Re: V216 Beta Version For Testing Available.

  • Juha Jäntti
    Message 1 of 46 , Jan 25, 2008
      I second that.

      Ever since I moved to WUHU, there's never been any reason whatsoever
      for changing to anything other.

      If there were installation problems, it was my computer, not WUHU.
      If there were data transmission problems, it was my ISP, not WUHU.

      Rock-solid, reliable software. It's a feature many other programs
      lack. In my opinion, this software beats all the commercial ones all
      out, no contest. Heath has shown extreme coding talent in both
      hardware and software sides which makes WUHU compact and flexible for
      all things imaginable - from PHP-scripted web pages to home automation
      control.

      Without WUHU, many weather stations would probably have ended being
      just dummy stations without any weather exchange function.

      Best Regards,
      Juha
      Finland Weather Exchange (FinWX)
      Helsinki, Finland
      CW4473 / IUUSIMAA2

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Karl Kingston
      <kkingsto@...> wrote:

      > > medal...maybe you could show Gates how software is suppose to
      > > work..HEHEHE!!!
      >
      > Before he can do THAT, he needs to make the software platform
      INDEPENDENT!
      > :)
      >
      > But seriously, WUHU makes some good software. I've never had any real
      > problems and when I did, Heath would tackle it and have a test
      version or
      > two for download/testing.
      >
      > Now, if he'll just implement something that says "Hey idiot! Time
      to go
      > change your batteries in your remote sensors!!!" That would be cool!
      I'd
      > hate to druge myself in 2-3 foot deep snowdrifts (haven't yet but in
      > Central NY, nothing's impossible) just to change the batteries. If
      WUHU
      > says the batteries are failing, then I know to go replace 'em.

    • Juha Jäntti
      Message 46 of 46 , Jan 25, 2008