SO you think you are cold ??

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2007
      From the Mt Washington Observatory
      "This morning has been filled with excitement already! Temperatures
      feel like winter by dropping down to minus 15 degrees. A short lived
      Artic blast will be felt up here throughout the day. Winds have also
      been quite exciting by peaking at 120 mph so far!"

      Guess Winter is here even if the calendar doesn't agree. In the
      forecast is a foot of snow for NH & ME. Time to get the boots out and
      the snow blower ready ! LOL !!!
    • k5kee / Deborah Kee
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2007
        Send it on down here, Steve ... the weather can't decide whether it should be summer, fall or winter. My kids can't understand why I dress them in shorts one day and heavy coats & thermals the day before.

        Wait - let me clarify ... send the cold and snow - keep the 120mph winds, OK???

        ~ Deborah

        From the Mt Washington Observatory

        --
            73's  de   K5KEE   Deborah
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2007
          LOL Deborah,
          You get the wind during those bad storms you have posted about. Like
          the one that blew your PWS off the stand !!!

          OK, We will keep the wind.