They also own the
      top three newsmagazines Time, Newsweek and U.S. News and World
      Report. But, even more importantly, they thoroughly dominate the
      television and broadcast media, the two largest media conglomerates
      being Time-Warner and Disney, and their domination includes the
      network news executives of the main three networks: ABC, CBS and NBC.
      Control of the media by pro-Israeli partisans is another subject for
      another time; but if you would like complete documentation, please go
      to my website www.davidduke.com and pull up a chapter from My
      Awakening called "Who Runs the Media." The extreme pro-Israeli
      partisanship of the media is why most Americans are woefully ignorant
      of Israel's terrorist record. All this article needs to do is apply
      just a tiny pinprick into the balloon of Israeli propaganda, for it
      will take only a few good jabs to burst the balloon of lies
      surrounding Israel.

      I will show you documentary evidence that during the last 50 years
      Israel has engaged in more murderous terrorism than any other nation
      in the world; and that by supporting its criminal behavior, America
      is now reaping the fanatical hatred of hundreds of millions of people
      around the globe. Support for Israel's terrorism has directly led to
      the terrorism now going on against the United States. Most Americans
      don't even realize the magnitude and scope of Israeli terrorism
      because of the Jewish media control mentioned by General Brown. A
      pertinent example of their incredible media power is their ability to
      propagate the Big Lie that the WTC attack had nothing at all to do
      with Israel; that the kamikaze attackers hated and attacked Americans
      because we are "free."

      The Big Lie

      The Jewish-dominated American mass media and the Israeli-controlled
      politicians do not want the American people to fully realize the
      incredibly high price America pays for blindly supporting Israel. In
      the aftermath of the attacks on September 11, 2001, even President
      Bush repeated the absurd lie, alleging the attack happened because
      they hate the fact that we are free. If, as the media says, bin Laden
      is behind the terrorism, then they know that the attack occurred not
      because he hates freedom. Just three years ago, ABC television and
      PBS Frontline interviewed bin Laden during the time of the Clinton
      administration. Bin Laden clearly stated why he opposed America:

      They (Americans) have put themselves at the mercy of a disloyal
      government, ... it is Israel inside America. Take the sensitive
      ministries such as the Secretary of State and the Secretary of
      Defense and the CIA, you will find that the Jews have the upper hand
      in them. They make use of America to further their plans for the
      world ..."

      For over half a century, Muslims in Palestine have been (by the Jews)
      slaughtered and assaulted and robbed of their honor and of their
      property. Their houses have been blasted, their crops destroyed…This
      is my message to the American people: to look for a serious
      government that looks out for their interests and does not attack
      other people's lands, or other people's honor." 3

      Notwithstanding any of his alleged crimes, bin Laden has never in his
      entire life uttered a word against Democracy! The media invented the
      lie about attacking Democracy to hide the real truth; that America is
      being attacked in retaliation for the American government's support
      of Israel's terrorist policies in the Mideast. The unanimity of the
      media in propagating this huge lie without contradiction should make
      every thoughtful person suspect that Americans are not getting the
      whole truth from the media.

      First, let's take a look at Israel's terrorism against the

      Israel: a mass murderer as Head of State

      Israel's Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, is one of the world's most
      bloodstained terrorists. He is responsible for the cold-blooded
      slaughter of at least 1,500 men, women and children in the Beirut
      refugee camps of Chatila and Sabra. Even a formal Israeli commission
      found Sharon personally responsible for the Lebanese massacres.4

      In 1982, as Israel's defense minister, Sharon directed Israel's
      invasion of Lebanon and the carpet bombing and devastation of the
      city of Beirut (In Lebanon five times more women and children died
      than in the September New York attack). This terror bombing was
      carried out by Jews using jet fighters and bombs supplied by the
      United States.

      After the Israeli military devastation and occupation, Sharon
      forcibly removed Palestinian resistance fighters from Lebanon. Many
      Palestinian women, children and old people were left behind in
      refugee camps near Beirut. The United States publicly guaranteed
      their safety and promised that they would quickly be reunited with
      their loved ones. When Sharon plotted their murder, he not only
      planned a bloody act of terrorism against the refugees; he knew it
      was an act of treachery against the United States that would raise
      intense hatred against America.

      On the night of September 16, 1982, Sharon sent Phalangist murder
      squads into two Palestinian refugee camps, Sabra and Chatila. With
      Israeli tanks and troops closely surrounding the camps to prevent any
      of the Palestinians from escaping, the murder squads machine-gunned,
      bayoneted, and bludgeoned Palestinian civilians all that night, the
      next day and the following night; all while the Israelis surrounding
      the camps listened gleefully to the machine gun fire and screams
      coming from inside. Sharon then sent in bulldozers to hide as much of
      the atrocity as he could. At least 1500 Palestinian men, women and
      children were butchered, and perhaps as many as 2500. (An official
      Lebanese investigation set the figure at 2500) Even after the efforts
      of Sharon's bulldozers, many Palestinians remained unburied, and Red
      Cross workers found whole families; including hundreds of elderly and
      little children, with their throats cut or disemboweled. Uncounted
      numbers of women and girls were also raped before they were

      Ariel Sharon is sought for trial by the Hague Tribunal, the same body
      that succeeded in extraditing former Yugoslav President Slobodan
      Milosevic for charges of crimes against humanity in Kosovo. Sharon
      will not travel to Belgium for fear of arrest by the International
      Court for the massacre.5

      Although he is sought for his Chatila and Sabra murders, Sharon could
      be tried for any of a dozen other massacres committed during his
      sterling career, crimes against humanity that go back at least as far
      as 1953. The Israeli newspaper, Ha'aretz, recalls Sharon's leading of
      a massacre in the village of Kibya in 1953, "The soldiers of Major
      Ariel Sharon killed 70 Palestinians in the reprisal raid, most of
      them women and children." 6

      America, which clamored for the Hague Tribunal to arrest and try
      Milosevic, pretends to be unaware of Sharon's mass murder. Instead of
      handing Sharon an arrest warrant for mass murder and putting him in
      the shackles that he deserves, President Bush greets Ariel Sharon
      with handshakes and hugs! How the world must snicker in disbelief
      when Bush confers with Sharon on "fighting terrorism."

      If President Bush is truly serious about punishing nations that
      support or harbor terrorists, he will have to begin with Israel, a
      nation that elected one of the world's worst terrorists and mass
      murderers as its the Head of State. Does America's Israel-controlled
      Senate punish Israel for harboring terrorists? No, instead we supply
      their terrorists with billions of American taxpayer's dollars and the
      very weapons with which they kill!

      Israel's murder of the Palestinian refugees after the United States
      had publicly guaranteed their safety was not only a crime against
      humanity, but also one of treachery against America. Sharon and the
      others involved were completely aware of America's well-publicized
      promise of the refugees' safety.

      The Beirut Sabra and Chatila Massacre was the chief motivation of the
      Lebanese suicide bombing attack that killed 241 American Marines in
      Beirut less than a year later, and it clearly demonstrates how
      American support of Israeli terrorism leads to terrible consequences
      for the United States. The Los Angeles Times, in discussing a
      revealing book by a former agent of the Israeli Mossad (secret
      service), showed that the Mossad had foreknowledge of the terrorist
      attack on the Marine barracks in Lebanon in 1983, but treacherously
      did not warn America.7

      Among Ostrovsky's more shocking allegations are that Mossad failed to
      share with the U.S. detailed intelligence that might have averted the
      1983 suicide bombing of the Beirut Marine barracks that killed 241
      U.S. servicemen;…

      Israel: founded by terror against the British and Palestinians

      In their effort to wrest control of Palestine from British control,
      the Zionists waged a campaign of relentless terror, including the
      bombing of the King David Hotel, which killed 93 people. They
      ruthlessly murdered British officials and soldiers. The Zionists
      assassinated anyone in their way, including the world-respected U.N.
      mediator, Count Folke Bernadotte, who dared to tell the world of the
      Zionist terror and murder campaign. A favorite tactic of the Irgun
      and Stern terrorist gangs was to kidnap British soldiers and slowly
      torture them to death. Israel was also the first nation to employ the
      modern terrorist technique of the letter bomb; and over the years
      sent out hundreds of them, killing dozens of their enemies and many
      bystanders all over the world. The current terrorism of mailing
      anthrax infected letters is simply a logical stepchild of the letter

      The terror of Deir Yassin

      The Palestinians, of course, have been the greatest victims of this
      half a century of Israeli terror. In fact, Israel carved its state
      out of Palestine through a deliberate policy of mass terror against
      the Palestinians. It was the method by which they drove 800,000 of
      them from their homes, businesses and farms9. In his book The
      Revolt10, former Prime Minister, Menachem Begin, boasts about his
      role in the massacre of the 254 Palestinians at Deir Yassin. (Most of
      the victims were elderly men, women and children who remained in the
      Israeli-occupied village) In his book, Begin points out that Deir
      Yassin and other massacres caused panic among the residents, causing
      them to flee in terror from their homes. This intentional mass terror
      enabled the Zionists to take control of Palestine. And, it should be
      noted that the refugees are still not permitted to return home after
      more than half a century!

      What did the Zionist terrorists actually do at Deir Yassin and at
      other villages that caused the Palestinian people to flee in fear? A
      Red Cross doctor, Jacques de Reynier, chief representative of the
      International Committee of the Red Cross in Jerusalem gave a shocking
      account of the massacre in his official report.11

      De Reynier arrived at the village on the second day and saw "the
      mopping up," as one of the Israeli terrorists put it to him. It had
      been done with machine guns, then grenades, and was finished off with
      knives. The Jews decapitated some of the victims and fatally maimed
      52 children in sight of their mothers. They cut open 25 pregnant
      women's wombs and butchered the babies in front of them.

      Israelis present at Deir Yassin have confirmed these atrocities.
      After his retirement in 1972, Israeli Haganah officer, Colonel Meir
      Pa'el, stated the following about Deir Yassin in Yediot Ahronot, a
      major Jewish publication:

      The Irgun and LEHI men came out of hiding and began to `clean' the
      houses. They shot whoever they saw, women and children included, the
      commanders did not try to stop the massacre…they were taken to the
      quarry between Deir Yassin and Giv'at Shaul, and murdered in cold
      blood... 12

      The commander of the Haganah unit that controlled Deir Yassin after
      the massacre, Zvi Ankori, made this statement in the Israeli
      newspaper Davar:

      I went into six to seven houses. I saw cut off genitalia and women's
      crushed stomachs. According to the shooting signs on the bodies, it
      was direct murder.13

      Have you seen any TV documentaries or any Hollywood movies about the
      Israeli terror of Deir Yassin or of many thousands of other Israeli
      acts of terror against the Palestinian people? You have heard plenty
      of violin music for Jewish victims of Hitler, but have you heard any
      violins for the women at Deir Yassin who had their babies cut from
      their wombs by Jewish Supremacists? Have you heard any violins for
      any of the other thousands of Palestinian victims of Begin, Shamir,
      Barak, and Sharon? Befitting Israel's long record of terrorism
      against the Palestinian people, Israel has the nasty habit of
      electing its most notorious terrorists and mass murderers as its Head
      of State.

      The United States has a whole division of the Justice Department
      dedicated to hunting down Nazis who have committed crimes against
      humanity. While America doggedly pursues elderly suspected German war
      criminals, American Presidents have state dinners honoring Jewish

      Mr. Bush is fond of talking about wiping out evil terrorists, yet was
      not a massacre such as Deir Yassin clearly an act of consummate evil?

      As Begin points out in The Revolt, terror against Palestinians was a
      crucial factor in establishing Israel. It established the Jewish
      state and it truly set the tone for a half century of ongoing terror
      against the Palestinian people.

      52 years of Ongoing Terror against Palestinians

      Since 1948, Palestinians have faced ongoing terrorism from Israel.
      Hundreds of villages have been obliterated and literally wiped from
      the map. Tens of thousands of homes have been bombed, bull-dozed or
      dynamited during peacetime! Tens of thousands of men, women and
      children have been killed. Even greater numbers have been blinded,
      crippled, disfigured and maimed. Hundreds of thousands have been
      imprisoned and/or tortured.

      In going after Palestinian resistance to Israeli occupation, Israel
      has never been shy about bombing refugee camps full of women and
      children. Israeli tanks, helicopters and even jet fighters are used
      to drop bombs or fire missiles into the heart of Palestinian
      neighborhoods and refugee camps packed with women and children. These
      weapons cannot discriminate between a supposed terrorist or an eight-
      year-old little girl. Such a weapon can kill a child as surely as it
      can kill enemies of the state.

      Palestinians suspected of actively opposing Israel's occupation of
      the West Bank or Gaza, have had their homes and families attacked by
      Israeli tank cannons, missiles or bombs. And after their suspect is
      killed or imprisoned, the Israeli army bulldozes or dynamites their
      family's home. Thousands of homes have been destroyed in this fashion.

      Israel has also killed hundreds of Palestinian leaders by
      assassination and terroristic attacks. These attacks often kill
      innocent bystanders. Many of those assassinated have never been
      associated with any terror or violence of any kind; they simply were
      poets, writers, or clerics who by their words have inspired in their
      countrymen the desire for freedom. The Israeli Prime Minister
      previous to Ariel Sharon was Ehud Barak. In 1972, during peacetime
      between Israel and Lebanon, he led an Israeli commando death squad
      into Beirut, Lebanon where he personally murdered Palestinian writer
      Kamal Edwan. In the middle of the night, using silenced submachine
      guns, he and his team slaughtered Edwan while he slept in their bed.
      When the newly elected Israeli Prime Minister, Ehud Barak, came to
      New York and Washington, the Jewish-controlled press treated this
      murderer, as though he was a conquering hero.

      The double standards never seem to end. When an Israeli cabinet
      official, Rechavam Zeevi, was assassinated by Palestinians in October
      of 2001, Sharon and some U.S. officials denounced it as "terrorism."
      If the shooting down of Zeevi is indeed terrorism, what should we
      call many years of Israeli assassinations of hundreds of Palestinian
      political figures, philosophers, clerics and poets? Why doesn"t the
      press point out that Zeevi was himself a Jewish Supremacist who
      described Palestinians living and working illegally in Israel
      as "lice" and a "cancer in our midst.14" Zeevi himself was a
      terrorist who advocated the forcible expulsion of all Palestinians
      from the occupied territories and the assassination of all those who
      resist Israel occupation. He even publicly called for the
      assassination of Yassir Arafat. Yet, the same press that calls his
      assassination "terrorism" never calls the pro-assassination Zeevi a
      terrorist or even a Jewish Supremacist. The Zeevi assassination
      itself was in direct response to the Israeli assassination of a
      Palestinian leader a few weeks before.

      In 1991, at an Israeli cabinet meeting, Zeevi said that President
      George Bush, by pressing Israel to peace talks, was "an enemy of
      Israel" and that "America was plotting a second Holocaust.15" With a
      supposed "ally" like this, does America need any enemies?

      The power of the Jews in the world media keeps many from fully
      grasping the terror of hundreds of Israeli assassinations. In fact,
      even before the WTC terror attack in September, the BBC instructed
      their reporters to call Israel's assassination of their enemies
      as "targeted killings" rather than exactly what they are:
      assassinations.16 However, the BBC (which has a heavily Jewish
      executive staff) referred to the Zeevi killing as an assassination,
      and not a "targeted killing." The public has been subjected to this
      kind of sanitized and distorted media treatment of Israel for years.
      It is no wonder that few Britons and even fewer Americans are little
      aware of Israel's record of terrorism. It is for this reason that I
      cannot blame most Americans for their ignorance of Israeli terrorism.

      The terror of Israeli torture: at least 150,000 victims

      The brutal torture of thousands of one's enemies must be classified
      as a particularly vicious form of terrorism. Tens of thousands of
      Palestinians have been tortured in Israeli jails. A Jewish human
      rights group in Israel confirmed in a 60-page report that 85% of
      Palestinian detainees undergo torture while in custody.17 And make no
      mistake about it; many of the tortures endured by these Palestinian
      victims are the stuff of one's worst nightmares. Israeli torture
      includes everything from choking victims with urine and feces soaked
      bags tied over their heads, to using electric cattle prods for anal
      rape and mutilation. Israel often doesn't even admit to who they are
      holding, so if they decide to kill or torture a Palestinian to death
      while he is in custody, his body will simply disappear, or they will
      later claim that they died in a battle with Israeli police before
      capture. Many thousands of Palestinians and Lebanese have died while
      in Israeli custody.

      A feature article by Joel Greenburg in the very pro-Israel New York
      Times stated matter-of-factly that Israel tortures 500 to 600
      Palestinians every month.(18) That figure, which is probably too low
      as it comes from the pro-Israel New York Times, means that each year
      at least 6,000 Palestinians are tortured in Israel. Torture of
      Palestinians has been going on in Israel since 1948 (53 years to
      date). Even if one uses just one-half of the number of Palestinians
      that Mr. Greenburg says suffer torture each year -- at least 150,000
      human beings have been tortured in Israeli jails since the founding
      of the Jewish state.

      Bowing to Israe's public relations problems because of its legalized
      torture, in 1999 the Israeli Supreme Court made an intentionally
      vague ruling that torture is sometimes illegal, but Israeli and
      Palestinian rights groups offer much evidence that the ruling was
      just a public-relations veneer. They offer evidence that torture
      continues just as did before the ruling.19

      Following Israel's lead, Jewish journalists are now beginning to
      advocate the use of torture in America! A recent issue of Newsweek
      headlined an article entitled "Time to think about torture; it's a
      new world, and survival may well require old techniques that seemed
      out of the question."20 Even a supposed Jewish champion of civil
      liberties, Alan Dershowitz, now advocates it.21

      Victor Ostrovsky, a former Israeli Mossad agent, wrote two books
      about Israel's terror against their enemies. In one of them, he
      discusses the fate of Palestinians who illegally cross the border in
      search of work in Israel. Many thousands of these young men simply
      are never heard from again after being captured by Israel's forces.
      Some of them are taken to the ABC research facilities where they
      endure the indescribable terror of chemical, nuclear or biological

      ... ABC standing for atomic, bacteriological, and chemical. It was
      where our top epidemiological scientists were developing various
      doomsday machines ... should there be an all-out war in which this
      type of weapon would be needed; there was no room for error. The
      Palestinian infiltrators came in handy in this regard. As human
      guinea pigs, they could make sure the weapons the scientist were
      developing worked properly and could verify how fast they worked and
      make them more efficient.22

      Terror against the Lebanese People

      During the Israeli invasion and occupation of Lebanon from 1978 to
      2000, at least 15,000 civilians died. An example of Israeli terror
      was its intentional bombing of the UN center in Qana, Lebanon that
      occurred just five years ago. The following article was not written
      by a Palestinian, Arab or even a Muslim, but by Englishman Robert
      Fisk, one of the most respected British journalists working in the
      Mideast. He writes for the London newspaper, The Independent. If an
      American wants to understand the hatred that Israel is generating
      toward America, dare to read this gruesome account and dare to take a
      close look at the pictures showing the realities of Israeli terror.

      Most Americans have read countless gory accounts Jewish Holocaust
      atrocities or even stories about the Israeli victims of Palestinian
      suicide bombers. They have seen dozens of the most gruesome movies or
      documentaries about Jewish victims, but most Americans have never
      read even one account like the one quoted here. You won't read such
      accounts in American newspapers or news magazines.

      The gory reality of Israel's terrorism. Workers remove the victims
      (mostly women, children and elderly) killed in by Israeli forces in
      Lebanon, including the decapitated child shown above.

      Qana, southern Lebanon - It was a massacre. Not since Sabra and
      Chatila had I seen the innocent slaughtered like this. The Lebanese
      refugee women and children and men lay in heaps, their hands or arms
      or legs missing, beheaded or disemboweled. There were well over a
      hundred of them. A baby lay without a head. The Israeli shells had
      scythed through them as they lay in the United Nations shelter,
      believing that they were safe under the world's protection. Like the
      Muslims of Srebrenica, the Muslims of Qana were wrong.

      In front of a burning building of the UN's Fijian battalion
      headquarters, a girl held a corpse in her arms, the body of a gray-
      haired man whose eyes were staring at her, and she rocked the corpse
      back and forth in her arms, keening and weeping and crying the same
      words over and over: "My father, my father." A Fijian UN soldier
      stood amid a sea of bodies and, without saying a word, held aloft the
      body of a headless child.

      …When I walked towards them, I slipped on a human hand...

      Israel's slaughter of civilians in this terrible 10-day offensive -
      206 by last night - has been so cavalier, so ferocious, that not a
      Lebanese will forgive this massacre. There had been the ambulance
      attacked on Saturday, the sisters killed in Yohmor the day before,
      the 2-year-old girl decapitated by an Israeli missile four days ago.
      And earlier yesterday, the Israelis had slaughtered a family of 12 -
      the youngest was a four- day-old baby - when Israeli helicopter
      pilots fired missiles into their home.

      Shortly afterwards, three Israeli jets dropped bombs only 250 meters
      from a UN convoy on which I was traveling, blasting a house 30 feet
      into the air in front of my eyes. Traveling back to Beirut to file my
      report on the Qana massacre to the Independent last night, I found
      two Israeli gunboats firing at the civilian cars on the river bridge
      north of Sidon…

      A French UN trooper muttered oaths to himself as he opened a bag in
      which he was dropping feet, fingers, pieces of people's arms…

      We had suddenly become not UN troops and journalists but Westerners,
      Israel's allies, an object of hatred and venom. One bearded man with
      fierce eyes stared at us, his face dark with fury. "You are
      Americans", he screamed at us. "Americans are dogs. You did this.
      Americans are dogs."

      President Bill Clinton has allied himself with Israel in its war
      against "terrorism" and the Lebanese, in their grief, had not
      forgotten this. Israel's official expression of sorrow was rubbing
      salt in their wounds. "I would like to be made into a bomb and blow
      myself up amid the Israelis", one old man said…23

      If every American read the above article by Robert Fisk, it would
      help them to understand why America is so hated and why we now face
      terrorist kamikazes. If you would like to know the real motivations
      of terrorists like Osama bin Laden, The Nation magazine, did an
      interview with him on September 21, 1998. It describes his reaction
      to the Israeli Qana massacre.

      When I last saw bin Laden, he was still obsessed with the Israeli
      massacre of 107 Lebanese refugees sheltering at the UN camp at Qana
      in April 1996. Israel claimed it was a 'mistake,' the UN conceded
      otherwise and President Clinton called it only a 'tragedy'--as if it
      was a natural disaster. It was, said bin Laden, an act
      of 'international terrorism.' There must be justice, he said, and
      trials for the Israeli perpetrators. Clinton used almost exactly the
      same words about bin Laden and his supporters in August. But the
      deaf, as usual, were talking to the deaf."24

      Most Americans will never see any such accounts like the one by
      Robert Fisk about Qana. The Israelis tight grip on the American press
      and the American government has successfully suppressed much of the
      ongoing story of Israeli terrorism against Palestinians. I will now
      show that they have also been able to cover up murderous Israeli acts
      of war and terrorism against the United States of America.

      Israeli terrorism against America

      In 1954, the Israeli government launched a secret operation of terror
      against the United States called Operation Suzannah. It plotted to
      murder Americans and blow up American installations in Egypt. Their
      plan was to leave false evidence that the Egyptians did it, so as to
      make America go to war against Egypt on the side of Israel. Jewish
      agents succeeded in blowing up some post offices and American
      libraries in Cairo and Alexandria. On the way to blow up an American
      movie house, the Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Theater, an Israeli's agent's
      bomb went off prematurely. Thankfully, for both Egypt and for
      America, the plot was then exposed and stopped in its early stages.

      Because of the capture of the Israeli agents, the world learned of
      this Israeli treachery and the Israeli Foreign Minister, Pinhas
      Lavon, was later forced to resign. The whole episode became known as
      the Lavon Affair. Today, the Jewish-dominated American media and
      publishing establishment deftly cover up this Israeli treachery
      against us. Most Americans know nothing about it. For instance, only
      a slight mention of the Lavon Affair is found in the popular Encarta
      Encyclopedia. It is in an article about Ben Gurion authored by the
      pro-Zionist, Bernard Reich. By the way, the article's author
      illustrates a typical media pattern. When Americans suppose they are
      reading unbiased Encyclopedia or news magazine accounts, they more
      often than not are reading distorted accounts written by ardent
      Jewish Zionists.

      Ben-Gurion returned to politics in 1955 to replace Minister of
      Defense Pinhas Lavon—who resigned after a failed attempt to sabotage
      Egypt's relations with the West.25

      Note how the article meekly says, "a failed attempt to sabotage
      Egypt's relations with the West." What does this mean? "Sabotaging
      relations" sounds as though Israel might have just said a few nasty
      things about Egypt and America behind each other's back. The
      intentional deception used in this article by its Jewish author is
      typical of the distortions that go on countless times in the mass

      The line in Encarta should read:

      " ... who was forced to resign after Israel was caught committing
      terrorist bombings against the United States to treacherously incite
      America to war against Israel's enemy."

      I am sure that ninety percent of those who read this have never heard
      of it. Some may think I am making this all up. Well, if you still
      might doubt that Israel has committed these terrorist acts against
      America in Egypt, here is a quote from a recent article appearing in
      the Jewish magazine Moment, written by Samuel Katz and meant for its
      small Jewish audience. It is more forward, yet still omits the
      provocative word terrorism, a word Israel uses when Palestinians blow
      up libraries and cinemas.

      And the failures were as common as the spectacular successes. In the
      mid '50s, A'man (the Jewish Defense Agency) suffered a serious
      setback during the infamous "Operation Suzannah," when Israeli agents
      provoked Jews in Egypt to attack American and British targets and
      incite anti-Western sentiment. Many Jews were arrested, and some were
      executed. The bungled operation was a severe embarrassment for the
      government of Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion and his defense
      minister, Pinhas Lavon26

      So, in the Lavon Affair we learned how our so-called "best friend in
      the Mideast," Israel, rewards the United States for its unconditional
      monetary and military support: by committing terrorism against us!
      Think about the fact that most Americans have never even heard about
      this Israeli terrorist attack against us.

      If the Egyptian government had been behind this terror against
      America, we would have rightly considered it an act of war and we
      would have attacked Egypt right back, just as we have done against
      Afghanistan. And the press; they would have clamored for such attacks
      just as they demanded attacks against Afghanistan. In fact, we
      attacked Afghanistan on far less grounds than we have for attacking
      Israel. No evidence exists that Afghanistan approved of or even knew
      anything about the attack on the World Trade Center; but in the Lavon
      Affair, the Israeli government committed a direct act of war against
      the United States. We, of course, did not bomb Tel Aviv in
      retaliation. We did not sever our diplomatic relations. In fact, we
      did not even cut off our billions of dollars in monetary and military

      Any American government official who would have given aid to the
      Japanese after the attack on Pearl Harbor would have been prosecuted
      as a traitor to the United States.

      Let me be perfectly blunt. Those Americans in government who
      continued our support of Israel after it had committed terrorist acts
      against the people of the United States -- clearly committed treason
      against our country.

      If America's leaders, after Israel's terrorist attack against us in
      the Lavon Affair, would simply have stopped their treasonous aid to
      Israel, there would have been no subsequent acts of terror against us
      such as the World Trade Center and Pentagon attacks.

      Israel's terrorist attack on the USS Liberty

      In 1967, during the Six Day War, Israel again committed a grievous
      terrorist act against the United States of America. On June 8, Israel
      used unmarked fighters and torpedo boats to launch an hour and one-
      half attack on the American Navy ship the USS Liberty, costing 34
      American lives and 171 wounded.27 The Israelis first attacked the
      Liberty's radio towers in an attempt to stop the Sixth Fleet from
      learning that the Israelis were the attackers. After unmarked Israeli
      fighters horrendously bombed and strafed the Liberty, Israel sent in
      torpedo boats to finish the job. They even machine gunned the
      deployed life rafts in an effort to ensure that there would be no
      survivors (witnesses) who could expose them.

      Only by the heroism and ingenuity of the captain and crew of the USS
      Liberty kept the Israeli plan from succeeding. They were able to keep
      the ship afloat as well as contact the fleet and let it know that
      Israel, rather than Egypt, that had attacked the ship. Knowing that
      its plan had been exposed, Israel withdrew and meekly claimed that
      their attack was a case of mistaken identity. They said that they
      mistook the USS Liberty for an Egyptian ship.

      The United States Secretary of State at the time, Dean Rusk, and the
      Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Admiral Thomas Moorer, both
      say the attack was no accident, that Israel deliberately attacked the
      USS Liberty. For instance, it was clear day with a stiff breeze and
      the Liberty sported both a huge American flag and large international
      identification numbers on her hull. Israeli jets buzzed the USS
      Liberty long before the attack, flying so close that the members of
      the Liberty crew could even see their hand waves as they passed. Just
      as in the Lavon Affair, Israel hoped to blame this act of war on
      their enemy, the Egyptians. This time, only the courage and
      resourcefulness of the Liberty's crew prevented a further compounding
      of the travesty.

      Learn more about the attack on the USS Liberty by reading
      "The Attack on the Liberty and the War on Freedom"
      by David Duke.

      The Jewish-dominated American media expressed no outrage for the
      attack and supinely accepted the specious Israeli excuse for it. Even
      though our own Secretary of State and our own Chairman of the Joint
      Chiefs of Staff said the Israeli attack was deliberate, the Jewish
      Lobby was even able to prevent a formal Congressional inquiry into
      the attack. In contrast, the USS Liberty's sister ship, the USS
      Pueblo, was captured by North Korea the following year (1968) with
      the loss of only one life, yet within a year the U.S. Congress
      launched a formal inquiry into that attack. There still has been no
      formal inquiry into the attack on the USS Liberty. The Liberty's
      commanding officer, Captain William McGonagle, was awarded America's
      highest honor, the Congressional Medal of Honor, for his splendid
      courage during the Israeli attack. But, he was given the award in a
      quiet ceremony in the US Navy Yard, rather than the White House (as
      is customary), so as not to hurt the image of the very enemy who
      killed 34 of his comrades and wounded him and 174 more Americans on
      the Liberty!

      How did the political leaders of the United States respond to this
      Israeli act of war against it? Did America bomb Tel Aviv as it did
      Kabul, Afghanistan? No, the Israeli-controlled American government
      along with the Jewish-controlled media committed a clear case of
      treason against America by covering up this vicious terrorist attack,
      and continues to send billions of American tax dollars to Israel in
      military and monetary aid.

      Again, I invoke the example of Pearl Harbor. Any American government
      official who would have given aid or comfort to Japan after the
      attack in 1941 would have been prosecuted as a traitor to the United
      States. I charge that those American government officials who
      collaborate with the Jewish Lobby and media in continuing to support
      Israel after its attack on the USS Liberty – are traitors against the
      United States of America!

      If, after Israel's treacherous attack on the USS Liberty, we would
      have simply stopped treasonously supporting the Israeli terrorist
      state; we would surely not have suffered the terrorism of September
      11, 2001.

      Israel: A nation that spies on America and sells our secrets to our
      worst enemies

      In the 1980s, Israel recruited an American Jew, Jonathan Pollard, to
      spy against the United States. After his apprehension, Israeli
      officials at first claimed he was a "rogue agent," but later they
      admitted that Pollard was working for them from the beginning. Other
      than the Jewish spies, Ethel and Julius Rosenberg, who gave our atom
      bomb secrets to the Soviets, probably no spies have ever done more
      damage to our country than that which was done by this single Israeli
      spy: Jonathan Pollard.

      Israel's use of Pollard's information not only destroyed our
      intelligence operations in the Mideast; it practically destroyed our
      intelligence apparatus in the Soviet Union and the Eastern Bloc.28
      Many of America's most loyal and best agents in the Communist world
      were executed because Israel sold or bartered Pollard's stolen
      information to the Soviets.29 As the article below by Eric Margolis
      shows, our "wonderful friend and ally" Israel would not even allow
      the United States to debrief the Mossad agents who handled the
      Pollard spying so as to help determine the full extent of the damage
      done to the United States and the dangers posed to American agents

      Some of the enormously sensitive secrets stolen by Pollard may have
      been either sold, or bartered, by Israel to the Soviet Union.

      A number of key CIA agents in the East Bloc were allegedly executed
      as a result of Pollard's spying. The KGB likely gained access to top-
      secret U.S. codes - either directly from Israel, or through spies in
      Israel's government. In short, Pollard's treachery caused one of the
      worst security disasters in modern U.S. history…

      So, Israel, which receives billions of American aid, has
      treacherously spied on and harmed the very security of the United
      States. To further demonstrate their contempt for us, they even
      bartered the top secret information they had stolen from us – to
      America's worst enemies. Even after Israel's public relations
      apologies for the Pollard spying, it has continued to spy on us. The
      Los Angeles Times in 1997 reported that an American Jew named David
      A. Tenenbaum "admitted to divulging secrets to Israel."30 To quote
      the Los Angeles Times, "A civilian engineer working at an Army
      command facility near Detroit has admitted divulging classified
      military information to Israeli officials over the last 10 years."

      Even after Israel proved its willingness to spy on us and critically
      damage America's intelligence operations, President Clinton appointed
      a dedicated, Zionist Jew to Chairman of the National Security
      Council, the highest intelligence position in the White House. Even
      the Israeli daily Maariv referred to Berger as a "warm Jew," meaning
      that he is devoted to Israel first.(31) Appointing Berger as National
      Security Council chief after the Pollard Spy Case is pure insanity.

      The fact that Israel could commit these outrages against the United
      States without suffering scathing media attacks or even the end of
      aid to Israel, shows their extreme power over us and the treason that
      reaches into the highest echelons of the American establishment. It
      is no wonder that Ariel Sharon could make the following statement to
      Simon Peres when he suggested that Israel might lose American aid if
      it did not pull back recent Israeli incursions. Sharon responded:

      Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will
      do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry
      about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control
      America, and the Americans know it. ---Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001

      It is not only Jonathan Pollard who has committed treason against
      America. All those in the American government who would continue to
      monetarily and militarily support a foreign nation that spies on us
      and severely damages our intelligence operations (along with causing
      the deaths of American agents) have committed treason against the
      United States of America. In response to these ongoing acts of
      treachery against the United States, a truly patriotic American
      Government would have (at the very least) ended our support for
      Israel. Supporting a foreign nation after it willfully commits such
      acts of treachery against America is nothing less than treason.

      The World Trade Center Attack

      So, the record is clear. Israel is the worst terrorist rogue state on
      earth. Israel and its terrorist leaders such as Begin, Shamir and
      Sharon have committed a half-century of relentless ethnic cleansing,
      bombings, shootings, torture and murder against the Palestinian

      Israel has also committed numerous acts of treachery and terrorism
      against the United States of America as I have clearly shown in
      documenting the Lavon Affair, the Pollard Spy Scandal and the Attack
      on the USS Liberty.

      Because of overwhelming Israeli power in media and government,
      traitors to the United States continue to support, with little fear
      of punishment, this rogue terrorist nation.

      In fact, these traitors to the United States supplied to Israel the
      very weapons it used to commit the terrorist attack on the Liberty!

      Through the efforts of Jewish and other traitors to the United
      States, the American government has embarked on a foreign policy that
      has repeatedly betrayed America's true interests. Massive American
      military and monetary support has enabled Israel to continue its
      relentless terrorism against the Palestinians. American treasonous
      support of Israel's terror has thus caused tremendous hatred against
      the United States, greatly hurt American economic and strategic
      interests, and ultimately spawned the terrorism now rising against us.

      The traitors who sold out America to Israel are as guilty of causing
      the loss of 5,000 American lives on September 11 as those who
      actually hijacked and crashed the planes into the World Trade Center
      and Pentagon.

      Israel wants Arabic terrorism against Western nations

      Over the last two years, Israel has suffered the worst public
      relations disaster in its history. The election of mass murder Ariel
      Sharon as Prime Minister was the last straw for millions of decent
      minded people the world over. The UN Conference on Racism, which
      labeled Israel an "Apartheid state," also signaled growing
      disapproval of Israel.

      Then, suddenly, the attack on the World Trade Center changed the
      world's mood back to Israel's favor. Was this just a fortunate
      coincidence for Israel?

      As I have shown in this article, Israeli leaders have launched
      terrorist attacks on America disguised as Arab attacks, because they
      knew that any Arab terrorist attack on America advances their own
      aims. They are fully aware that the bigger the attack against
      America; the more carnage, the better it is for Israel. Ariel Sharon
      learned an important lesson in Beirut. Rather than to directly commit
      atrocities against America as it did in the Lavon Affair and the
      attack on the Liberty, it is much easier and safer for Israel to
      continue to commit atrocities, such as Sabra and Chatila against
      Arabic people, so as to drive their Islamic enemies to terrorism
      against the West. That's precisely what occurred in the retaliatory
      bombing of the American Marine and French Paratrooper contingent in
      Beirut, and it is continued Israeli terror that has motivated the
      Trade Center Attacks.

      What was Israel's role in the WTC attack?

      The Washington Times ran a story on September 10, 2001 about a 68-
      page study issued by the U.S. Army School for Advanced Military
      Studies (SAMS). The study, issued by the elite Army officer's school,
      detailed the dangers of a possible U.S. Army occupational force in
      the Mideast. Here is the article's comment about the study's view of
      the Israeli Mossad:

      Of the Mossad, the Israeli intelligence service, the SAMS officers
      say: "Wildcard. Ruthless and cunning. Has capability to target U.S.
      forces and make it look like a Palestinian/Arab act."

      Ironically, within 24 hours of the story's publication, the World
      Trade Center and the Pentagon was attacked. Could the "ruthless and
      cunning Mossad,"; as the U.S. Army officers describe it, covertly
      have been behind the attack?

      The Mossad is the most ruthless terrorist organization in the entire
      world. It is also one of the largest and most sophisticated
      intelligence organizations. No other nation comes even close to its
      scope and power in the Mideast region. It prides itself on
      infiltrating every sizable militant Palestinian and Arabic
      organization on earth. Knowing these facts, there can be little doubt
      the Mossad has deeply penetrated one of the oldest, largest and what
      is considered the most dangerous Arabic terrorist organization on
      earth; bin Laden's al-Qaida.

      Furthermore, the FBI and the CIA have clearly stated that the attack
      on the WTC and Pentagon was a huge covert operation using an
      international network of at least a hundred terrorists, spanning
      three continents. Could Mossad agents in al-Qaida as well as the rest
      of Mossads vast network of thousands of infiltrators and informants,
      not have known about the most extensive and ambitious Arabic
      terrorist operation in history?

      It is, of course, extremely difficult to prove the precise role of a
      secretive, foreign intelligence organization, such as the Mossad, in
      a terrorist act; they dont brag about their exploits on the Internet.
      But, powerful evidence is mounting that Israelis had foreknowledge of
      the September 11th attack on America. And, if indeed they had
      foreknowledge of these murderous acts of terrorism – and then had the
      cold-blooded mentality not to warn the United States because they saw
      a horrendous massacre of thousands of Americans as good for Israel -
      it follows that they would have felt no restraint from actually
      instigating and covertly aiding this terrorist plan through their own
      agent provocateurs. Lets look at the hard evidence indicating the
      Mossad had foreknowledge of the September 11 attack.

      Evidence of Mossad Treachery in the WTC Attack

      The day after the attack on the World Trade Center, the Jerusalem
      Post, the most respected and famous Israeli newspaper in the world,
      reported that 4000 Israelis were missing in the attack on the WTC.
      The Foreign Ministry compiled the number from Israeli relatives, who
      in the first few hours after the attack, contacted the Israeli
      Foreign Ministry and gave the names of Israeli friends and relatives
      who worked in the WTC or who had business scheduled in it or its
      adjacent structures. Even without seeing the article in the Jerusalem
      Post, logic alone would tell you that there would be many hundreds,
      if not thousands of Israelis in the World Trade Center at the time of
      the attacks. The international Jewish involvement in banking and
      finance is legendary. For instance, two of the richest firms in New
      York are Goldman-Sachs and the Solomon Brothers; and both firms have
      offices in the Twin Towers. Many executives in these firms regularly
      commute back and forth to Israel. New York is the center of world-
      wide Jewish financial power, and the World Trade Center is at its
      epicenter. One would naturally expect the Israeli death toll to be
      catastrophic. The Jerusalem Post certainly thought so on September
      12, 2001. Here is the beginning of its article:

      Thousands of Israelis missing near WTC, Pentagon

      The Foreign Ministry in Jerusalem has so far received the names of
      4,000 Israelis believed to have been in the areas of the World Trade
      Center and the Pentagon at the time of the attack. (The headline and
      first sentence of the Jerusalem Post article) 33

      When George Bush made his speech before Congress, it turns out that
      he made a significant error other than saying that the WTC attackers
      did it because they "hated freedom." Bush made a point to say that in
      addition to thousands of Americans, 130 Israelis died in the WTC. The
      implication was to say that Israel shared in our suffering, and that
      we and Israel are in this thing together. Upon hearing the number of
      130 Israeli dead, it seemed suspiciously low to me. If 4000 Israelis
      were at the WTC and the WTC death toll was about 4500 (about 10
      percent of the 45,000 people normally in the buildings at that time),
      the Israeli toll should have statistically been around 400 and not

      As a place for doing business and for employment, the world Trade
      Center was not a minimum wage or a MacDonald's kind of place; it had
      highly paid, high tech and high level jobs and executive positions
      primarily in international finance, banking and stock trading. I
      asked myself how there could be only 130 Israelis dead, while there
      were an estimated 199 dead from Columbia and 428 from the Philippines?

      In previous articles I wrote on the September 11 terror, I did not
      allude to these suspicions, because I have always taken pride in not
      writing anything I could not firmly substantiate. But, while
      researching this article on Israeli terrorism against Palestine and
      America, I discovered the most shocking fact I have ever run across
      in all my years of research and writing. I discovered a simple fact
      that has enormous ramifications in regard to the September terror

      Searching through hundreds of articles trying to track down the true
      Israeli death toll, I found a New York Times piece that clarified the
      precise number of Israelis who died in the World Trade Center attack.
      It turned out that of the 130 Israelis President Bush claimed had
      died in the World Trade Center, 129 of them were still alive. Only
      one Israeli had actually died. I was incredulous. "Good God," I said
      to myself, "only one Israeli!" Here is the pertinent excerpt from the
      NY Times:

      But interviews with many consulate officials Friday suggested that
      the lists of people they were collecting varied widely in their
      usefulness. For example, the city had somehow received reports of
      many Israelis feared missing at the site, and President Bush in his
      address to the country on Thursday night mentioned that about 130
      Israelis had died in the attacks.

      But Friday, Alon Pinkas, Israel's consul general here, said that
      lists of the missing included reports from people who had called in
      because, for instance, relatives in New York had not returned their
      phone calls from Israel. There were, in fact, only three Israelis who
      had been confirmed as dead: two on the planes and another who had
      been visiting the towers on business and who was identified and
      buried. (New York Times, Sept. 22)34

      The very low death toll of 130 suggested that a number of Israelis at
      the Trade Center had been warned before the attack. When I found out
      the truth that only one Israeli had died, there could be no doubt
      that there had been a prior warning for many Israelis. Having only
      one Israeli casualty among the 4500 dead at the WTC is simply a
      statistical impossibility. Even if the Israeli Foreign Ministry and
      the Jerusalem Post had grossly overestimated the number of Israelis
      in the World Trade Center by say 3,000 (400 percent), there still
      should have still been 1,000 Israelis there at the time of the
      attacks. Again, even if only a few hundred Israelis were present at
      the time of the attack, only one Israeli death occurring there is
      statistically absurd. Either September 11 had to be a big Jewish
      holiday, or a number of Israeli citizens had some advance warning of
      the impending attack.

      Prior Warning to Israelis

      The next thing I researched was to see if there were any confirmed
      warnings to Israelis prior to the attack. I quickly found an article
      in Newsbytes, a news service of the Washington Post, titled "Instant
      Messages To Israel Warned of WTC attack."35 The Israeli daily,
      Ha'aretz, also confirmed the prior warnings to Israel and confirmed
      that the FBI is investigating the warnings.36 The articles detailed
      that an Israeli messaging firm, Odigo, with offices in both the World
      Trade Center and in Israel, received a number of warnings just two
      hours before the attack.

      Instant Messages To Israel Warned Of WTC Attack

      Officials at instant-messaging firm Odigo confirmed today that two
      employees received text messages warning of an attack on the World
      Trade Center two hours before terrorists crashed planes into the New
      York landmarks.

      But Alex Diamandis, vice president of sales and marketing, confirmed
      that workers in Odigo's research and development and international
      sales office in Israel received a warning from another Odigo user
      approximately two hours prior to the first attack. (From the
      Washington Post's Newsbytes)

      So now we have powerful and convincing evidence from impeccable
      sources that Israel had foreknowledge of the attack. First, without a
      prior warning, there could not have been only a single Israeli victim
      at the World Trade Center. Secondly, there is clear confirmation that
      a company with offices in both Israel and the WTC received warnings
      immediately prior to the attack.

      Who would have warned Israelis of the impending attack, if not
      Israel's Mossad? The fact that Israel's government had prior
      knowledge of the pending attack and had warned potential Israeli
      victims, but then deliberately let thousands of Americans die – makes
      the Israelis just as responsible for the carnage as the Arab
      attackers of the WTC.

      What's good for Israel is bad for America

      You can be sure that joy rose in the hearts of all Israeli terrorists
      as they witnessed the smoke plume from the twin towers. The FBI even
      arrested five Israelis on a rooftop nearby the twin towers,
      videotaping and cheering the entire event.37 They knew that American
      and world resistance to Israel's Supremacism and terrorism plummeted
      right along with the collapse of the towers of the World Trade
      Center. Perhaps the most telling statement was when a NY Times
      reporter questioned the former Israeli, Benjamin Netanyahu, a man
      every bit as radical as Ariel Sharon. Here are the words of the
      excited former Israeli Prime Minister:

      Asked tonight what the attack meant for relations between the United
      States and Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu, the former prime minister,
      replied, "It's very good." Then he edited himself: "Well, not very
      good, but it will generate immediate sympathy.38

      The World Trade Center Attack was obviously very good for Israel; in
      fact, Israel is the only nation who benefited from it. Israel's fifty-
      year record of unrelenting terrorism became completely overshadowed
      by the horror and the visual magnitude of this one spectacular
      terrorist attack. When the Jewish-dominated American media repeatedly
      showed a few, long-suffering Palestinians celebrating the attacks,
      Palestinians became unfairly painted as behind the Trade Center
      terror, even though every Palestinian organization condemned it, and
      not a single Palestinian was proven to be involved.

      Of course, it was America that suffered most of all, with almost 5000
      dead, a wrecked economy, and the worst restrictions against
      Constitutional liberties in American history. The Lavon Affair, the
      Attack on the Liberty, and the spying of Jonathon Pollard, and the
      murder of 5000 Americans on September 11th -- were all good for
      Israel, but terribly bad for the United States.

      When will America come to finally understand that what is good for
      the terrorist state of Israel is destructive and even deadly for the
      United States of America.?

      When will we get the backbone to put a stop to the Israeli agents and
      American traitors who have orchestrated fifty years of support for
      Israeli terrorism and fifty years of treason against our own country?

      My life is dedicated to a free, secure and sovereign America, an
      America dedicated to our own people and our own interests; not the
      criminal purposes of a foreign, terrorist nation.

      Whatever the cost to me personally, I will continue to pursue that

      I urge you to join with me. I beseech you not to purchase your
      security at the cost of your freedom and your honor.

      Courageously share the information of this article with other
      Americans and the rest of the world. Let us tell the truth about the
      worst terrorist nation on earth: Israel. In doing so, you will help
      save not only the Palestinian people, but the lives and freedom of
      the American people as well.

      David Duke
      National President
      European-American Unity and Rights Organization (EURO)
      Former Member of the House of Representatives
      State of Louisiana, United States of America

      Fulbright, Sen. William. (1973). Face the Nation. CBS: New York.
      April 15.

      Getler, Michael. (1974). Pentagon Chief Suggests Israel Lobby Has Too
      Much Influence. Los Angeles Times.

      ABC News and PBS Frontline web sites have the interview (1998)

      Israel Kahan Commission.

      United Press International. (2001) Sharon fears to visit Belgium.
      Sept. 7.

      Ha'aretz. (2001). As long as he doesn't hurt us again. Feb. 16, 2001

      Los Angeles Times. (1998). Mossad's Checkered Past. Home Edition. pp
      A-16. Feb. 27.

      Begin, M. (1964). The Revolt: The Story Of The Irgun. Tel-Aviv: Hadar

      Encarta Encyclopedia. (1996). Funk and Wagnalls.

      Begin, M. (1964). The Revolt: The Story Of The Irgun. Tel-Aviv: Hadar
      Pub. p.162.

      De Reynier, J. (1950). Chief Representative Of The International
      Committee Of The Red Cross In Jerusalem. (A Jerusalem Un Drapeau
      Flottait Sur La Ligne De Feu', Geneva.

      Yediot Ahronot. (1972). April 4.

      Ankori, Zvi (1982). Davar. April 9.

      Phil Reeves. (2001) War On Terrorism: Israel - Assassins kill
      general. Independent. Oct. 18.

      Phil Reeves. (2001) War On Terrorism: Israel - Assassins kill
      general. Independent. Oct. 18.

      The Independent. (2001) BBC staff are told not to call Israeli
      killings' assassination'. August 4.

      Sami Sockol, Moshe Reinfeld (1998) May 20. the Israeli daily, Ha'aretz

      Joel Greenberg (1993). Israel Rethinks Interrogation of Arabs. New
      York Times Aug. 14

      Weizman, Steve. (2001). Rights Groups Cite Israel Torture. AP Online.
      Nov. 11

      Jonathan Alter. (2001). Time To Think About Torture; It's a new
      world, and survival may well require old techniques that seemed out
      of the question. Newsweek, Nov. 5.

      St. Louis Post-Dispatch (2001). U.S. Now might have to consider what
      once was unthinkable, Dershowitz says. Nov. 5.

      Ostrovsky, V. The Other Side Of Deception(confessions of a former
      Jewish MOSSAD agent for Israel) p.188

      Fisk, R. (1996). Massacre In Sanctuary: Eyewitness. The Independent.
      April 19. p.1.

      The Nation. (1998). Talks with Osama Bin Laden. Sept. 21.

      Bernard Reich. (2001). Encarta Encyclopedia. Ben Gurion.

      Katz, Samuel M. (1998). Israel's covert crisis Moment. Oct.1.

      ENNES, James M. (1979). Assault on the Liberty; The True Story of the
      Israeli Attack on an American Intelligence Ship. N. Y. : Ra<br/><br/>(Message over 64 KB, truncated)