Re: Suggestion for WUHU: Wind direction tweak

  • Juha Jäntti
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 4, 2007
      Steve,

      No problem. It is very common to mix things up from time to time. :)

      I did actually install another station (CW8792 / IUUSIMAA6), but it
      wasn't in the same building, not even nearby. :)
      It was installed about 50 kilometers away from where I'm stationed now.

      Best Regards,
      Juha
      Finland Weather Exchange (FinWX)
      Helsinki, Finland