Re: WPX Score

  • k5zm_7
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 26, 2007
      Tnx Tom... will do.

      'zm

      --- In wvdxc@yahoogroups.com, Tom & Kathy Meier <tommeier@...> wrote:

      > I had a bunch of stuff going on this past weekend and could only get
      on
      > the air a little over five hours. Put me down for a claimed score of
      > 257,702. Sorry about that.
      >
      > 73 de Tom (K7ZZ)

    • Don Tucker
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 27, 2007
        Have been emailing with VK2CE on a common interest, lighthouses.  Sounds like you two might know each other and he says HI.

        Don W7WLL
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 31
          Hi all,

          Was super Sick all week but managed 5 hours in the WPX. This is
          usually one of my favorite contests but this year I was too sick all
          week. I've not been this sick in a lot of years. I managed a little
          under 5 hours though with the following results

          QSO's = 101
          Mults = 87
          Total Score = 23,142

          Worked 10-15-20 meters but only 3 Q's on 15

          --
          *Yours in the Hobby,*

          *Dave Walton - W7CAR*
          *Rainier, Oregon*
          *http://www.w7car.com <http://www.w7car.com>*
        • Jim Cassidy
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 31
            Get well Dave

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 31
              Hope you are better,  Dave!

              Mike, W7VO

              Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Tab® 3 Lite

              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 1
                Hi Dave, sorry to hear you are sick, hope you get better soon.  I am traveling and have had limited internet access access.  Glad you were able to get on a little bit

                Dave ka6bim
                DTucker423

                On Mar 31, 2015, at 6:03 PM, Dave Walton w7car59@... [wvdxc] <wvdxc@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                Hi all,

                Was super Sick all week but managed 5 hours in the WPX. This is
                usually one of my favorite contests but this year I was too sick all
                week. I've not been this sick in a lot of years. I managed a little
                under 5 hours though with the following results

                QSO's = 101
                Mults = 87
                Total Score = 23,142

                Worked 10-15-20 meters but only 3 Q's on 15

                --
                *Yours in the Hobby,*

                *Dave Walton - W7CAR*
                *Rainier, Oregon*