Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: WUHU Polling

  • Jaye Ellen
    Message 1 of 51 , Dec 30, 2007
      <sigh> all I can claim is to have been retired with disability from the Air Force---I try to NOT run red lights (they have cameras on the lights here)---but retired` IS retired, yes???  {Laughs lightly}  'Tis nearing my bedtime hereabouts though.  Maybe an explanation to get through my noggin will come across, I hope !!!
      Jaye Ellen, KTNGALLA2

      On Dec 30, 2007 10:57 PM, Rick <cfr301@...> wrote:

      I am a retired cop..if you run one more red light I am getting out my
      dusty ole ticket book! LOL I think were explaining the same thing to
      Deb from two diff view points ending at the same accident!! lol!

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Rich Brunnworth

      --
      Jaye Ellen
    • Rick
      Message 51 of 51 , Dec 30, 2007
        HEHEHE I'm holding out on WUHU seeing this and telling me I am nuts
        and straighting everyone else out rofl!!

        Nite Jaye.ellen

        Rick
        KOHWAPAK1

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Jaye Ellen"