Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: New WU Forecast page ehancements.

  • John Celenza
    Message 1 of 29 , Feb 1, 2008
      Hello,

      Thanks for pointing out the missing personal web site links from the
      PWS station list at the bottom of Wunderground city pages.
      We added the personal links when available to the right column of the
      PWS list :-)

      Thanks again, this list is extremely helpful when we launch new products.

      -John

      On Feb 1, 2008 10:13 AM, jtorsitano <jtorsitano@...> wrote:

      > I was just pointing out weatherforyou.com still leaves the links and
      > credit to personal weather stations right with the data instead of
      > keeping them on a separate page.
      >
      > --
      > Joe Torsitano
      > weatherforyou.com
      >

      > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Rick" <cfr301@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Not sure I understand what your talking about Joe? weatherforyou
      > > seems to be fine here
      > >
      > > Rick
      > > KOHWAPAK1
      > >

      > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "jtorsitano"
      > > <jtorsitano@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > They moved the links to our web sites down another page level. :(
      > > > weatherforyou.com still keeps them with the data at the top of the
      > > > local forecast pages. But we appear to have different goals and
      > > > purposes for personal weather station data.
      > > >

      > > > --
      > > > Joe Torsitano
      > > > weatherforyou.com

      > area.

      > > bottom.

      John Celenza
      Director of Weather Technology
      Phone (415) 543-5022 x105
      FAX (415) 543-5044
      john@...
      Message 2 of 29 , Feb 1, 2008
        WOW, that was fast. Thanks for adding the website link, checked it
        out and works great.

        Steve

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "John Celenza"
        <john.celenza@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > Thanks for pointing out the missing personal web site links from
        the
        > PWS station list at the bottom of Wunderground city pages.
        > We added the personal links when available to the right column of
        the
        > PWS list :-)
        >
        > Thanks again, this list is extremely helpful when we launch new
        products.

        > -John
        >
        > On Feb 1, 2008 10:13 AM, jtorsitano <jtorsitano@...> wrote:
        > >

        > > I was just pointing out weatherforyou.com still leaves the links
        and
        > > credit to personal weather stations right with the data instead
        of
        > > keeping them on a separate page.
        > >
        > > --
        > > Joe Torsitano
        > > weatherforyou.com
        > >

        > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Rick" <cfr301@>
        wrote:

        > > > Not sure I understand what your talking about Joe?
        weatherforyou
        > > > seems to be fine here
        > > >
        > > > Rick
        > > > KOHWAPAK1
        > > >

        > > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "jtorsitano"

        > > area.

        > > > bottom.

        > --
        > John Celenza
        > Director of Weather Technology
        > Phone (415) 543-5022 x105
        > FAX (415) 543-5044
        > john@...

      • Rick
        Message 3 of 29 , Feb 1, 2008
          Ditto here too!

          Rick
          KOHWAPAK1

          http://www.bright.net/~cfr301/weather.htm

          <steve_03222@...> wrote:

          > WOW, that was fast. Thanks for adding the website link, checked it
          > out and works great.
          >
          > Steve
          >

          > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "John Celenza"
          > <john.celenza@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello,
          > >
          > > Thanks for pointing out the missing personal web site links from
          > the
          > > PWS station list at the bottom of Wunderground city pages.
          > > We added the personal links when available to the right column of
          > the
          > > PWS list :-)
          > >
          > > Thanks again, this list is extremely helpful when we launch new
          > products.
          > >
          > > -John
          > >
          > > On Feb 1, 2008 10:13 AM, jtorsitano <jtorsitano@> wrote:
          > > >

          > > > I was just pointing out weatherforyou.com still leaves the links
          > and
          > > > credit to personal weather stations right with the data instead
          > of
          > > > keeping them on a separate page.
          > > >
          > > > --
          > > > Joe Torsitano
          > > > weatherforyou.com
          > > >

          > > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Rick" <cfr301@>

          > weatherforyou

          > level. :(
          > of the
          > and

          > look.

          > the current
          > in the
          > > > area.

          > at the

          > > --
          > > John Celenza
          > > Director of Weather Technology
          > > Phone (415) 543-5022 x105
          > > FAX (415) 543-5044
          > > john@

        • jtorsitano
          Message 4 of 29 , Feb 1, 2008
            Steve,

            You're welcome that I pointed it out. :P

            Still waiting to hear what your beef is with me.

            --
            Joe Torsitano
            jtorsitano@...

            <steve_03222@...> wrote:

            > WOW, that was fast. Thanks for adding the website link, checked it
            > out and works great.
            >
            > Steve
            >

            > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "John Celenza"
            > <john.celenza@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hello,
            > >
            > > Thanks for pointing out the missing personal web site links from
            > the
            > > PWS station list at the bottom of Wunderground city pages.
            > > We added the personal links when available to the right column of
            > the
            > > PWS list :-)
            > >
            > > Thanks again, this list is extremely helpful when we launch new
            > products.
            > >
            > > -John
            > >
            > > On Feb 1, 2008 10:13 AM, jtorsitano <jtorsitano@> wrote:
            > > >

            > > > I was just pointing out weatherforyou.com still leaves the links
            > and
            > > > credit to personal weather stations right with the data instead
            > of
            > > > keeping them on a separate page.
            > > >
            > > > --
            > > > Joe Torsitano
            > > > weatherforyou.com
            > > >

            > > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Rick" <cfr301@>

            > weatherforyou

            > level. :(
            > of the
            > and

            > look.

            > the current
            > in the
            > > > area.

            > at the

            > > --
            > > John Celenza
            > > Director of Weather Technology
            > > Phone (415) 543-5022 x105
            > > FAX (415) 543-5044
            > > john@

          • RS Moreland
            Message 5 of 29 , Feb 1, 2008
              Hi Joe,
              Any chance you can say more about some of the things in the works. As
              I recall there was something from you about more pws data being on the
              W4Y webpage for an individuals' weather site.
              Can you share?
              Regards, Bob

              <jtorsitano@...> wrote:

              > weatherforyou.com would also appreciate CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. I
              > think many underestimate the capabilities of the programmers we have
              > at our disposal so think other sites can do things we can't. All I'll
              > say is we have a number of things in the works and in a few months
              > we'll be proving otherwise. ;)
              >

              > --
              > Joe Torsitano
              > jtorsitano@...
              > weatherforyou.com
              >

              > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Steremberg"
              > <alans@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi,
              > >
              > > The city page redesign has taken a lot of work and time. There are a
              > > number of things that didn't make it into the redesign yet.
              > >
              > > One example being to change the hide / show button image into text so
              > > it can be translated. Another will let people choose the smiley icons.
              > >
              > > Todd is planning to add a small icon with the link to the table. Our
              > > main design concern was trying to get each station to fit on one line
              > > to make the table more usable.
              > >
              > > Please continue to email us with constructive criticism.
              > >
              > > Alan
              > > > ---------
              > > > Alan Steremberg
              > > > Weather Underground

              > > --
              > > Alan Steremberg
              > > Weather Underground
              > > 415-543-5022 x 103
              > > http://www.wunderground.com

            • Rick
              Message 6 of 29 , Feb 1, 2008
                Please give it a rest, this list isn't a forum for different weather
                data vendors to snipe at one and other.

                I for one am here to learn from everyone.

                <jtorsitano@...> wrote:

                > Steve,
                >
                > You're welcome that I pointed it out. :P
                >
                > Still waiting to hear what your beef is with me.
                >

                > --
                > Joe Torsitano
                > jtorsitano@...
                > weatherforyou.com

                > <steve_03222@> wrote:
                > >
                > > WOW, that was fast. Thanks for adding the website link, checked it
                > > out and works great.
                > >
                > > Steve
                > >

                > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "John Celenza"
                > > <john.celenza@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Hello,
                > > >
                > > > Thanks for pointing out the missing personal web site links from
                > > the
                > > > PWS station list at the bottom of Wunderground city pages.
                > > > We added the personal links when available to the right column of
                > > the
                > > > PWS list :-)
                > > >
                > > > Thanks again, this list is extremely helpful when we launch new
                > > products.
                > > >
                > > > -John

                > > and
                > > of

                > > weatherforyou

                > > level. :(
                > > of the
                > > and

                > > look.

                > > the current
                > > in the

                > > at the

                > > > --
                > > > ============================================================
                > > > John Celenza
                > > > Director of Weather Technology
                > > > Phone (415) 543-5022 x105
                > > > FAX (415) 543-5044
                > > > john@
                > > > ============================================================

              • Bunnee
                Message 7 of 29 , Feb 1, 2008
                  Amen

                  <jtorsitano@ ...> wrote:

                  > Steve,
                  >
                  > You're welcome that I pointed it out. :P
                  >
                  > Still waiting to hear what your beef is with me.
                  >

                  > --
                  > Joe Torsitano
                  > jtorsitano@. ..
                  > weatherforyou. com
                  >
                  > --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "steve_03222"
                  > <steve_03222@ > wrote:
                  > >
                  > > WOW, that was fast. Thanks for adding the website link, checked it
                  > > out and works great.
                  > >
                  > > Steve
                  > >

                  > > --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "John Celenza"
                  > > <john.celenza@ > wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > Hello,
                  > > >
                  > > > Thanks for pointing out the missing personal web site links from
                  > > the
                  > > > PWS station list at the bottom of Wunderground city pages.
                  > > > We added the personal links when available to the right column of
                  > > the
                  > > > PWS list :-)
                  > > >
                  > > > Thanks again, this list is extremely helpful when we launch new
                  > > products.
                  > > >
                  > > > -John

                  > > and
                  > > of

                  > > weatherforyou

                  > > level. :(
                  > > of the
                  > > and

                  > > look.

                  > > the current
                  > > in the

                  > > at the

                  > > > --
                  > > > ============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ========= ===
                  > > > John Celenza
                  > > > Director of Weather Technology
                  > > > Phone (415) 543-5022 x105
                  > > > FAX (415) 543-5044
                  > > > john@
                  > > > ============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ========= ===

                • utahweatherbear
                  Message 8 of 29 , Feb 1, 2008
                    Billary vs. Obama
                    McCain vs. Mitt
                    Steve vs. Joe

                    Lovely! ;-)

                    > Please give it a rest, this list isn't a forum for different weather
                    > data vendors to snipe at one and other.
                    >
                    > I for one am here to learn from everyone.
                    >
                    > Rick
                    > KOHWAPAK1
                    >
                    > http://www.bright.net/~cfr301/weather.htm
                    >

                    > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "jtorsitano"
                    > <jtorsitano@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Steve,
                    > >
                    > > You're welcome that I pointed it out. :P
                    > >
                    > > Still waiting to hear what your beef is with me.
                    > >

                    > > --
                    > > Joe Torsitano
                    > > jtorsitano@
                    > > weatherforyou.com
                    > >
                    > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "steve_03222"
                    > > <steve_03222@> wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > WOW, that was fast. Thanks for adding the website link, checked
                    it
                    > > > out and works great.
                    > > >
                    > > > Steve
                    > > >

                    > > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "John Celenza"

                    > > > the
                    > > > the

                    > > > products.

                    > > > and
                    > > > of

                    > > > weatherforyou

                    > > > level. :(
                    > > > of the
                    > > > and

                    wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "wuhu_software"

                    > > > look.

                    > > > the current
                    > > > in the

                    > > > at the

                  • jtorsitano
                    Message 9 of 29 , Feb 1, 2008
                      Hi Bob,

                      weatherforyou.com committed over nine years ago when it started that
                      all the proceeds from pages with personal weather station data and a
                      percentage of the net income would be put into the support of personal
                      weather stations (especially those who actively promote and support
                      weatherforyou.com). We also committed to NEVER operate with ANY debt.
                      I'm pleased to say that December was a very good month, giving us the
                      necessary resources to contract with a number of excellent programmers
                      for enhancements we've been wanting to do for quite some time.

                      Some of it are things that people said "WU does this, why don't you?"
                      There will be pages with data presented in a more "enhanced" format.
                      It will include graphs and other items. The data with the local
                      forecasts will link to these pages if the contributor doesn't have a
                      web site or if they'd prefer not to have their data linked to their
                      web site. The priority will still be to direct people to a
                      contributor's web site, but this will give an option for the growing
                      number of people who don't have a web site and for those using the new
                      IP devices.

                      The sign-up pages will be improved with more guidance about
                      registering, adding a station (or add multiple stations under one
                      login) and sending data.

                      In conjunction with the co-operated domain pwsweather.com we'll have
                      archive data available in a number of different ways. We've been
                      storing data back to at least 2003 for every station that sends data.

                      We're going to make available a number of different maps for people to
                      use on their own web sites.

                      There will be new maps displaying the location of stations that send
                      data, including state level maps. We may get rid of the current PWS
                      map because there seems to be more confusion about it's purpose than
                      when it first appeared nine years ago. I hate to leave out those
                      stations that have web sites but cannot send data, but I know it was
                      the source of a great amount of "is that all your site is?" when some
                      people here first visited weatherforyou.com.

                      Other things I'll have to wait until they're introduced because we're
                      still determining the usability and feasability of certain things, and
                      I don't want other sites with more resources to get any ideas. ;)

                      This is a good time to let us know of what you think we should add,
                      too. Please e-mail me directly, though.

                      Probably a lot more detail than you wanted to hear, but there it is.

                      --
                      Joe Torsitano
                      jtorsitano@...

                      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "RS Moreland"
                      <bobmoreland@...> wrote:

                      > Hi Joe,
                      > Any chance you can say more about some of the things in the works. As
                      > I recall there was something from you about more pws data being on the
                      > W4Y webpage for an individuals' weather site.
                      > Can you share?
                      > Regards, Bob
                      >

                      > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "jtorsitano"
                      > <jtorsitano@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > weatherforyou.com would also appreciate CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. I
                      > > think many underestimate the capabilities of the programmers we have
                      > > at our disposal so think other sites can do things we can't. All I'll
                      > > say is we have a number of things in the works and in a few months
                      > > we'll be proving otherwise. ;)
                      > >

                      > > --
                      > > Joe Torsitano
                      > > jtorsitano@
                      > > weatherforyou.com
                      > >

                      > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Steremberg"
                      > > <alans@> wrote:
                      > > >
                      > > > Hi,
                      > > >
                      > > > The city page redesign has taken a lot of work and time. There are a
                      > > > number of things that didn't make it into the redesign yet.
                      > > >
                      > > > One example being to change the hide / show button image into
                      text so
                      > > > it can be translated. Another will let people choose the smiley
                      icons.

                      > > > Todd is planning to add a small icon with the link to the table. Our
                      > > > main design concern was trying to get each station to fit on one
                      line
                      > > > to make the table more usable.
                      > > >
                      > > > Please continue to email us with constructive criticism.
                      > > >
                      > > > Alan

                      > current

                      > > > --
                      > > > Alan Steremberg
                      > > > Weather Underground
                      > > > 415-543-5022 x 103
                      > > > http://www.wunderground.com

                    • jtorsitano
                      Message 10 of 29 , Feb 1, 2008
                        Sheesh... can't anyone around here take a joke? I haven't seen WU
                        doing any sniping, just their extremely dedicated fan. And I'm just
                        trying to find out, OFF LIST, why there is such extreme bias against
                        weatherforyou.com and a fellow weather enthusiast by a moderator.

                        I'd love to, and probably will, "give it a rest." I didn't want this
                        to happen. As a new WUHU user once I became more familiar with the
                        program I wanted to be able to contribute more and help others as I do
                        elsewhere. But out of all the forums I actively participate in this
                        is the only one where I can be certain anything I say will be
                        criticized in some way by one particular person that won't even tell
                        me why they have something against the company I represent or me.
                        There is a serious bias against weatherforyou.com for some reason.
                        I'm a weather enthusiast, too. I contribute to CWOP. I contribute to
                        AWEKAS. I contribute to WU. I can't say what I think is a problem
                        with them as a weather station owner that participates in their
                        program? I can't say what I like better about weatherforyou.com as
                        someone that sends data there? Yet a moderator can point out what's
                        wrong with weatherforyou.com in a non-constructive way?

                        I made a similar comment in another forum and was told that
                        weatherforyou.com is probably not recognized enough for their
                        contributions but they are greatly appreciated. Here they get slapped
                        by a moderator. I did get an encouraging PM from someone here who
                        said they didn't know what the problem was.

                        For those who need help with sending their data to
                        weatherforyou.com/HAMweather feel free to e-mail me at
                        jtorsitano[at]weatherforyou.com. Other contact information is
                        available on the web site.

                        --
                        Joe Torsitano
                        weatherforyou.com

                        > Please give it a rest, this list isn't a forum for different weather
                        > data vendors to snipe at one and other.
                        >
                        > I for one am here to learn from everyone.
                        >
                        > Rick
                        > KOHWAPAK1
                        >
                        > http://www.bright.net/~cfr301/weather.htm
                        >

                        > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "jtorsitano"
                        > <jtorsitano@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > Steve,
                        > >
                        > > You're welcome that I pointed it out. :P
                        > >
                        > > Still waiting to hear what your beef is with me.
                        > >

                        > > --
                        > > Joe Torsitano
                        > > jtorsitano@
                        > > weatherforyou.com
                        > >
                        > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "steve_03222"
                        > > <steve_03222@> wrote:
                        > > >
                        > > > WOW, that was fast. Thanks for adding the website link, checked it
                        > > > out and works great.
                        > > >
                        > > > Steve
                        > > >

                        > > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "John Celenza"

                        > > > the
                        > > > the

                        > > > products.

                        > > > and
                        > > > of

                        > > > weatherforyou

                        > > > level. :(
                        > > > of the
                        > > > and

                        > > > look.

                        > > > the current
                        > > > in the

                        > > > at the

                      • D Doty
                        Message 11 of 29 , Feb 1, 2008
                          Joe,
                          If you don't stop trying to PUSH your site here, I will stop uploading my data to your site.
                          If you want to advertise, please do so on your own forum. That's not what we do here.
                          Dennis
                          IZAMBALE1

> [...]

                          --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "Rick" <cfr301@...> wrote:

                          > Please give it a rest, this list isn't a forum for different weather
                          > data vendors to snipe at one and other.
                          >
                          > I for one am here to learn from everyone.
                          >
                          > Rick
                          > KOHWAPAK1
                          >
                          > http://www.bright. net/~cfr301/ weather.htm
                          >

                          > --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "jtorsitano"
                          > <jtorsitano@ > wrote:
                          > >
                          > > Steve,
                          > >
                          > > You're welcome that I pointed it out. :P
                          > >
                          > > Still waiting to hear what your beef is with me.
                          > >

                          > > --
                          > > Joe Torsitano
                          > > jtorsitano@
                          > > weatherforyou. com
                          > >
                          > > --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "steve_03222"
                          > > <steve_03222@ > wrote:
                          > > >
                          > > > WOW, that was fast. Thanks for adding the website link, checked it

                        • Joe Torsitano
                          Message 12 of 29 , Feb 1, 2008
                            So others can praise WU for their enhancements and additions but I can't say what we offer?  Fine.  Hardly seems fair.  If I came across as pushing I apologize.  It was only my intention to inform.  I haven't done anything different here than on all the other forums I participate in and have never been accused of improper behavior.

                            Whether you send your data or not is your choice.  It really is no more or less work for us.  Our site was created specifically to serve personal weather stations when others were saying they "weren't relevant to (their) content."  While it would be my pleasure to continue to serve you, if you choose not to send data and have people see your contributions is up to you.

                            --
                             Joe Torsitano
                             weatherforyou.com

> [...]

                            --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "Rick" <cfr301@...> wrote:

                            > Please give it a rest, this list isn't a forum for different weather
                            > data vendors to snipe at one and other.
                            >
                            > I for one am here to learn from everyone.
                            >
                            > Rick
                            > KOHWAPAK1
                            >
                            > http://www.bright. net/~cfr301/ weather.htm
                            >

                            > --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "jtorsitano"
                            > <jtorsitano@ > wrote:
                            > >
                            > > Steve,
                            > >
                            > > You're welcome that I pointed it out. :P
                            > >
                            > > Still waiting to hear what your beef is with me.
                            > >

                            > > --
                            > > Joe Torsitano
                            > > jtorsitano@
                            > > weatherforyou. com
                            > >
                            > > --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "steve_03222"
                            > > <steve_03222@ > wrote:
                            > > >
                            > > > WOW, that was fast. Thanks for adding the website link, checked it

                          • Joe Torsitano
                            Message 13 of 29 , Feb 1, 2008
                              BTW... I was ASKED by a member of this group to outline the new services that are going to be offered on that site I can't talk about.

                              --
                               Joe Torsitano

> [...]

                              --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "Rick" <cfr301@...> wrote:

                              > Please give it a rest, this list isn't a forum for different weather
                              > data vendors to snipe at one and other.
                              >
                              > I for one am here to learn from everyone.
                              >
                              > Rick
                              > KOHWAPAK1
                              >
                              > http://www.bright. net/~cfr301/ weather.htm
                              >

                              > --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "jtorsitano"
                              > <jtorsitano@ > wrote:
                              > >
                              > > Steve,
                              > >
                              > > You're welcome that I pointed it out. :P
                              > >
                              > > Still waiting to hear what your beef is with me.
                              > >

                              > > --
                              > > Joe Torsitano
                              > > jtorsitano@
                              > > weatherforyou. com
                              > >
                              > > --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "steve_03222"
                              > > <steve_03222@ > wrote:
                              > > >
                              > > > WOW, that was fast. Thanks for adding the website link, checked it

                            • Michael Detwiler
                              Message 14 of 29 , Feb 2, 2008
                                Joe:

                                On behalf of the people who are level-headed on this forum, I think what you offer is very, very good and for the life of me, I cannot begin to imagine why some people seem to have a problem with you.

                                My advice would be to just ignore them.  Thanks for your product and website.

                                Sincerely,
                                Michael D.

                                Joe Torsitano <jtorsitano@...> wrote:
> [...]

                                --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "Rick" <cfr301@...> wrote:

                                > Please give it a rest, this list isn't a forum for different weather
                                > data vendors to snipe at one and other.
                                >
                                > I for one am here to learn from everyone.
                                >
                                > Rick
                                > KOHWAPAK1
                                >
                                > http://www.bright. net/~cfr301/ weather.htm
                                >

                                > --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "jtorsitano"
                                > <jtorsitano@ > wrote:
                                > >
                                > > Steve,
                                > >
                                > > You're welcome that I pointed it out. :P
                                > >
                                > > Still waiting to hear what your beef is with me.
                                > >

                                > > --
                                > > Joe Torsitano
                                > > jtorsitano@
                                > > weatherforyou. com
                                > >
                                > > --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "steve_03222"
                                > > <steve_03222@ > wrote:
                                > > >
                                > > > WOW, that was fast. Thanks for adding the website link, checked it

                                Check out my Weather Blog exclusively at:

                                www.cookevilleweatherguy.com

                                The Weather Guy

                                Grab this Headline Animator

                              • RS Moreland
                                Message 15 of 29 , Feb 3, 2008
                                  --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Michael Detwiler
                                  <cookevilleweatherguy@...> wrote:

                                  > Joe:
                                  >
                                  > On behalf of the people who are level-headed on this forum, I
                                  think what you offer is very, very good and for the life of me, I
                                  cannot begin to imagine why some people seem to have a problem with you.

                                  > My advice would be to just ignore them. Thanks for your product
                                  and website.

                                  > Sincerely,
                                  > Michael D.

                                  I agree Michael. Well said.

                                  Regards, Bob

                                  > Joe Torsitano <jtorsitano@...> wrote:
                                  > So others can praise WU for their enhancements and
                                  additions but I can't say what we offer? Fine. Hardly seems fair.
                                  If I came across as pushing I apologize. It was only my intention to
                                  inform. I haven't done anything different here than on all the other
                                  forums I participate in and have never been accused of improper behavior.

                                  > Whether you send your data or not is your choice. It really is no
                                  more or less work for us. Our site was created specifically to serve
                                  personal weather stations when others were saying they "weren't
                                  relevant to (their) content." While it would be my pleasure to
                                  continue to serve you, if you choose not to send data and have people
                                  see your contributions is up to you.

                                  > --
                                  > Joe Torsitano
                                  > weatherforyou.com

                                  Search.

                                  > ---------------------------------
                                  Search.

                                  > Check out my Weather Blog exclusively at:
                                  >

                                  > www.cookevilleweatherguy.com
                                  >

                                  > Grab this Headline Animator
                                  >

                                  > ---------------------------------
                                  Search.

                                • michrina1
                                  Message 16 of 29 , Feb 3, 2008
                                    I agree with Michael and Bob.

                                    Just ignore them, Joe. You were asked a question and gave an answer
                                    that was articulate and complete.

                                    Tom

                                    <bobmoreland@...> wrote:

                                    > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Michael Detwiler
                                    > <cookevilleweatherguy@> wrote:
                                    > >
                                    > > Joe:
                                    > >
                                    > > On behalf of the people who are level-headed on this forum, I
                                    > think what you offer is very, very good and for the life of me, I
                                    > cannot begin to imagine why some people seem to have a problem with
                                    you.

                                    > > My advice would be to just ignore them. Thanks for your product
                                    > and website.
                                    > >
                                    > > Sincerely,
                                    > > Michael D.
                                    >
                                    > I agree Michael. Well said.
                                    >
                                    > Regards, Bob
                                    >

                                    > > Joe Torsitano <jtorsitano@> wrote:
                                    > > So others can praise WU for their enhancements and
                                    > additions but I can't say what we offer? Fine. Hardly seems fair.
                                    > If I came across as pushing I apologize. It was only my intention
                                    > inform. I haven't done anything different here than on all the
                                    other
                                    > forums I participate in and have never been accused of improper
                                    behavior.

                                    > > Whether you send your data or not is your choice. It really is no
                                    > more or less work for us. Our site was created specifically to
                                    serve
                                    > personal weather stations when others were saying they "weren't
                                    > relevant to (their) content." While it would be my pleasure to
                                    > continue to serve you, if you choose not to send data and have
                                    people
                                    > see your contributions is up to you.
                                    > >

                                    > > --
                                    > > Joe Torsitano