Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Non-CWOP upload interval with new version

  • Chris R. Holt
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 22, 2008
      No problem.  I'll let it run awhile and send it to you.

      Thanks!

      On 1/22/08, wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...> wrote:

      That is interesting. Looking at my Hamweather uploads, they are right
      around 5 mins apart +/- 10 seconds.

      If you can send me your log, that might help.

      Send to wuhu_software at yahoo.com.

      I will take a look at it tomorrow.

      Thanks.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com , "crholt55" <crholt@...>