Speaking of December 2007

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008
      Concord, NH is South of me, but this year the snow totals are close to
      what I have.
      This is from our local TV sattion;

      "After the recent snowfall Concord, New Hampshire now has a new
      weather record. With 10.1" of snow out of this past storm, December
      2007 has become the snowiest December on record with an amazing 44.5",
      breaking the old record of 43.0" set back in 1876. To take it a step
      further December 2007 also becomes the 5th snowiest month on record!
      Bear in mind those records go all the way back into the 1870s."