who is WUHU

  • RS Moreland
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 7, 2007
      I cannot find anything about the author of this program and what his
      affiliation is, if any with WU.
      Some background history in the Yahoo profile would be appreciated.
      Thank you
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 7, 2007
        There is no affilation with WU.

        Why do you ask?

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "RS Moreland"
        <bobmoreland@...> wrote:

        > I cannot find anything about the author of this program and what his
        > affiliation is, if any with WU.
        > Some background history in the Yahoo profile would be appreciated.
        > Thank you

      • utahweatherbear
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 7, 2007
          I'm not sure, but I believe WUHU is actually a double-agent, possibly
          with KAOS, or maybe even Acuuweather. I suggest we watch his activities
          very carefully.

          wb (former agent/control HQ)

          <bobmoreland@...> wrote:

          > I cannot find anything about the author of this program and what his
          > affiliation is, if any with WU.
          > Some background history in the Yahoo profile would be appreciated.
          > Thank you

        • Karl Kingston
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 7, 2007
            Wuhu's a great guy (that is, if it's a guy). He's helped and added
            features when requested.

            I've had problems with a networked serial device and WUHU made some
            changes so WUHU could work with the device (and still working quite nicely
            even under Vista).

            On Wed, 7 Nov 2007, wuhu_software wrote:

            > There is no affilation with WU.
            >
            > Why do you ask?
            >

            > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "RS Moreland"
            > <bobmoreland@...> wrote:
            >>
            >> I cannot find anything about the author of this program and what his
            >> affiliation is, if any with WU.
            >> Some background history in the Yahoo profile would be appreciated.
            >> Thank you

          • Tek Roo
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 7, 2007
              The mysterious "person" behind WUHU is in fact the very wind that
              spins our anemometers. ...present more in Wyoming than other places
              though...

              Richard H. Brant
            • Mark Kelley
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 8, 2007
                Be Berrry Berrry Quiet....
                  Hunting WUHU....

                :-)  Sorry, Couldn't Resist!...

                Mark+

                Mark Kelley,
                Photographer
                http://www.flickr.com/photos/krazy2/
                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 8, 2007
                  Activate the Cone of Silence.

                  --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "utahweatherbear"
                  <utahweatherbear@...> wrote:

                  > I'm not sure, but I believe WUHU is actually a double-agent, possibly
                  > with KAOS, or maybe even Acuuweather. I suggest we watch his
                  activities
                  > very carefully.
                  >
                  > wb (former agent/control HQ)
                  >
                  > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "RS Moreland"
                  > <bobmoreland@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > I cannot find anything about the author of this program and what his
                  > > affiliation is, if any with WU.
                  > > Some background history in the Yahoo profile would be appreciated.
                  > > Thank you

                • Jaye Ellen
                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 8, 2007
                    HUH?????

                    --
                    Jaye Ellen
                  • James Mason
                    Message 9 of 10 , Nov 8, 2007
                      "Put Maxwell Smart and Agent 99 on the case, Chief."

                      http://mail.yahoo.com

                    • Jaye Ellen
                      Message 10 of 10 , Nov 8, 2007
                        "Say what? I can't hear you with this cone of silence on ... must be
                        Top Secret..."

                        --
                        Jaye Ellen