Re: no data on lacrosse; OT a little maybe?

  • Juha Jäntti
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 22, 2007
      Steve,

      Now that's what I call service! I'm lucky enough to work relatively
      close to home (have about 10-15 driving time until I get there) and my
      lightning radar is open in a browser at work so approaching storms
      usually don't come as a surprise and gives me plenty of time to react.
      By this, I don't have to bother training anyone to unplug the sensor
      rig wire, because I can get there before the storm is near enough to
      inflict damage. :)

      So far, no damage inflicting, close proximity strikes have occurred
      thanks to the location my sensors are placed. This may change in a
      week or so as everything is relocated. I may be forced to rethink my
      lightning protection plans. :)

      Lucky you. :D

      Best Regards,
      Juha