Re: Heavyweather WS-3610

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2007
      Dave,

      If you are uploading to an FTP server, make sure the target file
      already exists on the FTP server before running Publisher. You can
      upload any file with the same name (copy some other image to the
      target file).

      There is a bug in Publisher where it attempts to delete the target
      file before uploading a new one. If the target does not exist, it
      bombs out and terminates the upload.

      Also, beware that many FTP servers do not allow spaces or other
      characters in the target file name.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <dave_au2001@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi guys,
      >
      > I own the Heavyweather WS-3610 weather station and it came with
      > heavyweather publisher to post it on the internet.
      >
      > My question is does anyone know, what information to put in the
      Export