Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: who is WUHU

  • Karl Kingston
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 7, 2007
      Wuhu's a great guy (that is, if it's a guy). He's helped and added
      features when requested.

      I've had problems with a networked serial device and WUHU made some
      changes so WUHU could work with the device (and still working quite nicely
      even under Vista).

      On Wed, 7 Nov 2007, wuhu_software wrote:

      > There is no affilation with WU.
      >
      > Why do you ask?
      >

      > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "RS Moreland"
      > <bobmoreland@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> I cannot find anything about the author of this program and what his
      >> affiliation is, if any with WU.
      >> Some background history in the Yahoo profile would be appreciated.
      >> Thank you

    • Tek Roo
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 7, 2007
        The mysterious "person" behind WUHU is in fact the very wind that
        spins our anemometers. ...present more in Wyoming than other places
        though...

        Richard H. Brant
      • Mark Kelley
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 8, 2007
          Be Berrry Berrry Quiet....
            Hunting WUHU....

          :-)  Sorry, Couldn't Resist!...

          Mark+

          Mark Kelley,
          Photographer
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/krazy2/
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 8, 2007
            Activate the Cone of Silence.

            --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "utahweatherbear"
            <utahweatherbear@...> wrote:

            > I'm not sure, but I believe WUHU is actually a double-agent, possibly
            > with KAOS, or maybe even Acuuweather. I suggest we watch his
            activities
            > very carefully.
            >
            > wb (former agent/control HQ)
            >
            > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "RS Moreland"
            > <bobmoreland@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I cannot find anything about the author of this program and what his
            > > affiliation is, if any with WU.
            > > Some background history in the Yahoo profile would be appreciated.
            > > Thank you

          • Jaye Ellen
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 8, 2007
              HUH?????

              --
              Jaye Ellen
            • James Mason
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 8, 2007
                "Put Maxwell Smart and Agent 99 on the case, Chief."

                http://mail.yahoo.com

              • Jaye Ellen
                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 8, 2007
                  "Say what? I can't hear you with this cone of silence on ... must be
                  Top Secret..."

                  --
                  Jaye Ellen