Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Upload Log

  • Rich Brunnworth
    Message 1 of 21 , Jan 1, 2008
      What kind of "Don't Do's" did they send to you? Common sense things, or
      things that aren't so apparent?

      Rich

      --
      Rich
    • k5kee / Deborah Kee
      Message 2 of 21 , Jan 1, 2008
        Common sense stuff. "do not pull on the cable", "do not put foreign objects in to the moving parts of the (wind sensor)", things like that. It was poorly written, as if these things were what caused the problems. It was a check list, and so many things were checked on mine it was almost funny. Even things that didn't have anything to do with the problems I was having. The best one was "do not expose cable plugs to the environment". OK - I assume they meant to make sure the thermo sensor is always covered, but it really made me stop and wonder.  :-)

        ~ Deb

        k5kee / Deborah Kee wrote:

        > Not sure about warranty - should be I think but I don't know if I want
        > to go that route. Been there, done that, as they say. They did fix the
        > previous problems but I also felt a bit chastised with the long list
        > of "Don't Do's" they included in the return package. And the
        > replacement parts didn't last any longer than the previous ones.

        --
        Rich

        --
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            73's  de   K5KEE   Deborah
        Message 3 of 21 , Jan 1, 2008
          I too would like to get my board adapted so the wireless would run at
          wired speed there is a photo detailed how to on the wuhu site but my
          arthritis in my hands..why I retired disabled won't let me do detailed
          work like that, and tv shops around here won't work on anything but
          stuff bought from them. No exceptions.

          I most likely could get the capacitors at the local Radio Shack.

          I'm interested in finding out if anyone else has had this done? How
          well its worked?

          Rick
          KOHWAPAK1

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "k5kee / Deborah Kee"