screen shot

  • brownstone89
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 21, 2007
      screen shot - i noticed-

      i have no input in bottom right box
      i have nothing checked for write curdat or extended data
      storm alert and press rising in top left are also checked
      all current data is ofl
      all other data is ?
      i cant see bottom of screen to confirm upload intervals or hours in memory
    • clarkn71
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 19, 2009
        How can I put a screen shot or attachment on here?
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 20, 2009
          The easiest way is to create your own folder in the Photos section then inform the group through a posting.