Uploading to Weather Underground

  • myersmediaconcepts
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2007
      I have a new La Crosse Weather Station..Model 2315

      I was sucsesful in setting up....with exception to uplaoding to
      weather underground.

      I have tried all that I have found on trouble shooting....have sent 3
      mails to weather underground support with NO replies.

      Here are some thing I did...

      All caps for sign in name.
      password entered in the case I enetered it in.
      I submitted station 5 days ago...
      and I still get this error..... Thanks for any help

      Mon Dec 31 14:30:27 2007 > Weather Underground Response:
      INVALIDPASSWORDID|Password and/or id are incorrect\n
      Mon Dec 31 14:30:28 2007 > Weather Underground Response:
      INVALIDPASSWORDID|Password and/or id are incorrect\n
      Mon Dec 31 14:30:28 2007 > Weather Underground Response:
      INVALIDPASSWORDID|Password and/or id are incorrect\n
      Mon Dec 31 14:30:28 2007 > Weather Underground Upload has Failed.
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2007

        Are you specifying your Weather Underground ID or your station ID in WUHU? You should use your station ID.

        The password is the same as the one you use to log in to the Weather Underground page. As you mentioned, it is case sensitive.

        If you have not created a station ID at Weather Underground, follow this link to add it:

        http://www.wunderground.com/wxstation/signup.html

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "myersmediaconcepts" <weermyers@...> wrote:

        > I have a new La Crosse Weather Station..Model 2315
        >
        > I was sucsesful in setting up....with exception to uplaoding to
        > weather underground.
        >
        > I have tried all that I have found on trouble shooting....have sent 3
        > mails to weather underground support with NO replies.
        >
        > Here are some thing I did...
        >
        > All caps for sign in name.
        > password entered in the case I enetered it in.
        > I submitted station 5 days ago...
        > and I still get this error..... Thanks for any help
        >
        > Mon Dec 31 14:30:27 2007 > Weather Underground Response:
        > INVALIDPASSWORDID|Password and/or id are incorrect\n
        > Mon Dec 31 14:30:28 2007 > Weather Underground Response:
        > INVALIDPASSWORDID|Password and/or id are incorrect\n
        > Mon Dec 31 14:30:28 2007 > Weather Underground Response:
        > INVALIDPASSWORDID|Password and/or id are incorrect\n
        > Mon Dec 31 14:30:28 2007 > Weather Underground Upload has Failed.

      • Alan Steremberg
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 31, 2007
          Hi,

          It looks like there is data being uploaded.. Are you still having a problem?

          http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KMIWESTB10
          Alan

          --
          Alan Steremberg