Re: QC

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
      I made a typo... I was looking for wind readings > 51 mph not 47.

      Now, it compares to averages if it is > 30 mph. If the average over the
      past 10 minutes is < 10 mph, then the reading is assumed to be bogus.

      This should handle most situations.

      If you have a better idea of how to detect and correc bad readings
      (wind speed or otherwise), let me know.