Re: ADMIN: Posting Suggestions

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2007
      Being a new poster to this list, but not new to being in lurk mode
      I've watched this list off and on for over a year. I think its a
      great list and well worth anyones time who likes the hobby we all have
      interest in.

      i appreciate the swift removal of the subject in question and look
      forward to learning and helping those folks who are here for the same
      purpose ..WUHU and our weather hobby

      Rick
      KOHWAPAK1

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "k5kee / Deborah Kee"