Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: CWOP servers

  • DKee, K5KEE
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 12, 2008
      Looks like CWOP-3 is up and running ... they're making great strides the past few days to get everything tended to.

      ~ Deb

      On Feb 11, 2008 7:12 PM, DKee, K5KEE <debkee@...> wrote:
      Here's where I got it, which I'm sure you saw already, Steve. Perahps we'll see CWOP-3 by the end of the evening - or tomorrow at least since the email below was from last night: