setting up

  • brownstone89
    Message 1 of 67 , Dec 20, 2007
      we are all set up on http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation
      but cant get the data to go from the computer screen display up onto
      the net.

      please can someone say what buttons to press in heavy weather or
      somewhere to send the data.

      re ws=2315

      our last status says errorrrr
    • Jim Kelleher
      Message 67 of 67 , Dec 22, 2007
        Brownstone89;
        Congratulations on getting your data uploaded to WU. I
        would like to thank you and all the posters out there
        for sticking with it. Your data being uploaded is
        important and I think many people may have bailed out
        when the going got tough. I know there were many
        'silent partners' out here pulling for you. And, yes,
        wuhu_software IS brilliant.

        Jim

        BTW, move that sensor outside. I just checked and you
        are showing 70 degrees in NYC. :-)
        --- wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...> wrote:

        > One last thought, you might want to disable uploads
        > until you move
        > your sensors outside. I see your current reported
        > outdoor temperature
        > is in the 60s.
        >
        > Also, you will need to set the relative pressure on
        > the console. To
        > get the relative pressure, copy a nearby station.
        > Right now, nearby
        > stations to yours are reporting about 30.45 or so.
        > You are currently
        > reporting 30.61in.
        >
        > To set the relative pressure, hit the set button
        > until you see the
        > pressure flasing. Once the pressure is flashing, use
        > the + and - to
        > adjust. To exit the setup, continue to hit Set.
        >

        > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com,
        > "brownstone89"
        > <brownstone89@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > before i try to fine tune the wunderground online
        > results, please
        > let
        > > me thank everyone for keeping me involved and not
        > thinking i was
        > > totally hopeless, it would have been a little dull
        > alone and thank
        > > wuhu for your brilliance. i think those
        > instructions and pitfalls
        > > could help many.
        > >
        > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com,
        > "wuhu_software"
        > > <wuhu_software@> wrote:
        > > >

        > > > No worries, you can't break anything.
        > > >
        > > > Go ahead and re-enable the uploads by checking
        > the box at the
        > upper
        > > > right of the Weather Underground section.
        > > >
        > > > After you get your WU uploads working, consider
        > joining CWOP once
        > you
        > > > have your station up and running.
        > > >

        > > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com,

> [...]