Rapid Fire on WU Forecast Page vs Flash View

  • k5kee / Deborah Kee
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2007

      OK, I'm a bit confused ... I'm not doing Rapid Fire, and that is reflected on the main weather forecast page:

      http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=72936

      But in the Flash View, it looks like it's updating as if it were in Rapid Fire Mode:

      http://www.wunderground.com/swf/Rapid_Fire.swf?units=english&station=KARGREEN4

      So, I'm just wondering how the difference is being seen. Not a problem, just my curiosity. :-)

      --
           73's  de   K5KEE   Deborah

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2007
        Deborah,
        Strange, it shows that you are in Rapid Fire Mode.