Re: CWOP rotating servers

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 2008
      Guess my Cable Router does not DHCP my local IP and does not point any
      DNS's to itself, just to others . Apparently my DNS does not do any
      caching of my DNS so I don't lock onto a single server, but to
      multiple servers and it never expires.
      So I don't have to point my TCP/IP settings to another DNS server that
      rotates, I can point to a stationary one :)

      Sorry, I just could not resist. I gotta hand it to you guys that keep
      all this working for those of us that have not a clue.