Re: Where's James Question

  • michrina1
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2008
      <steve_03222@...> wrote:

      > Anyone using Where's James to upload webcam pics to WU?
      > I have a major crash issue with my Creative Labs software and so I
      > tried the Where's James software. It uploads on pic and then it will
      > not upload any more pics.
      >
      > Thanks, Steve

      I've been using where's james for about 8 or 9 months. When you go
      into publish, do you have the interval set for a set amount of time.
      I'm uploading to two ftp servers and I have each of my files set to
      publish about every minute and 15 seconds. I try to keep them set at
      different times so they don't publish at exactly the same time.

      The only issue I've had with Where's james is, if I don't restart the
      program about every 3 days, it will stop sending.

      Tom M.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2008
        Tom,
        Thanks, I have downloaded the 2. something beta version and I have
        that working. The picture is not anywhere as clear as it was with my
        creative software, but it is working.
        Thanks for the note about shutting it down and re-starting every few
        days.
        So far, it has been uploading reliably, only a couple upload errors.

        Thanks, Steve