Re: who is WUHU

    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 7, 2007
      There is no affilation with WU.

      Why do you ask?

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "RS Moreland"
      <bobmoreland@...> wrote:

      > I cannot find anything about the author of this program and what his
      > affiliation is, if any with WU.
      > Some background history in the Yahoo profile would be appreciated.
      > Thank you

    • utahweatherbear
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 7, 2007
        I'm not sure, but I believe WUHU is actually a double-agent, possibly
        with KAOS, or maybe even Acuuweather. I suggest we watch his activities
        very carefully.

        wb (former agent/control HQ)

        <bobmoreland@...> wrote:

        > I cannot find anything about the author of this program and what his
        > affiliation is, if any with WU.
        > Some background history in the Yahoo profile would be appreciated.
        > Thank you

      • Karl Kingston
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 7, 2007
          Wuhu's a great guy (that is, if it's a guy). He's helped and added
          features when requested.

          I've had problems with a networked serial device and WUHU made some
          changes so WUHU could work with the device (and still working quite nicely
          even under Vista).

          On Wed, 7 Nov 2007, wuhu_software wrote:

          > There is no affilation with WU.
          >
          > Why do you ask?
          >

          > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "RS Moreland"
          > <bobmoreland@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> I cannot find anything about the author of this program and what his
          >> affiliation is, if any with WU.
          >> Some background history in the Yahoo profile would be appreciated.
          >> Thank you

        • Tek Roo
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 7, 2007
            The mysterious "person" behind WUHU is in fact the very wind that
            spins our anemometers. ...present more in Wyoming than other places
            though...

            Richard H. Brant
          • Mark Kelley
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 8, 2007
              Be Berrry Berrry Quiet....
                Hunting WUHU....

              :-)  Sorry, Couldn't Resist!...

              Mark+

              Mark Kelley,
              Photographer
              http://www.flickr.com/photos/krazy2/
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 8, 2007
                Activate the Cone of Silence.

                --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "utahweatherbear"
                <utahweatherbear@...> wrote:

                > I'm not sure, but I believe WUHU is actually a double-agent, possibly
                > with KAOS, or maybe even Acuuweather. I suggest we watch his
                activities
                > very carefully.
                >
                > wb (former agent/control HQ)
                >
                > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "RS Moreland"
                > <bobmoreland@> wrote:
                > >
                > > I cannot find anything about the author of this program and what his
                > > affiliation is, if any with WU.
                > > Some background history in the Yahoo profile would be appreciated.
                > > Thank you

              • Jaye Ellen
                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 8, 2007
                  HUH?????

                  --
                  Jaye Ellen
                • James Mason
                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 8, 2007
                    "Put Maxwell Smart and Agent 99 on the case, Chief."

                    http://mail.yahoo.com

                  • Jaye Ellen
                    Message 9 of 10 , Nov 8, 2007
                      "Say what? I can't hear you with this cone of silence on ... must be
                      Top Secret..."

                      --
                      Jaye Ellen