Re: Failed to retrieve weather data from console. Possible invalid/corrupt data dete

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2007
      Bob,

      I assume you were running WUHU in direct serial?

      If so, run WUHU (make sure you are using the same port as
      Heavyweather is), go to the log screen, check "Show console Com.
      Errors".

      Did your setup change? Did the problem happen after adjusting the
      relative pressure?

      Thanks.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "shanghai_bob_dog"
      <shanghai_bob_dog@...> wrote:

      > Now this is strange. Something is horribly worng.
      > HeavyWeather works fine, from the WS3600 console.
      > But WUHU last night decided to stop working. With the above error.
      And