Re: Please upgrade to latest version of WUHU.

  • RS Moreland
    Message 1 of 26 , Nov 7, 2007
      I did the upgrade this A.M. and this seems to have caused my computer
      to remove my anti-virus and firewall software programs from the
      startup of the computer
      Baffling

      Message 2 of 26 , Nov 7, 2007
        WUHU will add a shortcut to your startup folder.

        It does this using the Microsoft product, Installshield, used to
        install applications in to Windows.

        If there is a problem with your anti-virus, it is probably
        coincidental as most anti-virus applications do not load themselves
        via the Startup folder.

        Try running an update on your AV software.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "RS Moreland"