Re: Please upgrade to latest version of WUHU.

    Message 1 of 26 , Nov 7, 2007
      WUHU will add a shortcut to your startup folder.

      It does this using the Microsoft product, Installshield, used to
      install applications in to Windows.

      If there is a problem with your anti-virus, it is probably
      coincidental as most anti-virus applications do not load themselves
      via the Startup folder.

      Try running an update on your AV software.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "RS Moreland"