I need some help with VWS Base Edition

  • ppdmike
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2005
      My question is about this:

      "WUHU now supports Virtual Weather Station. I believe that owners of
      the Standard Edition will be able to upload to Weather Underground and
      CWOP. If your version supports CSV exports on an interval, this
      software should work for you. See Readme.txt for more information."

      I downloaded WUHU, however it does not work. I have the correct com
      port checked under setup, but i don't see much else I could change to
      get it to work. Also, were is the readme.txt file located?
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 19, 2005
        Mike,

        The readme file is stored within the .zip file.

        It should contain the setup procedure for VWS.

        Let me know if you need help after reading it.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "ppdmike" <ppdmike@y...>