Re: who is WUHU

  • utahweatherbear
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 7, 2007
      I'm not sure, but I believe WUHU is actually a double-agent, possibly
      with KAOS, or maybe even Acuuweather. I suggest we watch his activities
      very carefully.

      wb (former agent/control HQ)

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "RS Moreland"
      <bobmoreland@...> wrote:

      > I cannot find anything about the author of this program and what his
      > affiliation is, if any with WU.
      > Some background history in the Yahoo profile would be appreciated.
      > Thank you

    • Karl Kingston
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 7, 2007
        Wuhu's a great guy (that is, if it's a guy). He's helped and added
        features when requested.

        I've had problems with a networked serial device and WUHU made some
        changes so WUHU could work with the device (and still working quite nicely
        even under Vista).

        On Wed, 7 Nov 2007, wuhu_software wrote:

        > There is no affilation with WU.
        >
        > Why do you ask?
        >

        > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "RS Moreland"
        > <bobmoreland@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> I cannot find anything about the author of this program and what his
        >> affiliation is, if any with WU.
        >> Some background history in the Yahoo profile would be appreciated.
        >> Thank you

      • Tek Roo
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 7, 2007
          The mysterious "person" behind WUHU is in fact the very wind that
          spins our anemometers. ...present more in Wyoming than other places
          though...

          Richard H. Brant
        • Mark Kelley
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 8, 2007
            Be Berrry Berrry Quiet....
              Hunting WUHU....

            :-)  Sorry, Couldn't Resist!...

            Mark+

            Mark Kelley,
            Photographer
            http://www.flickr.com/photos/krazy2/
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 8, 2007
              Activate the Cone of Silence.

              --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "utahweatherbear"
              <utahweatherbear@...> wrote:

              > I'm not sure, but I believe WUHU is actually a double-agent, possibly
              > with KAOS, or maybe even Acuuweather. I suggest we watch his
              activities
              > very carefully.
              >
              > wb (former agent/control HQ)
              >
              > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "RS Moreland"
              > <bobmoreland@> wrote:
              > >
              > > I cannot find anything about the author of this program and what his
              > > affiliation is, if any with WU.
              > > Some background history in the Yahoo profile would be appreciated.
              > > Thank you

            • Jaye Ellen
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 8, 2007
                HUH?????

                --
                Jaye Ellen
              • James Mason
                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 8, 2007
                  "Put Maxwell Smart and Agent 99 on the case, Chief."

                  http://mail.yahoo.com

                • Jaye Ellen
                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 8, 2007
                    "Say what? I can't hear you with this cone of silence on ... must be
                    Top Secret..."

                    --
                    Jaye Ellen