Re: WUHU and 2 Weather Stations

  • elton2861
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 24, 2008
      I have not been using WUHU to collect from the TE923. I was just
      thinking it would nice to have another option to do so. The TE923
      started giving me some problem with data transfers. I have not
      collected any data from it in over a month. I think I may have to long
      a cable for the usb data to travel. USB is only good for about 16 feet
      and I have about 20 feet worth of cable on it but it is all shielded
      cable.

      I'll get another copy of WUHU installed in a in a separate folder and
      give it a try.

      Elton
      CW9423