Re: [wvdxc] Request for Help for S21B

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2007
      Hi John...  I am writing to inquire if received an offer of a suitable replacement HF radio yet.  Let me know.  Thanks!  73 de Bob W7KD

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2007

        Hi Bob.. No. No offers yet. Went to the Club meeting last night and got $90 in donations toward a purchase, however. So that is a good start.

        73 John KX7YT

          Hi John...  Thank you for your prompt reply.  I work nights so I generally do not have an opportunity to attend the monthly meetings.  Pass along your mailing address to send a donation.  Do you have a specific radio in mind as an ideal candidate?  Have a good weekend!

          73 de Bob W7KD

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 1, 2007

            Hi Bob:

            (Message over 64 KB, truncated)