Re: Weather condition symbols or pictures

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 26, 2008
      Chris,

      Sometimes you need to graph the data to see what is going on over a
      longer period of time.

      Try looking over a 24 hour or greater period and see if the pressure
      tendency output by the console makes sense. I suspect it is tracking
      long term changes to the pressure rather than short term changes. The
      documentation is not clear on the time spans used (as I recall, maybe
      I missed it).

      As Rick mentioned, crossing the programable thresholds might cause
      the changes in pressure to be detected sooner if that is what you are
      after.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, chrisjmaher@... wrote:

      > My 2310's barometric arrows seem to contradict the numbers a lot of
      times. When the pressure is obviously falling, the arrow sometimes
      shows it going up while the oppostie is true also. Any one see this
      phenom on yours?

      > Chris Maher

      > From: "Rick" <cfr301@...>
      > Your manual tells what each of the pictures on your 2310 means.
      Often