Re: Where's James Question

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2008
      Tom,
      Thanks, I have downloaded the 2. something beta version and I have
      that working. The picture is not anywhere as clear as it was with my
      creative software, but it is working.
      Thanks for the note about shutting it down and re-starting every few
      days.
      So far, it has been uploading reliably, only a couple upload errors.

      Thanks, Steve