Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Multiple XP Users

  • Jim Kelleher
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 31, 2007
      Correct. I understand there are some differences
      between XP Pro and XP Home so I don't know if that has
      anything to do with it. I don't remember doing
      anything special when I installed WUHU, but it
      launches when I log in and WUHU shows up in the my
      tray but not theirs.
      Hope that helps.
      Jim
      --- Michael Detwiler <cookevilleweatherguy@...>