WUHU and Weatherforyou

  • RS Moreland
    Message 1 of 67 , Nov 26, 2007
      Can WUHU be used with weatherforyou?

      Don't know much about them but it seems to be associated with ham
      weather
      Regards
    • jtorsitano
      Message 67 of 67 , Dec 5, 2007
        The map is web sites that have ASKED to be on the map. We are looking
        at adding another map with active stations in a region without giving
        out their station ID. But there are stations belonging to particular
        organizations that let us use the data with local forecasts but don't
        want it publicized where it came from. So we're trying to figure out
        how to filter them. I do agree the dead links do need to be removed.
        Usually someone goes through it at least every quarter and checks.
        It's due for another check. :)

        Interesting you should mention Intellicast. I also think they have a
        very good site and would like to make weatherforyou.com more like
        that. ;)

        --
        Joe Torsitano
        weatherforyou.com

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Charles M. Owen"
        <CMOwen@...> wrote:

        > Whoa. I am more use to WU than WFU, but that map is just "websites"
        of PWS
        > it looks like (Links on this map will take you to sites outside of
        > weatherforyou.com). It needs to be vetted for "dead" links however.
        Still,
        > I think that WU has a good "active" PWS maps and displays them as
        nearby to
        > your chosen locations in addition to the NWS sites. I still think
        WFU can be